It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the CIA need federal funding?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
This suggests how the CIA managed to become a financial powerhouse of its own. It does not need federal funding. Since a great deal of foreign ambassadors will be CIA. We note that Canada's is being recalled by the incoming Trump administration. Will Trump manage to get into their offshore bank accounts? Probably Swiss numbered accounts , and Vatican Bank accounts. With any luck it might pay the national Debt. vwww.gailallen.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

what about the many C!A planes that have crashed with kilos of pure coc aine onboard as well? countercurrentnews.com...

Multiple income streams!

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Sure they need it , gotta have money to pay the poppy farmers with . And to pay for the aircraft to run guns and drugs with .

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

As long as drugs are illegal, the CIA will have whatever money they need, when they need it.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
What they said!!!

And taking all the Saudi etc cash to buy weapons to hand to Al Qaeda and ISIS, I'm sure they skim plenty off that too.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Its a bit suspicious, when that guy in Mexico organised a citizens militia, and went round and shot all the members of the Drug Cartels, then he has a plane accident. Luckily he survived.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

MMM I think its in the Vatican bank.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

MMM I think its in the Vatican bank. Now if you think about it, for an organisation to go down this route. We could assume that a "real President" really pissed them off, probably Kennedy. Then you have Nixon that decided to start the war on drugs...This kept the price of various substances high. Since wars make money, American foreign policy since about that time have been very belligerent. They used the commies , but the problem was the Soviet Union disintegrated. Then they had to use "weapons of mass destruction" as an excuse. Then along came Putin, so they could call his regime Commie in all respects and since he was ex KGB it seemed to work. So its back to Commies. Now in all these years they must have amassed trillions of dollars. Now Trump being a wise guy knows all this has been going down. In fact he knows the lot.
So as a "free market enterprise" they expanded into human trafficking and compromised all the Nonce's in Government here and abroad. That's why Britain is a total poodle, and Canada as well.
But diversifications has its own problems, things start to show up the bigger you get, like the body count around the Clintons, like the fact that its the Popes second in command that actually runs things, and looks after the Banko de CIA in the Vatican. Most of the top CIA guys are gay, so anyone that wants to get anywhere has to bend over, this includes most of the Vatican as well....I might have got a bit wrong but as a conspiracy theory on a conspiracy site, it tinkles my bell.

edit on 6-1-2017 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
All of those drugs and weapons aren't going to buy themselves.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
The bigger question is not whether the CIA needs government funding, but rather...

...is the CIA needed at all by the American people???

They've certainly done a bang-up job with intelligence in the Middle East, right?

top topics

join