It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Manipulation of Israel-Palestine Conflict

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The more I've studied the Israel-Palestine conflict, the more complex it seems to become.

I started out as a supporter of Israel - almost religiously, only to drift away from my political interests, into the world of psychology, neuroscience, biology, physics and the social sciences.

I moved away from politics, to the sciences, and fortunately for me, an honest look in the mirror - aided by relational psychoanalysis, systems neuroscience, social psychology and mindfulness practice - I found myself transforming from an ardent conservative, into a fervent liberal. The transition was mediated not like the first identification with conservatism - which seemed instinctive, based in an ignorant reflexivity emergent from my life experiences - and the contexts which shaped me.

To be "liberal", ultimately, is to change your attitude, and be willing to acknowledge your vulnerability and capacity to "be" that which you most hate. The thing in me I despised - the self states I witnessed, and implicitly vetoed as it moved through my perceptual experience of self and world, could no longer be related to as if they weren't real. My attitude needed adjusting.

From Hated To Hero

Maybe this is a bit histrionic sounding, but Chomsky's advocacy and activism around civil rights, democracy, and the creation of a political system that preserves liberty as well as responsibility, is largely motivated by a true and sincere desire to be good and to help others.

And yet I distinctly have memories of myself ascribing the most evil of motivations to Chomsky - seeing in him the incarnation of all evil - a true satanist if there ever was one.

Having access to these sorts of memories - their mine, after all - in juxtaposition to my present understanding - tells me how deeply politics is tied to the personal experiences we have, such that our politics - our external identifications with a "group perspective", are arrived at in largely the same ways in most mind-brains: our ecology frames and forms our politics. Only a change in experience - in your context, and thus a "shake-up" of your internal world, can force a change in perspective - and indeed, it goes both ways, from right to left and left to right. Peoples position in the world - their exposure to certain politically active others, can "ignite" feelings that otherwise would remain untapped, inchoate, and perhaps workable in an entirely different direction.

US Manipulation

If the Israeli's and Palestinians came together to resolve their problems, what would happen? The Hawk - the one who has power and wants to use it - has a viciousness about him that others immediately feel. The hawk thinks his hawkishness is rational - and he only thinks so, of course, because he is an aristocrat - a person who thinks the strong should be strong-handed with the weak, and not indulge the fantasies of the weak about "equality, love and compassion".

Everyone was once a baby - everyone was once needy: we become like those who feel and know us - and so our feeling and knowing becomes a mirror copy - a symmetrical reproduction, a little different inasmuch as everyone's experiences differ, but enough alike to keep them aligned as a common structure.

The US government is completely and absolutely littered with illuminati who experience the world in the "hawk" mode, and feel very powerful most of the time - and can you blame them? The USA is an amazing project - a profound accomplishment, albeit, one based in chronic deceit, genocide, and self-righteousness. Yet, those "special families" - the aristocracy of the American project, feel they control things, and control things in the name of an elitist philosophy - based in Plato's fantasy and Pythagoras' dogmatism.

The PLO was and remains an intensely elitist organization, made up of people with as much morality as the nihilists who control the republican and (to a lesser extent) democratic parties. Arafat stole hundreds of millions while he let Palestinians suffer; while on the other end, the Israeli's sought new partners on the Palestinian side, but were repeatedly shut-down by Israeli insiders on the right and left who "understood" the deeper agenda.

America crafted the Israel-Palestinian peace process not to work - but to go on and on. The official partners - the representatives of the Palestinian people, were forced again and again to be the PLO - an organization with radicalists, islamists and nihilists - a group which did not represent the Palestinian peoples interests, or acknowledge their suffering, but who necessarily acted in ways as to both provoke distrust in the Israeli public (Arafat was notorious for encouraging and inciting violence against Israelis) which thus helped foster the Israeli position of todays hard-right, that the Palestinians couldn't be trusted because Arafat/Abbas were corrupt, and leveraged their organization towards funding terrorism.

Similarly, the Israeli's are being coached by fundamentalists in Israel to "complete' the project - the settlement of the heart of Israel, the areas of ancient Judea and Samaria - towards the final coming of Moshiach in the year 2018, or the Hebrew year 5778, officially 70 years from the founding of Israel, which of course pertains to the kabbalistic concept of the sephiroth, and the "specialness" of the number 7 and multiples of the number 7.

The Americans, on the other hand, are not, in the least bit, "religious" in the sense that Israel's orthodox are, or even in the sense that most of Americas Christians (or evangelicals) are. There brand of conservatism is nihilistic - eat or be eaten - and so takes a profoundly conservative attitude towards Human morality. In a religious sense, you could identify this with modern "satanism" - already intimated in the writings of Niccolo Machiavelli and Rabelais, Aleister Crowley's Liber 777 may have been a reference to this present time period in which we live - the era of true "liberty' in the sense of 'do what thou wilt', as Donald Trump is so eagerly demonstrating, and to which the media does little to regulate.

Israel's Judaism is being played against the Muslim worlds Islam. This is what all of this ultimately reduces to: religious fundamentalists being provoked by their unflinching dogmatism - irrational religiosity - to bring about a state of conditions to which each of them - at the others expense (not a logical problem, apparently) believe is their destiny.

And yet the "architects" are just as religious, no? Playing religions off against one another in a time period where Humans are inducing catastrophic climate change appears very insane - idiotic - inasmuch as most scientists believe were made from the Earth, and so if the climate goes off, so do we.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Astrocyte

There is something much deeper going on with this whole fiasco, the media makes Palestine out to be really F'ed up and i believed it, up until recently....I am not so sure it is quite as bad as is being sold to us through the western media...

