It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN In Deep Trouble For Defending Thugs Who Kidnapped And Tortured Special Needs Man

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite

He said most of the illegal immigrants (I think he said mexicans) were rapists and drug dealers. They're sending their worst! So tell me how is that not racist?

Trump didn't preface his racist statement with "illegal".

When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you, they're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems. They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists and some, I assume, are good people

They're sending their worst!

Even worse than that, he made sure to emphasize that Mexicans, legal or illegal, or not "you", as in "your equal", they're not your peers. And, of course Mexico is withholding they're best from the US, we don't have Mexico's best here in the US, legal or illegal.

Racist racism!

edit on 7-1-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
All of this racism bullcrap has gone on too long now, and it's all the fault of lazy useless politicians who try to score browny points over other politicians by calling them "bigot" etc - not "vote for me I'll work my socks off and do a great job", but rather "don't vote for them, they're an evil wacist".

And what we've ended up with is a generation of every minority under the sun who all believe that they are victims of evil white people, they don't fail at school because of a lack of their own efforts, it's because of evil whitey, they don't fail in their careers because of their own actions, it's because of evil whitey, there aren't a disproportionately large number of black people in prison because they got caught committing crimes, it's because of evil whitey, they don't get stopped by the police because they are breaking the law, it's because evil whitey is picking on them.

If you're gay all of your probems are becasue of evil straight whitey, if you're a feminazi all of your problems are because of evil male whiteys, if you're a non-binary-zipedy-doodah take your pick at whichever whitey you like to place the blame at.

What this lot need is a big size 9 up their butt and to be told to stop whining.

Added all together all of these minority groups whether it's race, colour, religion, gender, sexuality, yada, yada, yada - put them all in one big club and they're still a minority.

So maybe what they ought to get between their thick ears is that if you want to act totally differently to everyone else, and behave differently to everyone else, and break the laws that everyone else abides by - guess what - you're going to get treated differently.

Really I feel it's all getting to breaking point - you can only poke a big group of people with a stick for so long while calling them names before they snap and squash you like a bug.

And morons like that big fat motormouth are too dumb to realise that she's doing so much more harm than good that she's only going to accelerate the entire process.
edit on -06:0020176America/ChicagoSat, 07 Jan 2017 14:44:34 -0600_thAmerica/Chicago0144 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

What I see is an oversensitive person (you) trying very hard to make a mountain out of mole hill.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: seasonal

I don't see CNN as being in deep trouble, but I do see any pretense of journalistic objectivity gone.

I remember reading somewhere a year or two ago that CNN was officially to change from a news channel to a news entertainment/magazine type of thing.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

What I see is an oversensitive person (you) trying very hard to make a mountain out of mole hill.

Isn't that what you did when you started this thread? I mean, one person's opinion is not a mountain...

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: windword
I agree with everything he said in the videos, where is it racist?

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

You're right, it isn't racist, because Mexican isn't a race. It was bigotry. There's a subtle difference, but Trump is a master at both!

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Samone's opinion was on CNN, and I think she has the freedom to believe that, and I have the freedom to not watch.

Simple.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Sorry, where was Trump being a bigot?

He has said over and over that he welcomes anyone who arrives in the US legally. But go home if you are here illegally.

Simple.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The liberals claim Trump is a racist because he wants to build a wall to keep illegals out of this country and for him wanting to do a better job of vetting Muslims that come from countries that hate our way of life.

She reminds me of the person who runs TheAdviseShowTV on youtube, he's pro BLM and race baits to get donations. If anything happens to a black people, he blames it on white supremacy.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Even worse than that, he made sure to emphasize that Mexicans, legal or illegal, or not "you", as in "your equal", they're not your peers. And, of course Mexico is withholding they're best from the US, we don't have Mexico's best here in the US, legal or illegal.

Racist racism!

I fail to see the racism in Trump's statements simply due to the fact that Mexico is not a race.

Epic fail.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Typical white pweson is a statement that Obama made, is closer to bigotry?

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

He has said over and over that he welcomes anyone who arrives in the US legally. But go home if you are here illegally.

I don't care about what he said at some other time, I'm quoting words, from his first speech after he won the Republican nomination. He did NOT qualify his statement with legal or illegal Mexicans that Mexico sends.

It was a bigoted statement whether you "get it" or not. I've already explain why, in this very thread. Your obtuse insensitivity isn't my problem.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Typical white pweson is a statement that Obama made, is closer to bigotry?

You really don't get it! Obama referring to his grandmother as a "typical white person" in the context he was using there, exemplifying her "racist" fear of a scary black man, was not racist or bigoted on his part.

The concept of bigotry can have slightly different meanings in American and British English. In British English it refers to a state of mind where a person is obstinately, irrationally, or unfairly intolerant of ideas, opinions, or beliefs that differ from their own, and intolerant of the people who hold them.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Ok, you are reaching. He said typical meaning, usually, expected. And white person= what you can usually expect out of a white person.

I think you need some consistency in your false outrage.
He said that his grand mother doesn't harbor any racial animosity but she is a typical white person.

Can you put the video in a post of the offensive Trump statement?

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Ok, you are reaching. He said typical meaning, usually, expected. And white person= what you can usually expect out of a white person.

What does this have to do with Trump telling America that Mexico is sending us people who are not like us, who are rapists and criminals?

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Johnnywhite and you were mixing it up about super duper racist remarks of Trump. So naturally I thought you needed some guidance.

I take it you are conceding that Obama making a typical white person statement is in fact bigotry? It is you know.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
i thought this was about cnn getting in trouble about how they handling the chicago quad who attacked a hadicap dude and abducted and tortured . how did this thread turn into omg trump a rascist he has ties to kkk he a bigot. lets get back on track people cnn has along history of spouting cow manure
who here remembers when nancy grace accused a mother of murdering her kid telling her the day before her child went missing she took a trip through a swamp according to her cars gps that girl them committed suicide stating nacny grace shamed her on national tv. we need to put this tabloid media outlet in check. ted turner should be ashamed how his baby ruined out

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

Sometimes we get off track, like your Nancy Grace reference. It's all good

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join