It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Wall Is a Racist Monument---Still say they are not paying for the wall---

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

You Americans must be delusional...you still don't get why you're in Afghanistan? Oh that's right...drugs bought back into the States via body bags. Cut out drugs and your economy collapses.

www.globalresearch.ca...

In 2014 the Afghan opium cultivation has once again hit a record high, according to the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime’s 2014 Afghan Opium Survey. In the course of the last four years, there has been a surge in Afghan opium production. The Vienna based UN Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) reveals that poppy cultivation in 2012 extended over an area of more than 154,000 hectares, an increase of 18% over 2011. A UNODC spokesperson confirmed in 2013 that opium production is heading towards record levels

www.blackagendareport.com...

American Are Deeply Involved In Afghan Drug Trade A Black Agenda Radio commentary by Glen Ford “U.S.-allied drug dealers are put in charge of the police and border patrol, while their rivals are placed on American hit lists.” If you’re looking for the chief kingpin in the Afghanistan heroin trade, it’s the United States. The American mission has devolved to a Mafiosi-style arrangement that poisons every military and political alliance entered into by the U.S. and its puppet government in Kabul. It is a gangster occupation, in which U.S.-allied drug dealers are put in charge of the police and border patrol, while their rivals are placed on American hit lists, marked for death or capture. As a result, Afghanistan has been transformed into an opium plantation that supplies 90 percent of the world’s heroin.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Army can build the Navy can build the Marines can do anything the Air Force can monitor. start the wall the end of this month. It's been surveyed multiple times send in the dozers.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I wonder if the Mexican Government even understands anything?

There is currently so much civil unrest in Mexico.

A wall might actually help THEM !!

In your mind

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

The Berlin Wall was built to keep people in.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth
The American tax payers are losing 90 billion dollars a year because of illegal aliens, so a 10 billion dollar wall would be a no-brainer investment for the American tax payer.

Losing 90 billion to illegal aliens? Please source such a claim.

Also, do you truly believe a wall would cost only $10 billion?

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: LuXTeN
Yes but What did Einstein mean by Determined? By What?

I don't think that I'll waste my time attempting to explain anything to such an 'intellect' that needs to insult.

Einstein was smart, yes. Tesla was a genius,

What a strange and foolish thing to say...

and i'm sitting here watching you spew crap about what you think is, based on what some other human told you.

use your Intuition. Think on your own, without the help of others.

You are sitting here, devoid of sufficient thought to intelligently refute any of the two simple things that I have said, and you seem to think that babbling emotional idiot insults at me suffices?
This conversation is over.

Good night.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   
NAMELESS

wow I am beside myself at your backwards way of thinking? If anyone is insulting it's YOU Sir. And anyone who can see your reply probably agrees that the Guy that wrote this reply to me is a total and complete ASSHOLE.

Yes the conversation is over, now, go away, go on. And take your potty mouth with you.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
Seriously though..whats the big deal with the wall.

The wall represents a failure of two neighbors to get along.

One neighbor thinks the other is taking advantage of his good nature, so puts up a wall.

The one that doesn't want the wall, sees that wall as an unfair accusation of his own actions and intentions.

You'd think, that with NAFTA, more US Corporations would set up factories in Mexico, and this would reduce the need for Mexicans to cross the border into the USA to find work. They could then just stay in Mexico, and work for the US employers right there. So, if NAFTA was really given time to be truly successful, the Wall would eventually not be necessary at all.

The wall is like a dam, that holds back the water. If the water on either side of the dam is at the same level, then the dam is not needed at all.

But, you do need a WALL if you are going to increase the disparity in the water levels on either side.

Trump plans to bring back those US Corporations that have opened factories in Mexico, so he needs a big WALL to prevent the flow of Mexican people into the USA that will cause.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Lets be honest: the US has interdicted itself throughout latin america for decades. mexico is a house in shambles due to our actions directly.

Its no secret our 3 letter agencies either are wholly rogue, or our nations government is the largest criminal organization on Earth. We singlhandedly built the Sinaloa while destroying Los Zetas, then went to dismantling Sinaloa. Our CIA, after losing a plane full of coke in a very public way, decided to control the corridor up through mexico via establishing sinaloa control.

the mountains of headless bodies piled at the border was a drug war that our CIA waged.

Hell, the Medallin Cartel was our creating. Just like ISIS and Al Qaida. All created by us so we cna wage war against someone.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Food trucks? I love a good food truck. Will they sell burritos and frijoles, or fried chicken and barbeque ribs?

(loaded question, btw)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH
The wall represents a failure of two neighbors to get along.

What? no. having a fence to keep your neighbors dog out of your yard digging holes isn't a failure of getting along with the neighbor..it is acting on a reality of nature.
the US has a issue getting along with criminals who are using illegal crossing to push drugs, guns, etc into (and out of) the US. I dont see this as having anything to do with US and Mexico getting along as countries.

You'd think, that with NAFTA, more US Corporations would set up factories in Mexico, and this would reduce the need for Mexicans to cross the border into the USA to find work. They could then just stay in Mexico, and work for the US employers right there. So, if NAFTA was really given time to be truly successful, the Wall would eventually not be necessary at all.

Plenty of companies do move their manufacturing to Mexico because they can pay them peanuts.
Thats the whole issue with all this trade stuff..it is a one way street for corporations to leave the US in favor of slave labor..be it mexico, china, india, etc.

The mexicans leaving mexico to the US isn't because there are no jobs..its because the jobs are nearly worthless. barely paying for a bowl of beans and rice. They aren't wanting to work for a US corporation..they are wanting a honest days pay (the legal immigrants..and plenty illegals as well. honest ppl).
That is their nations problem..they gotta sort out their worker standards..perhaps establish unions, etc..but regardless, thats not the US's problem (unless we buy mexico)

Trump plans to bring back those US Corporations that have opened factories in Mexico, so he needs a big WALL to prevent the flow of Mexican people into the USA that will cause.

Yes. people always want to migrate to where its good.
You seem to be arguing that the US will be too successful by Trumps moves. Not really the strongest argument against Trumps policys, is it.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

So is the American Border Wall.

The thing is, all those undocumented Mexicans were free to go back and forth when the wall wasn't there.

When the wall goes up, they'll be unable to sneak back into Mexico, so they'll just have to stay put in the USA.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Sneak back in? That's not how it works.

You only have to sneak into the US. To get back to Mexico you just go across the border to Mexico at a border crossing. Walk back in the front door.. Unless you get picked up by BP, in which case you do a couple days processing before deportation.

Nobody sneaks into Mexico unless its on their southern border. And those people are treated very poorly.
edit on 1/8/2017 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I know you are intelligent - you can do better than this

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join