It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aunnikai,Book of Enoch, Aliens are Fallen Angels

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Many clues. here are some.

The Book of Enoch describes the fall of the Watchers who fathered the Nephilim.

Some of my points!

1.And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto
them beautiful and comely daughters. And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men
and beget us children.' And Semjâzâ, who was their leader, said unto them: 'I fear ye will not

Semjaza(leader angel) and angels wanted human women.

'I fear ye will not
indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.' And they all answered him and said: 'Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.' Then sware they all together and bound themselves
by mutual imprecations upon it.

And they were in all two hundred; who descended in the days of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it

Mount hermon was called this because they swore and agreed on top?

And these are the names of their leaders: Samîazâz, their leader, Arâkîba, Râmêêl, Kôkabîêl, Tâmîêl, Râmîêl, Dânêl, Êzêqêêl, Barâqîjâl,

And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants. And they
became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: Who consumed all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against them and devoured mankind. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones.

These giants became flesh eating, blood drinking. And taught many strange things to them.

And Azâzêl taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals of the earth and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of the eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all

Semjâzâ taught enchantments, and root-cuttings

Armârôs the resolving of enchantments

Barâqîjâl (taught) astrology,

Kôkabêl the constellations

Êzêqêêl the knowledge of the clouds

Araqiêl the signs of the earth

Shamsiêl the signs of the sun

Sariêl the course of the moon

Thou seest what Azâzêl hath done, who hath taught all unrighteousness on earth and revealed the eternal secrets which were (preserved) in heaven, which men were striving to learn: And Semjâzâ, to whom Thou hast given authority to bear rule over his associates. And they have gone to the daughters of men upon the earth, and have slept with the women, and have defiled themselves, and revealed to them all kinds of sins.

And the women have borne giants, and the whole earth has thereby been filled with blood and unrighteousness. And now, behold, the souls of those who have died are crying and making their suit to the gates of heaven

And no request that they (i.e. their fathers) make of thee shall be granted unto their fathers on their behalf; for they hope to live an eternal life, and
that And the Lord said unto Michael: 'Go, bind Semjâzâ and his associates who have united themselves with women so as to have defiled themselveseach one of them will live five hundred years.'

'Enoch, thou scribe of righteousness, go, declare to the Watchers of the heaven who have left the high heaven, the holy eternal place, and have defiled themselves with women, and have done as the children of earth do, and have taken unto themselves wives:

These are the names of the fallen angels.(Fallen Angel Kings)

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
You may wanna join the discussion that is already in progress about this topic called "Aliens are Fallen Angels" www.abovetopsecret.com...

You may get more of a response there

[edit on 28-1-2005 by mpeake]

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
GuessWho - good Call - I have been saying & Thinking this - as have others - for a good long while now! I wonder if people are really listening?

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
You may wanna join the discussion that is already in progress about this topic called "Aliens are Fallen Angels" www.abovetopsecret.com...

You may get more of a response there

[edit on 28-1-2005 by mpeake]

No I think this deserves its own thread. Because so far this one is clean from insults and ignorance.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
if you think im ignorant for saying "I dont believe any of this is real" than think what you like

but i will stand by my assertion that i totally disagree with the validity of this particular subject

i do not believe in "Angels" fallen or flying

i think aliens are Organic Creatures from another Planet that evolved similar to how life on earth evolved

i think that they are a Completely different Organism than any found on earth
therefore it is IMPOSSIBLE that they would "Breed" with human women
it is also IMPOSSIBLE that they would be capable of having children with human women

Good example
Can you Breed with a Tuna Fish?

when you can prove that two completely different organisms can "Breed" togeather than i will give you more credit

but until then i will scoff at any such notion that an organism from a planet many light years away which may not even have DNA, could breed with human women

