It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Wall Is a Racist Monument---Still say they are not paying for the wall---

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Something tells me that when Mexico wants to "modernize" NAFTA some how they are going to be paying for a wall.

Former president Fox said there is no way he is paying for the wall calling it a racist monument and called Trump Illegitimate.

The former president of Mexico, Vicente Fox, says Mexico will have no part in building a racist monument for an "illegitimate president."

Despite not being president anymore, Fox tweeted at the President-elect, "TRUMP, when will you understand that I am not paying for that f*&^%en wall. Be clear with US tax payers. They will pay for it." Well, he's not wrong. It was announced Thursday that Trump will be asking Congress to approve using U.S. tax dollars foot the bill. According to Trump, Mexico will then send a check to cover whatever money Congress appropriates in the rush to build the "Great Wall."

Present president Pena Nieto who is very unpopular in his country, has also said Mexico will not be paying for a wall. When he met Trump in August he he made it clear he won't be paying for the wall. Mexico wants to renegotiate and modernize NAFTA I would imagine the wall will be coming up in the negotiations.

That assertion is hard to believe, given that Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto, who is also highly disliked in his country, has repeatedly said Mexico will not be paying for the wall. Back in August when he met with Trump, the Mexican president said he made it clear that his nation will not be financing the wall.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

edit on 6-1-2017 by chadderson because: Mispost

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I wonder if the Mexican Government even understands anything?

There is currently so much civil unrest in Mexico.

A wall might actually help THEM !!

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Seriously though..whats the big deal with the wall. Build it. It isn't stopping immigration, it had big doors in it. Its stopping the vast illegal immigration.

Personally..I think a better solution would be to simply buy mexico and have it become a full state. Have a much smaller southern wall beyond Mexico.

Seriously, how awesome would that be to have mexico under the flag..everyones lives would be enriched..especially them when they get minimum wage and employee standards.

I imagine the national guard would have to basically babysit Mexico for a few years to get law established.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I don't care if they build the wall or not. I'm looking forward to Trump putting an end to the NWO. That's what got him elected, and with that goes the freemasons in the Whitehouse. Because you can't get rid of one without disposing the other.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I will give the United States treasury my bank routing information if they need money to build the wall...

Not joking...I would rather have a wall on Texas' southern border than 50 Gibson les Pauls...
I'm not joking...that's how much I would surrender from my family's savings for this wall...

Y'all don't get how bad it is down here...

Not only would I happily donate obscene amounts of money for the wall I would take off for work and go help with the construction...for free...

And I'm not alone...every person on my street would do the same...and most more affluent than me...

-Chris
edit on 6-1-2017 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
build the wall, then put our military on Their side of the wall. problem solved.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
I will give the United States treasury my bank routing information if they need money to build the wall...

Not joking...I would rather have a wall on Texas' southern border than 50 Gibson les Pauls...
I'm not joking...that's how much I would surrender from my family's savings for this wall...

Y'all don't get how bad it is down here...

Not only would I happily donate obscene amounts of money for the wall I would take off for work and go help with the construction...for free...

And I'm not alone...every person on my street would do the same...and most more affluent than me...

-Chris

How long are you willing to wait for Trumps wall to be started?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I expect construction to begin early to mid to late 2018...

Surveying the southern Texas border will easily take a good 6-18 months...it's a VERY big piece of land...

I've "built" a number of personal houses but never actually oversaw anything...just wrote the checks and walked around trying to understand what i was seeing in relation to what my wife and I wanted...trump is an actual expert in construction...

So he may be able to move the process along a little sooner…

Realistically once Congress approves the funding I would think that construction could begin around 18 to 24 months after the approval…

But again, trump seems to be doing everything in a seemingly new, more efficient way so maybe he can get it started in 12 months maybe less…
At least insofar as he could survey and clear(environmentally) portions then build as they go much like the railroads did during the 19th century…

This is no longer common practice, especially dealing with government contracts when you want to cross the T's and dot the I's before implementing the build…

Trump may elect to survey and build as they go…because if you were going to do environmental impact studies as well as survey the land then it would be a long time before laying a brick…
Which is why I guessed 24 months…

But as I think about it Trump may well adopt the a policy of the 19th century railroad magnates and build as u go..
Following immediately on the heals of the surveys(and impact studies which did not exist in those days)…

-Chris
edit on 6-1-2017 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Underfire2

The NWO is going no where. I would imagine they are going to keep their .s down and have to accept this small set back.
The only way to get the NWO for sure is to eliminate the Fed, central banks and it's system of fraction reserve lending.

What would this lead to in violence? They will not let the power go, it will have to be taken.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
All this kind of stuff reminds of the old rehashes of old anti-facists posters, where the GOP logo was inserted and they'd say 'It's Not Fascism When We Do It". Ah, here is one:

WikiLeaks Reveals Obama Supporting Border Fence

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Thanks for that information. If the wall is built, I plan on investing in the myriad of subcontractors that will be poised to bid on the govt. contracts. The kickbacks, corruption and obscene amounts of money surrounding a project like this will be sweet. I might even get an lube/fuel franchise to service all the heavy equipment. Or build an apartment house to house all the workers. And a fleet of food trucks. Trailer park Boom towns along the route. The opportunities are endless.

I don't really think it will ever be built but I'm prepared to get in on the action if it does happen.

My oil leases out by Lubbock will be small potatoes but afford me the working capital I need.
edit on 6-1-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

And a fleet of food trucks.

Put taco trucks on every corner of the project!

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: olaru12

And a fleet of food trucks.

Put taco trucks on every corner of the project!

Right and burritos, chimichangas, tamales, Manudo, Most of the workers will be Mexicans. Green cards to the promised land.

Perhaps I better brush up on my Spanish...Donde estan los banos?

edit on 6-1-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

It would be a lot of work, but I think it's a great idea. I would love to be able to road trip down there and camp,climb, hunt.... Would be awesome to be there without checkpoints and border guard b.s. It's a beautiful country.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Since chimichangas are TexMex the SJW's have probably banned those in all 48 states as being racist and offensive. Trry googling "bigot burritos" it should come up!

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Trump should pay for his own damn wall, not the American tax payer.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
It is amazing how many people are losing their snip over that wall.

It is infrastructure spending.

It is a shovel ready job.

It's union and illegal immigrant work which they would be sending back to Mexico.

Last Wall built to keep foreign invaders out become one of the seven wonders of the world.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

How is it racist? Illegal immigration and drug trafficking are legitimate issues. The wall has nothing to do with race. Why must racism be brought into everything.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

president Pena Nieto who is very unpopular in his country, has also said Mexico will not be paying for a wall

Those are mighty big words from a guy whose country depends on the U.S. for gasoline, they can`t refine their own crude oil, they sell it to the U.S. to be refined and then the U.S. sells the refined gasoline back to mexico.

I think a 10 cent per gallon wall surcharge added to every gallon the U.S. sells back to mexico will pay for a very nice wall.heck, make it 15 ceants a gallon and we can put big flatscreen TV`s on top of the wall so the Mexicans can watch the superbowl.
The wall is only racist if it keeps out only one particular race, if it keeps everyone out then it`s not racist.

edit on 6-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join