I cannot prove what i am saying nor can i provide a link, i had a simple conversation with a doctor i had to see ...He was a Palestinian man and has spent much time there and he downplayed a lot of what i had been led to believe ....According to him the crisis is not nearly as bad and the people are not as oppressed as the media would have us believe ....

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
And don't forget to mention a UN vote against Israel is 'anti-Israel propaganda'

www.rt.com...

Additionally, could oil & gas off the coast be a factor in the defensive stance?

www.haaretz.com...
edit on -216002017-01-06T18:22:39-06:000000003931201739012017Fri, 06 Jan 2017 18:22:39 -0600 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

The Americans, on the other hand, are not, in the least bit, "religious" in the sense that Israel's orthodox are, or even in the sense that most of Americas Christians (or evangelicals) are.

You're mistaken. The western Christian church harped about the Holy Land and Gods chosen people since Palestine was renamed Israel.

The basis of Americas belief in Israel is definitely propagandized, cover for the simple fact Israel is but a forward base in the eastern Mediterranean established after WWII to keep close dibs on the oil.

Doesn't take too much looking to see thats the ongoing program, conquest of the Middle East for the oil, not religion.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

The basis of Americas belief in Israel is definitely propagandized, cover for the simple fact Israel is but a forward base in the eastern Mediterranean established after WWII to keep close dibs on the oil.

This would make sense, as well as a military presence it allows as a platform for propaganda ....Keeping the focus on Palestine keeps the focus off where it should be...
edit on 6-1-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
The day we no longer need oil is the day that Israel is finally consumed by it's neighbors.

We don't care about them or their outdated religious fervor. We care about money.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
For those researching and learning about the Arab Israeli conflict, perhaps you'd be interested in learning about Amin al-Husseini, who had a bromance with Hitler, and himself was called the Arab Hitler. Common hatred: Jews.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Lol american isnt the cause of the conflict. England gave them the land and told them to play nice. do you know what happened? They didnt play nice and the formed terrorist groups and kicked england out of the area. The brits stationed there hated the Israelis and sided with Palestine. Then Israel started to take land away from from palestine which started a war in the 70's. with weapons training and aid we supplied them, they defeated their enemies. They have infested our political system with their dual citizens and own most of hollywood and own most of the news channels. They also recieve aid from us in billions even though they could pay for stuff themselves "wealthy nation". You got it bass-ackwords its them manipulating us.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
The whole Nazi working with the Arabs thing though obviously bad is nothing compared to the Rich Jews who worked with the Nazis, Literally selling out there religious brethren for the idea or Eretz Israel or just to get rich. The German Romantic period is when the nationalist ideologies were really cemented, both Nazisim and Zionism. They both spring from Xenophobia and racial identity where none really existed outside of a European need to segregate the groups of caucasoids living there.
en.wikipedia.org...

The ghettos were actually split in to differing types all over europe and there were hosts of Jews that worked with the NAzis for their own benefit. Rich Jews we're even allowed to transfer their wealth out of the country with the Nazis Blessing while the poor were rounded up and gassed. See people like Abraham Gancwajch and the groups of Jews that helped people like him defraud and harm there own people.

It really just goes to show that we're all the same at base, regardless of ethnicity, creed, or circumstance. The weak and poor are preyed upon by the elites who sow dissension in order to further manipulate and capitalize on them.

There were Mulims and Christians who worked vehemently to save Jewish lives, forging documents smuggling them out of europe, providing safe havens and resistance to the nazis. Yeah there was a hitler and yeah there was an al-Husseini but there were also millions of people across the planet fighting against what they were trying to accomplish. These types are never the majority, just those that will trample on the poor and weak to acquire power and instill their warped will on the world.

Israel in it's current state can really be explained by a simple psychological phenomena called the cycle of abuse. They treat the Palestinians the way they feel they were treated and use the same racist rhetoric to de-humanize them that was used against the Jewish people themselves.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
The day we no longer need oil is the day that Israel is finally consumed by it's neighbors.

We don't care about them or their outdated religious fervor. We care about money.

Kind of makes you wonder, don't it. All these miilenia, the world over, all the organized religions have served to sway people to the quest for power, resources and territory, in the name of 'our' God being better than theres, of course.

No wonder church is the first school many children attend that indoctrinates their minds. No wonder the state suffers the church to exist. That and national pride, bits of colored cloth called flags, etc.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Astrocyte

Israel is supposedly a secular state as of its creation thanks to its original status quo definition.
Practicaly, religious influence has been much more present in the political life in Israel than in any other 'secular' country.

The problem is when you try to overlap Israel historical existence with Israel religious definition, as the zionist majority currently in place tries to through their Jewish state bill.

Should this bill be finally passed in 2018, this would match your OP numerological estimates.
Since we're talking religion, we then have to consider that we are dealing with the eschatological chapters in the case of Judaism. I don't personally expect any messiah to come down from the sky once the knesset passes the Jewish state bill. And looking through history to the reasons that lead to Israel creation may lead to embarrassing conclusions as a matter of messiah.

The US policy towards Israel is mainly driven by the Jewish diaspora influence into US politics.
edit on 7-1-2017 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: filled out

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I am for a one state solution with the name of Israel,the Palestinian territories could become States or special economic zones and could be semi autonomous,why do I think like this for the benefit of Palestinian women and children if you enforce a two state solution one of those states is going to be run by Sharia law.This week ends 70 nation summit in Paris is 2600 year old prophecy but theres not a dicky bird on this board about it the bible was right a great delusion will descend and it has.

top topics

join