It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWIII planned years in advance?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
So I posted this link on another thread about the Russian hacking nonsense, but I started digging a little deeper.

We are currently putting tanks in Eastern Europe because of so called "Russian aggression".

As we reported yesterday, Lithuania confirmed the presence of U.S. special forces inside its territory, stating the deployment’s purpose is to train local forces and act as a deterrent against Russian aggression. Supposedly, the move is in response to a "escalation" by Vladimir Putin, who has been deploying nuke-ready missiles in the Russian province of Kaliningrad located in the heart of central Europe. This move has prompted the neighboring Baltic states to become “highly concerned” about Russian military activity.

Furthermore, sometime during the spring of 2017, NATO is expected to send battalions of 800 to 1,200 troops to each of the Baltic States and Poland. The mainstream media has even dubbed NATO’s recent buildup the alliance’s “biggest military buildup on Russia’s borders since the Cold War.” Even Great Britain will be sending fighter jets, as well as troops to Romania in order to counter Russia in the region.

Posted Today

Then, when I was digging around, found this. From 2014!!!

The U.S. Army plans to send 100 Abrams tanks and Bradley Fighting Vehicles into Eastern Europe as a deterrent to “Russian aggression.” Lt. Gen. Frederick “Ben” Hodges, the commander of U.S. Army Europe, told reporters of the decision while in Lithuania. The officer said that he didn’t believe Russia would plan a convention attack against NATO members states but that its leaders want to create ambiguity and “plant the seeds of uncertainty so that [NATO] members lose confidence that the rest of the alliance would come to their aid if they were, in fact, attacked,” Military Times reported Monday. Besides Lithuania, the Pentagon is considering sites in Estonia and Poland to house its armored vehicles.

Posted Dec 2014

Are you kidding me?
So it takes a little over 2 years to build up our military, and then all of the sudden "Russian Hacking"? Are we just looking for the spark now?
We impose sanctions to cripple their economy. Kick out 35 nationals (so they have no government presence here). When was the last time we did that? Oh yeah. WWII with the Japanese people in America.

I'm seriously starting to think that anything Russian coming in the near future has already been scripted. It's almost as if the pentagon is reading a story and making it come true.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Don't Panic, more like 1600 tanks and thats just to Holland...

RT

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RiptKeys

You've been doing this kind of thing for at least the 46 years I've been alive.

You should also look up the Cold War.

None of it is new.

Why all the big fuss now?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
if you read the pr0tocols of xion, OR the works of albert pike, three wars were written to be needed for the internation-alists to take control. the third war was written about in 1850, its all going to 'their' plans lol.

lets hope trunp is a true outsider, and he stops them. and then lets hope more independants run. the guy from shark tank said he might run for canada next.

people make fun of kanye, and i saw him speak at the mtv awards in person, and he is terrible. but he would be better than a lifelong 'by the book' politician who takes in the @ss for the internation-alist agenda.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore

You've been doing this kind of thing for at least the 46 years I've been alive.

You should also look up the Cold War.

None of it is new.

Why all the big fuss now?

The MSM love ramping up the fear, but then again, what better way to control people?

The narrative continuously being rammed down our throats is the big fuss.

We know it has been going on for the majority of the 46 years we have been on this planet, but the elites seem hell bent on taking us back to the days of "Is there a red in your bed?", at the very least.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Ever play the game Risk? That's why all the fuss now.

You don't move armies and an arsenal to another countries borders without one of two things happening. Either they cower down, or they attack. What do you think Russia will do?

Either they will roll the dice, or we will. The fact it didn't get set off while we were in Syria is beyond me. That is why I say it's scripted.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I love how flimsy the evidence for this supposed "Russian aggression" is, especially when the US establishment and their puppet media have been salivating at the prospect of conflict with Russia for years now. Pretending to be the victims of aggression while continually provoking and poking the bear.. It's like they don't even care on how flimsy grounds their accusations of aggression stand because their omnipresent media which most of the masses hopelessly believes in will back them up and basically just invent a whole new conflict with Russia. Or was it because Putin was steadily making moves that went against the will of the cabal? Probably was that little innocuous fact wasn't it.

What has Russia really done? Nothing worth mentioning. There is the situation in Ukraine but that situation was the work of the CIA, their fingerprints were all over that operation. Russia simply decided they had to defend and keep their Black Sea naval base. The people there voted..

And how aggressive hasn't the US been in its rhetoric towards Russia? They've certainly done their very best to provoke Russia. Sending those diplomats home was a ridiculous action, all over a made up situation.

Russian hackers.. again, no evidence at all. Even Steve Pieczenik came out and told us this was an insider thing by an alliance that was tired of Hillary and the cabal..

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Not only are they doing this, they're doing it in such a way that the public is constantly kept confused as to what is going on. Either people believe that the hacking crap is just those silly leftists throwing a temper tantrum because they "lost" the "election", or they buy the Russia-is-the-bad-guy propaganda hook, line and sinker or...perhaps most alarming of all...people really believe that somehow Trump being elected has averted war and we don't need to worry about Russia as any type of threat.

I cannot count of how many times I have seen people smugly dismiss concerns about the continued focus on Russia right here on ATS. Everything is fine now, you see, because Putin told everyone that if Hillary won, war was a certainty. Well, ding dong the witch is dead, yeah? And war was averted; all hail the oompa loompa, because he and Mr Putin are super cool buddies. Just a couple of regular guys who get along great.

Except...Donald Trump is not a king and this is not a monarchy or a dictatorship. He doesn't have the final say, nor should he; he's not even in office yet. Our actual President, Barack Obama, is still calling the shots...and people conveniently forget that. They forget it to such a degree that they openly mock everything he says and does. They openly mock his wife and kids. It's open season on the entire family, and they're not waiting for him to leave office first. They are that smug and confident that since their candidate "won", it's OK to be complacent again.

