It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN In Deep Trouble For Defending Thugs Who Kidnapped And Tortured Special Needs Man

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
4 of the 5 people in the video have both oars in the water, but Symone Sanders can't recognize this is a hate crime. She blamed Trump and has no problem saying that is the roles were reversed, white on black crime it would be a hate crime. So she basically says that there is no hate crime from a black person to a white person.

Terrible hate crime in Chicago-but Symone Sanders doesn't see that this is a hate crime, and it is Trump's fault.

informedowners.com...
You would think, especially because of the ‘f*** white people!’ chants, that it would be obvious that this was a racially motivated hate crime. However, liberals often claim that it is impossible for people to be racist against white people. Symone Sanders, a CNN contributor, extremist, and former Bernie Sanders spokeswoman claims that this is not a hate crime. Not only that but she blamed Donald Trump.

Symone Sanders goes into a diatribe that is illogical and and had little to do with the crime that was witnessed on facebook.

“That is not a hate crime. Hate crimes are because of a person’s racial ethnicity, their religion, their gender, a disability, it isn’t your political leanings, because someone doesn’t like you’re political leanings and they do something bad to you, that is not a hate crime,” she said despite the objective fact that that is illogical.

+55 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Lol. The guy said, at the end, that Trump is to blame because of the racist things he has done. lol. Could anyone please show me their proof of the racist things Trump has done during this election? Please show. I am more than willing to consider it and look at the evidence. Please no spin. Just pure unobjectionable evidence.

News like this is the reason for the division of America. They know what they are doing. It is on purpose. They just don't care. So be it.

I can't wait til Trump takes the office and this type of $%#$ is shown for what it really is.
edit on 6-1-2017 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
4 of the 5 people in the video have both oars in the water, but Symone Sanders can't recognize this is a hate crime. She blamed Trump and has no problem saying that is the roles were reversed, white on black crime it would be a hate crime. So she basically says that there is no hate crime from a black person to a white person.

Terrible hate crime in Chicago-but Symone Sanders doesn't see that this is a hate crime, and it is Trump's fault.

informedowners.com...
You would think, especially because of the ‘f*** white people!’ chants, that it would be obvious that this was a racially motivated hate crime. However, liberals often claim that it is impossible for people to be racist against white people. Symone Sanders, a CNN contributor, extremist, and former Bernie Sanders spokeswoman claims that this is not a hate crime. Not only that but she blamed Donald Trump.

Symone Sanders goes into a diatribe that is illogical and and had little to do with the crime that was witnessed on facebook.

“That is not a hate crime. Hate crimes are because of a person’s racial ethnicity, their religion, their gender, a disability, it isn’t your political leanings, because someone doesn’t like you’re political leanings and they do something bad to you, that is not a hate crime,” she said despite the objective fact that that is illogical.

The entire concept of a hate crime is just stupid..

If you assault someone severely or murder someone in cold blood. The Who where and why are irrelevant.

I have little doubt that by definition attacking some one for political beliefs isn't a hate crime.

Because hate crimes are a very specific legal code. Not some spirit of the law thing.

No different than if your boss fires you because he wanted to be an @$$. Versus if he fired you because of race or religion.

Assuming it is a right to work state you can be fired for any reason except age ,race religion or sex. All else is fair play, no matter how morally wrong the boss is..

Because its a legal statute not a common practice.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I don't care what Don Lemon says, what those idiots did to that poor man was evil.

Now, perhaps those criminals did have bad parenting. But you know, sometimes bad parenting leads to evil children, or at the very least, children who do evil things.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

First we would have to define what the weaponized media would consider racism.

It's pretty bad when Samone basically says the there is no black on white hate crimes.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
that lady's a moron on a different level. she's off the deep end retarded.

but who are they in trouble with?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Could anyone please show me their proof of the racist things Trump has done during this election?

Here ya go....

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
In that screen shot, Simone looks like she's going to swallow the camera.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

First we would have to define what the weaponized media would consider racism.

It's pretty bad when Samone basically says the there is no black on white hate crimes.

What do you mean we have to define it? Listen to them. They are defining it. She is trying to define it by saying that each race has a different relationship with our government. Does that mean we are not still equal under the law? According to her no. The races are not equal under the law. I am not saying it isn't like that, but I will say that it shouldn't be like that.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

Don't care about this bunch, they are damaged goods. The time to get to them was when they were 4 or 5 years old and maybe they could be saved. But these people are rotten and need to be put away.

+37 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Seriously man? I got 5 minutes into it. I gave it a chance. I said unobjectionable evidence and this is what you give me? Some lackadaisical video that has the same agenda as the CNN piece the OP put up? Sorry, that doesn't work. You need to quit watching fake news with only soundbites and edits that take what is happening out of context.

If you believe the video you just posted, you need to look inside yourself and see what you are helping do to this nation. If you don't agree with it, you should have read my reply more carefully.

edit on 6-1-2017 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

Samone seems to have a very one sided view.

She brings up excuses for why this isn't a hate crime. But when questioned if this were 4 whites beating a black man, she says it would be a hate crime. Unbelievable.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

but he did nothing that was racist.

It's not what he did, it's what he said. He said many, many racist things. Unfortunately, racists don't recognize racism.

BTW, his company did loose its racism/discrimination court case. So, there's that, but that was before the campaign.

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Looks like the Progressive Left Wing maniacs are not going to stop.

The longer they keep it up, the more votes the next Republican candidate will get.

This CNN episode alone is worth +250,000 votes.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Not sure how many different labels we need to give things. Hate crime, crime of passion etc.

Crime is crime. Punish them appropriately

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

The last 8 years has shown us that even the POTUS would make leading statements. The police acted stupidly, if I had a son he would look like Travon.

There obviously is a disconnect between a small percentage of people, and the rest of us. Obama and Samone suffer from this disconnect. They see everything through a racial prism and it is all consuming.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

but he did nothing that was racist.

It's not what he did, it's what he said. He said many, many racist things. Unfortunately, racists don't recognize racism.

BTW, his company did loose its racism/discrimination court case. So, there's that, but that was before the campaign.

The guy at the end of the OP's video stated that it was the racial things Trump has done. Please tell me what he said that was racist? Talk about the illegal immigrant problem? Talk about muslims, which is a religion not a race? Tell me what he said that was racist. I am open to discussion. I will look at it objectively. If he is racists then no, we don't want him as President. I mean come on. It is time to $%^$ or get off the pot.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I don't see CNN as being in deep trouble, but I do see any pretense of journalistic objectivity gone.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

What has Trump said that you consider racist?

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Trump never hung black people from trees, or dragged them through the streets tied to a car/truck, until they died. She's just making excuses for her own fragile and confused mentality.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join