It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN In Deep Trouble For Defending Thugs Who Kidnapped And Tortured Special Needs Man

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: 3daysgone

The last 8 years has shown us that even the POTUS would make leading statements. The police acted stupidly, if I had a son he would look like Travon.

There obviously is a disconnect between a small percentage of people, and the rest of us. Obama and Samone suffer from this disconnect. They see everything through a racial prism and it is all consuming.

I don't disagree with Obama for making statements about how he feels. Some of them do the things they are accused of. Some don't. It is like any other job. You have the one's who are good at it, and you have the others who just don't seem to understand the responsibility that it entails.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: seasonal

I don't see CNN as being in deep trouble, but I do see any pretense of journalistic objectivity gone.

That sums it up very well. But the problem is they still do the dog and pony show. Their agenda has become recognized. Separate the country.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Don't worry. These blacks will see what "social cohesion" is in prison. Up there asses and vaginas. I'm loving it!

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

The POTUS words have a lot of weight. He starts talking about his feelers and bad thing happen. He really stoked the flames when he said if he had a son..... That did no good, all bad.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Well they should be . There is nothing to justify the evil actions of the things that committed that atrocity .

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I like to believe that all people have enough self respect to not watch things that insult their intelligence which is why I have very little respect for the intelligence of people who watch CNN.

as for the lady on CNN she obviously doesn`t mind making a spectacle of her low intelligence and apparent mental illness on national TV. CNN should be ashamed of itself for taking advantage of the mentally disabled by putting them on TV and letting them rant on about crazy things just to boost their ratings.

edit on 6-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Neutradol
Don't worry. These blacks will see what "social cohesion" is in prison. Up there asses and vaginas. I'm loving it!

See man. That is the kind of talk that starts these stupid disputes. If your being sarcastic and are a liberal then you just said something that is racist. If you are not being sarcastic, then you just said something racist. smdh

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

The POTUS words have a lot of weight. He starts talking about his feelers and bad thing happen. He really stoked the flames when he said if he had a son..... That did no good, all bad.

I don't disagree with your view, but it is hard for me to fault someone for speaking their mind. Did it cause chaos? Maybe, but maybe that is what it takes to get to a solution sometimes. That is why I supported Trump. He spoke his mind.
edit on 6-1-2017 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Everything about this is wrong. Obviously the act of beating and abusing a defenseless person is simply evil. The media once again makes a profit by selling brutality. The American public discovers a new reason to hate. It makes me sick¡!

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Racism has been over used and it now takes something like this to make us remember that there is real pure evil out there.
I'm guessing Samone and I would not get along to good. She seems like every thing is going to boil down to racism.

Trump never hung black people from trees, or dragged them through the streets tied to a car/truck, until they died. She's just making excuses for her own fragile and confused mentality.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I think his statement is unnecessary but what in it is racist? Is becasue he said "these blacks"?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Why yes people.

It's Trump fault there are stupid people in the world.

Kindly ignore that stupid isn't specific to any one ethnicity.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

When you are POTUS you have to be careful and measure your words in tense situations. How many people got beat? How much property damage was done? Fatalities?

Of course Obama can say what is on his mind, but should he?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I think his statement is unnecessary but what in it is racist? Is becasue he said "these blacks"?

Yeah pretty much I would say. They are people. Why refer to their race unless he was just generalizing all of them in one lump sum?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

When you are POTUS you have to be careful and measure your words in tense situations. How many people got beat? How much property damage was done? Fatalities?

Of course Obama can say what is on his mind, but should he?

Sometimes the only way to the truth is to say whats on your mind whether people agree with it or not. It may separate people. It may cause chaos, but if it makes it better in the end, which I am not saying he did, is it worth it?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

a reply to: Greggers

Don't care about this bunch, they are damaged goods. The time to get to them was when they were 4 or 5 years old and maybe they could be saved. But these people are rotten and need to be put away.

I don't care about them either.

I was merely reacting to Lemon's comments about bad parenting. He's acting as if the fact that there may be an underlying environmental stimulus for this behavior makes it any less evil.

It doesn't.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

What I wonder is how in the heck does CNN still get to be talk about here in ATS, when we know what kind of trash they spew everyday.

We need to ignore the bastards and just talk about the heinous crime committed.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
a reply to: windword

Seriously man? I got 5 minutes into it. I gave it a chance. I said unobjectionable evidence and this is what you give me? Some lackadaisical video that has the same agenda as the CNN piece the OP put up? Sorry, that doesn't work. You need to quit watching fake news with only soundbites and edits that take what is happening out of context.

If you believe the video you just posted, you need to look inside yourself and see what you are helping do to this nation. If you don't agree with it, you should have read my reply more carefully.

I've never seen trump be personally racist. He was happy to use the kkk types that typically follow the GOP, to his advantage. But I've always thought attacking trump for being a racist was silly and doubtful to move the needle much if at all.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Why yes people.

It's Trump fault there are stupid people in the world.

Kindly ignore that stupid isn't specific to any one ethnicity.

Trump didn't invent stupid people, he just organized them into a voting block.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Of course if something is wrong, then there needs to be an honest conversation. Timing is everything, and Obama's seemed off.
And I bet it is Ok for honest conversations unless it is your town, your property or your loved one becoming a victim.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join