Putin may indeed have said that if Hillary became POTUS, there would be a war. But I don't recall reading anything about him saying that if Trump got elected, the possibility of war would no longer exist, do you? Hyperbole and propaganda work both ways and, more often than not, go hand in hand with one another.

Meanwhile, the actual President of the United States is still working. Still making decisions. Making changes. His numerous detractors translate all of this to an attempt to leave Trump with a big, annoying mess to clean up. Those silly Obamas; just look at them, trying to make life difficult for old Mini Mitts Magoo once he takes office, pouting because their good buddy Hillary didn't win the "election" and they're super salty about it, right?

Wrong. They're not crying over Hillary "losing", because they have her good friend Donald Trump. Putin's good buddy. A special new (s)elected leader, who was able to successfully pull the wool over the eyes of millions of people when their other choice could not seem to. Hook. Line. Sinker.

He's not hiding it either. Rather, he's flaunting it; very publicly reneging on campaign promises, while making yet more of them, and he's not even been inaugurated yet. He is putting on the performance of his life...and he is scarily good at it.

As I've said before (and shouldn't have had to), these so-called elite are not even remotely stupid...and they are Legion. All of them are playing a part and setting the stage. You say they've been planning this for years. I think they've been planning it for decades and decades. Either way, if they're planning it, they are not going to leave anything open to chance. They're in it to win it, and the only concern they have with the American people is keeping them hanging by a string and totally preoccupied with "leaked" information, teasing promises of all the answers people are so thirsty for, always held just out of reach.

Meanwhile, they've got Handsy McGrabberton playing his very important role to such a degree that the nation is teetering on the thin edge of irreparable division, making sure it will not only remain that way, but get even worse. They chose him because if it had been anyone else, people would have been all over it like white on rice...especially the ones who do things like question the validity of our President's birth certificate or search through thousands of "leaked" emails, looking for any and every shred of evidence of possible wrongdoing. That's actually why they tossed all that crap out there in the first place; they wanted to see what the public reaction would be, how many people would turn on Hillary and every person who even hinted at possibly supporting her.

They knew she would be vilified and demonised. They did a very careful job of making people despise her. They made her appear frail and sickly, old and befuddled. They made certain that she would be the very last person the nation wanted...and then they played their Trump card.

Corrupt, war mongering, doddering old lady with the entire government and all of the media in her pantsuit pocket who lies like a rug and can't even walk up the stairs unassisted, versus a mega-rich celebrity showman who isn't afraid to talk smack about the system or the people within its ranks and promises safety, comfort and an end to the corruption; a big, blustery hero who is going to make America great again. They knew that his followers would hang on his every word and overlook anything he did or said, no matter how outrageous or shocking or morally defunct. And when people were reticent about trusting him, they sealed the deal by making it appear that he single-handedly averted nuclear war with Russia...something that is guaranteed to strike fear in the hearts of most Americans.

The people wanted him, and they got him. His devoted acolytes protect him like he's the second coming of Jesus, viciously pouncing on anyone who is bold enough to criticize him or his words or his actions. They even defend his open mockery of them, make excuse after excuse for his behavior. I have no pity for them. They should have led with basic common sense rather than their emotions.

But there are also a great number of people who have no idea they're being played, and those who truly believed they had no other choice...they're right, of course; votes do not actually matter, but they don't realize that. Those are the people I feel sorry for...the ones who didn't ask for this, but got it anyway. People like my parents and many of my friends. They'll blame themselves, when in reality, they have nothing to do with the outcome.

If they want a war, and I believe that they do, they'll get one. Nothing has been averted. Delayed, maybe. A detour, to appease the people and cause them to let their guard down. To feel safe, secure, comfortable...all of the things Trump is promising.

In addition to thinking that our President and his administration, along with the entirety of the "left" are stupid, people seem to think Vladimir Putin is stupid as well. He's not. He doesn't really say much...but it's always the quiet ones that people need to watch out for. He knows what they're up to, and he knows they're running a scam on the American people too, because he has said it, and more than once.

He has also stated emphatically that he is in possession of a weapon that has the capability of rendering anything and everything deployed against his country utterly useless...and I believe him. I think the people running the show believe him too, so I don't see us attacking him directly. It'll be some other provocation that'll give them an excuse, which I believe they're now setting the stage for.

It is chilling, the parallels between your source info and what is unfolding right now. Regardless of any personal politics, if we go to war, it will affect all of us.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

I guess we can all prepare ourselves for the next Big Bang then can't we.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
We might be headed for WWIII. The future becomes the present while one waits. I will say this though. An awful lot of people living in the US and other Western nations are getting awfully tired of being treated like we're Charmin. Ever thrown too much Charmin in the bowl at once and experienced a "backup"? If the PTB keep it up, there's going to be a backup the likes of which has never been seen before, in place of the easy flush they're expecting.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Snowflake alert!

1600 tanks to Holland? Just how many do you think that is. We did not move a division to the Baltic States calm down.

This means squat.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: edsinger
Snowflake alert!

1600 tanks to Holland? Just how many do you think that is. We did not move a division to the Baltic States calm down.

This means squat.

Lol. True.

Also, OP cites an article written by Brad Pitt's character from Fight Club. Don't be dumb people.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Seriously, another thread about this?.. There's already discusion about it here: www.abovetopsecret.com... And the other duplicate thread got deleted already it seems.
So I deeply suggest you read through it to understand how and why the troop movement is happening. It was explained numerous times already.

top topics

join