It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN In Deep Trouble For Defending Thugs Who Kidnapped And Tortured Special Needs Man

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Well I am a liberal and I think this was certainly a hate crime. I think the people who did it are scum and should face very very long sentences, period. I think my view is the mainstream view regardless of party.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ADSE255

It is a freedom of the press issue, I don't agree with it, but the right is there. The only thing some one can do is to stop using their product-watching CNN.

And as much as I think Samone and I differ, she has the right to say those racist things as well. I don't like it but it is a God given freedom that is used for good and bad..

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
“criminal offense against a person or property motivated in whole or in part by an offender’s bias against a race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, ethnicity, gender, or gender identity.”

FBI

Pretty clear where this will go....

mg

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

it may be her right to spew hateful rhetoric but u have to question CNN for wanting to have that hateful rhetoric put on the air. her place is on the street corner ranting and raving like the loon she is

edit on 7-1-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 04:14 AM
link   
The spooky thing is Bernie Sanders hired her as his press secretary.

Think about that for a moment.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Makes one wonder, does it not?

Why would anyone want this person representing/presenting him in public? It's quite obvious, to me anyway, that she's a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: 3daysgone

but he did nothing that was racist.

It's not what he did, it's what he said. He said many, many racist things. Unfortunately, racists don't recognize racism.

BTW, his company did loose its racism/discrimination court case. So, there's that, but that was before the campaign.

And yet you provided 0 examples.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: 3daysgone

Could anyone please show me their proof of the racist things Trump has done during this election?

Here ya go....

At least now we now where you build your viewpoints on considering you attempt to post that as the big example of your false claim of "racism" by trump.

Interesting that even with all the nasty edits they could most of the time not make his comments sound even remotely racist. What a sad thing so see someone post that with that intend, and fail miserably.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   

I don't care what that hag said on CNN, anyone with functioning eyeballs and brain who watches the video knows its a hate crime. They also know where there is a lot more racism and hatred coming from (hint, its NOT white people)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers
In that screen shot, Simone looks like she's going to swallow the camera.

More like a lot of hot air

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: seasonal
4 of the 5 people in the video have both oars in the water, but Symone Sanders can't recognize this is a hate crime. She blamed Trump and has no problem saying that is the roles were reversed, white on black crime it would be a hate crime. So she basically says that there is no hate crime from a black person to a white person.

Terrible hate crime in Chicago-but Symone Sanders doesn't see that this is a hate crime, and it is Trump's fault.

informedowners.com...
You would think, especially because of the ‘f*** white people!’ chants, that it would be obvious that this was a racially motivated hate crime. However, liberals often claim that it is impossible for people to be racist against white people. Symone Sanders, a CNN contributor, extremist, and former Bernie Sanders spokeswoman claims that this is not a hate crime. Not only that but she blamed Donald Trump.

Symone Sanders goes into a diatribe that is illogical and and had little to do with the crime that was witnessed on facebook.

“That is not a hate crime. Hate crimes are because of a person’s racial ethnicity, their religion, their gender, a disability, it isn’t your political leanings, because someone doesn’t like you’re political leanings and they do something bad to you, that is not a hate crime,” she said despite the objective fact that that is illogical.

The entire concept of a hate crime is just stupid..

If you assault someone severely or murder someone in cold blood. The Who where and why are irrelevant.

I have little doubt that by definition attacking some one for political beliefs isn't a hate crime.

Because hate crimes are a very specific legal code. Not some spirit of the law thing.

No different than if your boss fires you because he wanted to be an @$$. Versus if he fired you because of race or religion.

Assuming it is a right to work state you can be fired for any reason except age ,race religion or sex. All else is fair play, no matter how morally wrong the boss is..

Because its a legal statute not a common practice.

Motive defines the crime and is measured compared to ethics. All is used to determine the punishment and handling of each individual case. We have a choice either its all black or white (no pun intended lol) or we distinguish crimes based on said subjects but i doubt calling killing a person murder 100% of the time is what we really want. Think about it.

Its also very interesting to see a lot of the hardcore liberals do a 180 on stances like Racism/hate crimes/bigotry/homophobia in the last few days. I seen indigo5, kaylaluv and you most definitely do it. All of a sudden the whole left crew is literally saying things like "im getting tired of hearing about racism" (indigo5) or "its ok to be bigoted or homophobic" (kayla) or "hate crimes hate crimes... cant we just call it crime" (Joshuacox).

A sudden turn of events that is, very sudden. Conveniently so even.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

I wouldn't give her a forum, but CNN is a bias network, all of the networks get their orders and must do what they are told. How else could having Samone on make and sense?

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
She's wrong. It was a hate crime, but what trouble is CNN in? There won't be repercussions for this lady's rant. It will be promoted all over Twitter and Facebook. Meanwhile, anyone publishing their findings on the Podesta emails will receive full censorship.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TheFatefulDay

I don't think there should be repercussions do you?

Free speech is like exercise, it sucks, it hurts and there are things I'd rather be doing. But it is good for us.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
I like to believe that all people have enough self respect to not watch things that insult their intelligence which is why I have very little respect for the intelligence of people who watch CNN.

as for the lady on CNN she obviously doesn`t mind making a spectacle of her low intelligence and apparent mental illness on national TV. CNN should be ashamed of itself for taking advantage of the mentally disabled by putting them on TV and letting them rant on about crazy things just to boost their ratings.

I feel the same way about Fox. Remember when they had Mark Fuhrman on as their "expert" and he talked about how black people just murder others then go eat some fried chicken right afterwards? Why do you think Fox had a confirmed racist on their program?

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

Its also very interesting to see a lot of the hardcore liberals do a 180 on stances like Racism/hate crimes/bigotry/homophobia in the last few days. I seen indigo5, kaylaluv and you most definitely do it. All of a sudden the whole left crew is literally saying things like "im getting tired of hearing about racism" (indigo5) or "its ok to be bigoted or homophobic" (kayla) or "hate crimes hate crimes... cant we just call it crime" (Joshuacox).

A sudden turn of events that is, very sudden. Conveniently so even.

Way to take things out of context there, fella. What I said was, everyone is free to have whatever personal feelings they want. I am against thought police. What I am also against, are racist, homophobic or bigoted actions against someone. In other words, think whatever bad thoughts about someone you want, just don't do anything about it. I have been consistently saying that for years.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers
I don't care what Don Lemon says, what those idiots did to that poor man was evil.

Now, perhaps those criminals did have bad parenting. But you know, sometimes bad parenting leads to evil children, or at the very least, children who do evil things.

Just as sometimes good parenting produces evil children.

There is good and bad in this world. It doesn't matter where it comes from; These 4 individuals did a very despicable thing. Calling it a hate crime is fine and correct. But no matter the label; they took advantage of an individual, used his trust to prey upon him and broadcast it live.

I can only hope that there is another form of justice that they receive.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Her cranium is literally half the size of everyone elses' on the screen. She actually has a small brain.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

This was a hate crime, it's a fact based on the racial slurs along with the torture. Making a video of torture is a threat involving terrorism towards other innocent people and soft targets, which is by definition, terrorism.. CNN, by supporting and justifying these actions are aiding and abetting terrorists. By simple logical extension, CNN personal (many) are terrorist sympathizers and CNN should be held accountable.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I just love it when people make stuff up.

No one on CNN has supported the actions of these criminals. No one on CNN has said what these people did was awesome or cool or great or justified.

No one.

Cheers - NOT Dave

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join