It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Salon: 60 million Americans who voted for Trump are racist, threat to democracy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Famous website Salon has an article about how 60 million voters that voted for Trump are just all white racists !!

Looks like this Left Wing triggered attitude isn't going away any time soon.

So it's now open season on blocks of voter eh.

OK, no problem. But don't cry when you go down further in flames !!

Over the last two months liberals in the mainstream media have attempted to figure out why their candidate lost the election despite almost universal anti-Trump sentiment throughout the press.

Some have pointed to anti-elitist populism while others have written about so-called “white economical anxiety” as the reason tens of millions of Americans ignored the media and voted for Donald Trump.

Sadly, other “journalists” in the liberal media have decided to ignore reality on every level and instead just outright claim that the over 60 million Americans who voted for Trump are racist deplorables that should be attacked on a regular basis.

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Arent these the same folks who glorified a pedophile?

Seems about right

My personal opinion would be they are clickbait whores. Kneel to the dollar.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If anyone is deplorable, it's those in the media stating this$hit. I don't know why they felt so comfortable with a Clinton winning the presidency. The people knew they didn't want her winning. If she had, it would have been another 4 years of Obama/ Clinton/ Bush style presidency. No one wanted that.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I love how tens of millions of people ignored the media, like we jump when they say---the media is now weaponized against ALL AMERICANS.
edit on 6-1-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I'm Italian-Amazon Rainforest. My first wife was black. A proud American citizen.

I voted for Trump and just can't wait 4 years more to do it again.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
My reaction....

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

The more stuff like this I see the more I'm starting to think that Trump is a puppet to divide the U.S even more than it already was.
edit on 6-1-2017 by EveryUsernameWasTaken because: typo

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: EveryUsernameWasTaken

The more stuff like this I see the more I'm starting to think that Trump is a puppet to devide the U.S even more than it already was.

And you don't think that's exactly what they want you to think, because the reality could be the opposite?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: EveryUsernameWasTaken

I'm gonna kick back in my lil bitty town and watch the riots on YouTube and TV. The best way to depopulate is to let the people take care of it for you. Should be entertaining to say the least.

The purge in real life.

In fact, if the Trump supporters take out enough of these hypnotised Democrats, his next election might go a lil smoother. Lol
edit on 6-1-2017 by Underfire2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: EveryUsernameWasTaken

The more stuff like this I see the more I'm starting to think that Trump is a puppet to devide the U.S even more than it already was.

So what stage are they at with the Hegelian Dialectic ?

What is the synthesis ?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I don't think they need to call them Racist, certainly not the majority. Ignorant perhaps.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EveryUsernameWasTaken

If you didn't already know...Everything is controlled, planned, and spun. Those pulling the strings don't ever lose. There are no accidents they can't cover up or spin. They control all major aspects we look to. They got strings in Hollywood, music, politics, business, police, intelligence, and I'm sure many more places I wouldn't even think were important. If you think we even get close to a real look behind the curtain you have no idea.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

But you have to admit, Trump is a loud mouth that enjoys the limelight, Much like JFK. If anyone is going to blow the lid off that $hit, it's him.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Sounds like projecting. While a group as large as 60 million can be racist and a threat to democracy I'm thinking maybe they are the real racists and are a threat to democracy. If they had their way, the 1st and second amendment wouldn't exist in any valuable fashion.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Does this mean Salon doesn't like me now?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Voting for an old white guy instead of an old white lady is racist...Sure, why not.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

The majority of those "protesting" Trump's election are actually the "racist threat to democracy".

Now you know and knowing is half the battle.

edit on 6-1-2017 by DrStevenBrule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

I love how tens of millions of people ignored the media, like we jump when they say---the media is now weaponized against ALL AMERICANS.

Yep...You are either with us or against us....hmmm now where have i heard that line before

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
I don't think they need to call them Racist, certainly not the majority. Ignorant perhaps.

I thought that Salon was a deceit effort owned by Rupert Murdoch..you know the way it works!

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Underfire2

The purge in real life. In fact, if the Trump supporters take out enough of these hypnotised Democrats, his next election might go a lil smoother. Lol

What method do you see for "taking out" the democrats. They tried to use gas chambers on some folks once but it just wasn't fast enough.

Your thoughts on the matter might help the Trump supporters save some time. Do you just want to kill them or ship them off to a camps?
edit on 6-1-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join