It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Salon: 60 million Americans who voted for Trump are racist, threat to democracy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Maybe a meme thread is in order?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
one of me latest:

see here if you dont get it:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
It seems to me that the Progressive left opened a can of whoop ass, and now they are screaming UNFAIR!

I cant stop laughing about it

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Well you only know what you know, and unless they killed your family as they did mine.... and burned down our college, and burned down out church and murdered our missionaries that were sent from America to help us.... Well like I said...

What is your opinion based on?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Here you go. These are my people. These young girls were all virgins. They were never even allowed to be alone with a boy before they were engaged. This is the work of your blessed muslims

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
What Salon is really saying by claiming there are sixty million threats to democracy is there are 60 million fighters for it.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
So anybody see Xen? We kind of made a mockery of a mockery of an article. Sorry Xen.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
What Salon is really saying by claiming there are sixty million threats to democracy is there are 60 million fighters for it.

60 million want the country to go in one direction. . .

62 wanted the country to go into another direction.

Thank the gods the electoral college went with the 60 million.

We'd have Hillary in office, threatening Russia with no-fly zones in Syria, eliminating the 2nd Amendment and slashing the 1st Amendment with the willing accomplices of the MSM and every leftist in the US.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Salon: 60 million Americans who voted for Trump are racist, threat to democracy

Does this mean Salon doesn't like me now?

Nope. It means Salon doesn't like likely MOST of the
people that voted.. if you took the disqualified and
dead voters out of the mix.
My God, the Dems didn't even CHEAT enough, and they got
caught besides. But it's still either our fault or the Russkies.
Did that last one sound like George C. Scott? I LIKED'im.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

We all gave her the eye of suspicion. We won man. Long live the discerning eye.

edit on 7-1-2017 by Bobaganoosh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Theantediluvian was all like

WTF What an ugly child......he protest's too much....he will never be adopted out....who would want to raise an antediluvian crybaby.....always screaming for attention

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   
59.99999 million americans that voted for trump voted for what they saw was the lesser of two evils..
just like most of those who voted for clinton voted for who they thought was the lesser of two evils..
maybe we should be asking ourselves why we are finding ourselves voting for evil?

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Just my two cents, so use if you want . Last I checked both candidates that every one is groaning and moaning about are white. What is this racist crap, perhaps a gender issue? BO was not in the running, so again I ask where is the racism here?

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Funny, you guys keep telling us anti trump people to get over it, he won, move on etc...you call us snowflakes and make out like we are balling our eyes out.

And yet...every....single....negative...thing....written or spoken about Trump is posted on here. My god people, and you call US snowflakes? So much whining...im sorry not everyone likes your candidate. Get over it.
edit on 7-1-2017 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
im sorry not everyone likes your candidate. Get over it.

You do realize that is why many of us are drawn to him right?
The simple fact he rubs you all the wrong way is enough for me to support and respect him!

We have become to vanilla and PC in this country.
Tired of seeing people offended over nonsense!
Tired of seeing people abusing a system that was designed to protect basic human rights and freedoms to deprive others of their basic human rights and freedoms.

Take these BLM idiots blocking the highways. They use their first amendment right to protest and assembly to block my fifth amendment right to freedom of movement. Oh liberalism how you have fallen...

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
im sorry not everyone likes your candidate. Get over it.

You do realize that is why many of us are drawn to him right?
The simple fact he rubs you all the wrong way is enough for me to support and respect him!

Well, thats pretty pathetic.

By the way, you might be shocked to find out that i didnt support Hilary either. She was awful.

See...this is how adults think. Its not one or the other.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
when i read stupid stories, i tweet to the news anchor or the writers now. no one calls them out, so if everyone did, they might not be as insane the next time. so far this week it was donny lemon, this guy, and ryan struk.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

And you don't think that's exactly what they want you to think, because the reality could be the opposite?

OMG! Now I don't know what to think!

Are we divided? Do they want us to be divided? Is Trump our savior? Are the liberals trying to confuse us?

You won't have to wait until you see the whites of leftist eyes - you gots plenty of ammo - fire at will

Honestly

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Salon. Meh. I don't waste my time on that site. Why eat watercress when you can eat a t-bone steak instead.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join