It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Salon: 60 million Americans who voted for Trump are racist, threat to democracy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Breakdowns are fun.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

decent....but its just small arms fire.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

cannon shot!

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

The hate, jealously and bitterness of loss is just eating you away, isn't it?

Nope!
edit on 2017-1-6 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

needs more flare.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

So there...And THERE.

Everyone can die in the fire of my meme war.

This stuff has pissed me off for so long now that I just stopped being angry about it anymore.

Racism is a particularly nasty form of collectivism. Race politics is the lowest form of political debate I have ever seen.

But let's not all act like it's just the liberals begging for this crap to spill over. I've watched plenty of people on the right cheering on a race war.

There are few things I think are worth revolution/civil war. Undermining the election process or legitimate results, refusing to abdicate power, attacking the people, reaching a threshold of debt that is ruinous, which is not really the case right now(but very well could be), or suspending the Constitution for any reason.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

double barrel shot. decent offensive but not enough to turn the tide

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

everyone reload during this commercial break!

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I think too many believe as this idiot at Salon.

There is a seething underlying hatred that exists now.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I'm with you. I can honestly say in my nearly 40 years, I have never thought "that's it! time for a civil war!" (or revolution). As long as people aren't being dinsenfranchised en masse, votes aren't being tampered with and the transitions of power are occurring as prescribed by law, there's nothing we're going to accomplish with weapons that we couldn't do with votes.

And anyone who fantasizes about a "race war" is clearly not on the side of humanity and 100% part of the problem.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Salon: 60 million Americans who voted for Trump are racist, threat to democracy

62 million Americans voted for the other candidate they must be racist too.

And a threat to 'democracy'.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
It's all true, CNN tells me so!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I think too many believe as this idiot at Salon.

There is a seething underlying hatred that exists now.

yep, even in this very thread....

Purge?

The purge in real life. In fact, if the Trump supporters take out enough of these hypnotised Democrats, his next election might go a lil smoother. Lol

edit on 6-1-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh

Breakdowns are fun.

What in the holy )#($$ !!!

I think I peed a little.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Wow.

I go away for a day or two and you went from pseudo-intellectual douchbag to someone screaming and posting 4 memes in a thread.

Find a 12-step program, bro. Just relax.. none of what you post really matters in the grand scheme of things anyways.

On topic, I think the denial runs deep in liberals. (For actual liberals out there I apologize, but at this point I'm sure you're sick of progressives too.) They got their Christmas stolen... the forth wave of Progressivism in America should have worked but the wave fell short. I'm happy about that, as an American citizen.

Now most of us have to deal with the wailing, the gnashing of teeth, the liberal signs and portents of Armageddon.

They need to whip up their base again, after all. Find a fear, define a fear, offer a government solution. In exchange for just a little more liberty.

The progressive way.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh

Breakdowns are fun.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: GreyScale

I go away for a day or two and you went from pseudo-intellectual douchbag to

You went away for a day or two? I didn't notice and I doubt anyone else did either. You're such an incapable, unoriginal parrot that you're even repeating me to myself now. Lol. Remember this?

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: GreyScale

Yawn.

Way to paraphrase just about every blog post from a wingnut blabbering about "cultural Marxism" ever. Was that intended to be a mic drop moment?

"down to eugenics like Wilson was"

Lmao. Shocking! Do you know what a non sequitur is you psuedointellectual parrot?

It's obvious that you have no real grasp of wtf you are talking about when you say s# like "brought into the US political arena by Wilson." Wilson didn't enter politics until what? 1910? That's 2/3 of the way through the Progressive Era of US politics, you dummy. Before the Nazis there were a lot of proponents of eugenics. After the Nazis? Not so much. This shouldn't come as a revelation to anyone with a high school education.

Ironically enough when I was searching for that post I came across this one from you that I missed earlier because honestly, if it weren't for you following me around like an obsessive ex-gf, constantly trying to engage me, I'd easily forget you ever even existed:

originally posted by: GreyScale

I wonder sometimes... do you just draw a topic from the news, wonder how far "out there" you can go with it and still keep your 12 fans on here starring you? Some sort of pseudo intellectual trophy hunt?

Feel free to continue to follow me around, sponging off me to expand your limited repertoire parrot but understand that your obsession with me is unrequited. At best your a marginal target for ridicule. Don't mistake that for f's given because none were.
edit on 2017-1-6 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
The Donald was all like:

And then The Theantediluvian was all like:

So then I slipped him a note:

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Wtf is it with you and that creepy baby thing! Damnit. It's not funny, it's horrifying!

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

<< 1  2    4 >>

join