It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Wall Is a Racist Monument---Still say they are not paying for the wall---

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: LuXTeN

What about the Blue Wall?

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Blue is fine, but only because it happens to be my favorite colour.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: LuXTeN

I figured it would be amber......

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

Communism failed East Berlin, not security measures.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
If trying to protect the country from collectivism is racist, then I would gladly wear the title. I honestly don't care about skin color, only political beliefs, if latinos were pro-freedom, I would welcome them. Unfortunately the vast majority believe in big government collectivism, which is a breeding ground for corruption, poverty, and power centralization into the hands of the elite. There is a reason why they are coming here by the tens of millions, their political beliefs have ruined their countries, and now they bring those beliefs here. What do you think is going to happen?

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

No no, amber is a warning to slow down and stop. But perhaps they'll add lights for the dummies who forget to.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
The "Wall" is just a 3 dimensional physical representation of our national border.

Those that don't want a 'wall" really, don't want borders.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   
How is a wall going to make any difference when the majority of illegal immigrants come through in vehicle checkpoints, directly through the walls that already exist?

If Trump builds this idiotic fortification, that I half suspect will be more effective against Americans in the end, you'll pay for it. In addition to everything you're paying now.

It seems people have some inflated sense of Trumps power. Other countries will just bide their time for 4 years until the economic climate is more profitable for them. Mexico included. Pretty simple. But Trump. And Rallies. And lock her up and drain the swamp.

Lol.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That's exactly what it represents. Borders between Nations.

The only reason anyone wouldn't want Borders would be due to their blood lust to circumvent the planet with a NWO and One Law for All.

Yeah, that's not going to go over well ...

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

The wall is symbolic.

It represents our border.

People who breech that "wall" should be punished.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: olaru12

Since chimichangas are TexMex the SJW's have probably banned those in all 48 states as being racist and offensive. Trry googling "bigot burritos" it should come up!

Uh,aren`t chimichangas ariz-mex?

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
How is a wall going to make any difference when the majority of illegal immigrants come through in vehicle checkpoints, directly through the walls that already exist?

If Trump builds this idiotic fortification, that I half suspect will be more effective against Americans in the end, you'll pay for it. In addition to everything you're paying now.

It seems people have some inflated sense of Trumps power. Other countries will just bide their time for 4 years until the economic climate is more profitable for them. Mexico included. Pretty simple. But Trump. And Rallies. And lock her up and drain the swamp.

Lol.

If that is true,why do so many illegal border crossers die in the Arizona desert?

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Communism failed East Berlin, not security measures.

Honesty upright societies do not need the razor wire and walls and 'shoot to kill' policies.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: LuXTeN

Validated by whom? The Dems?

For something to be valid, it makes no difference who profers the valid points.
The point is that the points are valid.
I think that anyone would have a very difficult time refuting/invalidating the points.

Is the Great Wall of China a racist wall too?

Are you really equating the two?
The Wall of China was to "protect the Chinese states and empires against the raids and invasions of the various nomadic groups", not immigrants.
I can see why such delicacies were lost on Trump, who you seem to be parroting...

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Totally agree, and when our southern neighbors become upright and solve their crime, corruption, and economic disasters there won't be further need for us to defend our shared border from them using razor wire and shoot to kill.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Look nameless. I cannot help the fact that you see things in a slanted view from I.

How are the Points validified though, and by whom?
That's like saying all Jehovahs Witnesses are right regardless of the obvious points being refuted by those who disregard that particular Cult.

Equating the two, not completely. But get real, It's a wall, What do you have against borders? Haven't you learned a damn thing about history yet? It Repeats!

Learn from the Past, be Smart.

Is Israel the only Nation allowed to have a wall?
edit on 7-1-2017 by LuXTeN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Look nameless. I cannot help the fact that you see things in a slanted view from I.

Einstein said that if one of two 'views' is 'slanted', it is impossible to ever determine which one is 'slanted'.

There are many definitions of 'valid'.
A proper logical construct is logically 'valid'.
It does not need a 'cite' or an 'authority fallacy' or a youtube in support.
A valid argument is one that cannot be logically refuted.
That is one definition.
Another type of 'validity' is that every unique Perspective is valid in that it is on the One Reality!
Everything is Real, thus every 'view' is of Reality.
Thus every Perspective is, ultimately, valid, definitionally.
If you want to discuss any single points that I raise, I would be happy to elucidate.
Perhaps once you understood, you would be less disturbed.
Of course if the ego is defending against a real teaching, it will not accept it.

That's like saying all Jehovahs Witnesses are right regardless of the obvious points being refuted by those who disregard that particular Cult.

Ultimately, the JWs are as 'valid' in their view as anyone else is!

Equating the two, not completely. But get real, It's a wall, What do you have against borders? Haven't you learned a damn thing about history yet? It Repeats!

It only repeats IF you repeat it!
Some say that insanity is repeating the same action over and over, expecting different results.
Such is your 'borders' and 'walls'! History has shown us how well such 'exclusion' and 'exclusivity' has fared.

I would say the same thing, but what is the point if you have no experience that is healthy and nor dystopian.
If your best shot is building walls and boundaries, you will inevitably find yourself... 'bound', and walled in, with the rest of the Universe... 'out there'!

That is rich! When practically everyone on the planet hates Jews (and, thus, Israel), when the death threats are constant, when the attacks are constant... they have the right to defend themselves if anyone does!
And you are equating Israel's maybe little wall with Trump's idiot tax drain (oh the lies just tumble from his mouth) to keep out the immigrant brownskins?
You are equating the two?
You really cannot see the difference?

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Totally agree, and when our southern neighbors become upright and solve their crime, corruption, and economic disasters

Like we have? Hahahahaha!
Thanks for the levity!

there won't be further need for us to defend our shared border from them using razor wire and shoot to kill.

Yeah, then those browns won't pollute the Utopia which we have made all by ourselves!
Their 'thirdworldiness' might rub off!
Trouble in Paradise!
Hahahahaha...

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

Einstein said that if one of two 'views' is 'slanted', it is impossible to ever determine which one is 'slanted'.

There are many definitions of 'valid'.
A proper logical construct is logically 'valid'.
It does not need a 'cite' or an 'authority fallacy' or a youtube in support.
A valid argument is one that cannot be logically refuted.
That is one definition.
Another type of 'validity' is that every unique Perspective is valid in that it is on the One Reality!
Everything is Real, thus every 'view' is of Reality.
Thus every Perspective is, ultimately, valid, definitionally.
If you want to discuss any single points that I raise, I would be happy to elucidate.
Perhaps once you understood, you would be less disturbed.
Of course if the ego is defending against a real teaching, it will not accept it.

Ultimately, the JWs are as 'valid' in their view as anyone else is!

It only repeats IF you repeat it!
Some say that insanity is repeating the same action over and over, expecting different results.
Such is your 'borders' and 'walls'! History has shown us how well such 'exclusion' and 'exclusivity' has fared.

I would say the same thing, but what is the point if you have no experience that is healthy and nor dystopian.
If your best shot is building walls and boundaries, you will inevitably find yourself... 'bound', and walled in, with the rest of the Universe... 'out there'!

That is rich! When practically everyone on the planet hates Jews (and, thus, Israel), when the death threats are constant, when the attacks are constant... they have the right to defend themselves if anyone does!
And you are equating Israel's maybe little wall with Trump's idiot tax drain (oh the lies just tumble from his mouth) to keep out the immigrant brownskins?
You are equating the two?
You really cannot see the difference?

Yes but What did Einstein mean by Determined? By What?

Einstein was smart, yes. Tesla was a genius, and i'm sitting here watching you spew crap about what you think is, based on what some other human told you.

use your Intuition. Think on your own, without the help of others.

This is the way those in our past did it. They thought outside their frigging boxes.

Can you do that, or must I continue to read your ideals based on someone else's?

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Last Wall built to keep foreign invaders out become one of the seven wonders of the world.

So the Berlin Wall was not actually a wall? I see. I wonder how the German families that were split felt about that?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join