The Aliens probably dont even have DNA, so how could they have children with humans? Honestly; it requires the Combination of 2 DNA strands to create a fertilized egg, zygote

so basically i personally feel that this is just religious nonsense in a way

i believe in science so this thread to me is pure fiction

thank you

call me ignorant if you like; but i think likewise of any who would label me as such

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I respect your beliefs and soon we shall all see what is truly going on. Please dont be offended by my post though as it was mostly directed toward non-believers in aliens and people who absolutely say that whats in the Bible isnt true at all because noone truly knows.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I'm not going to argue with you on what you think,
Actually I wanted to compliment you on stating your thoughts without either:
A. Insulting a group of people
B. Post obviously false info (the links give you cred.)
or
C. Saying that if your not christian your evil.

Thats all.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I think angels are both highly more likely to exist than some kind of evolved oranic whatever you said, and much easier to believe in.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I am a true believer in this. It reconciles belief in alien visitations with my christian beliefs. I think the aliens are a work of the devil to deceive the people of the world into following the devil. I'm not exactly sure how it will all work out but I'm working on a unified theory which I will post soon. It involves these aliens/fallen angels, the NWO and Biblical Revelation prophecy.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Nice researching, you even no about the book of enoch im impressed. Check your pms for a sight for a forum you will probably enjoy.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Reptilian alien in genesis
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Guess Who you did a good job! I almost thought you were David Icke for a quick second. Have you ever thought of writing a book? You had details that I never read before such as the different devils giving different gifts.
Have anyone ever thought maybe Adolf Hitler was God in the flesh? Mabe Adolf wanted to create a blonde haired blue eyed world so that they may rule with the gods. Adolf Hitler maybe was trying to rush his great plan by assuming military leadership himself. Think about it. He was to smart to be human. If aliens attack the world and take over he isn't here do fend them off. So what will the world do without God?

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I think this site might be of interest to you.
www.nazarene.net...
i agree with everything , ive got the same theories,
Best wishes,
Dani

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
i think aliens are Organic Creatures from another Planet that evolved similar to how life on earth evolved

i think that they are a Completely different Organism than any found on earth
therefore it is IMPOSSIBLE that they would "Breed" with human women
it is also IMPOSSIBLE that they would be capable of having children with human women

If they evolved in a similiar fashion it would not be so far fetched to think the results were similiar ....

Good example
Can you Breed with a Tuna Fish?

Bad example, sorry ...

when you can prove that two completely different organisms can "Breed" togeather than i will give you more credit

You have failed to prove they are indeed two completely different organisms ...

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
I am a true believer in this. It reconciles belief in alien visitations with my christian beliefs. I think the aliens are a work of the devil to deceive the people of the world into following the devil. I'm not exactly sure how it will all work out but I'm working on a unified theory which I will post soon. It involves these aliens/fallen angels, the NWO and Biblical Revelation prophecy.

Revelation 10 tells of the 'mighty angels' of gen 6 returning claiming godship ...

10:1
And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:

10:2
And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth,

It goes on to speak about your christian comrads buying into the lie hook, line and sinker, along with those of the Jewish faith ...

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
922, what is the point of your post? I'm not trying to get smart I just want to know. It seems rather speculatory.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
922, what is the point of your post? I'm not trying to get smart I just want to know. It seems rather speculatory.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I'm curious why this is still going when there was the same topic a couple of days ago, a few pages long

Oh well.....

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CmptrN3rd5

i want to get a coup;e things strait first demons and angels are not the same fallen angels rebelled against god with lucifer the annointed cherub betwn gen1:1 and1:2 then in gen6:4 they bred with the daughters of men and created the nephilim then these nephilim died and became demons this would explain why rephaim have no ressurection these dmons are contained in either the 1 or 2 heaven and are the only spirit beings in scriture said to be able to condense their form and so on this would explain what ufos are and the aliens in them please not that if you interview anyone that saw a ufo sighting they would not be christians or have some part of the occult etc to allow these demonic things to fool them

and you should know the annunnaki were a tribe of giants after the flood named after the tribes of angels that were there fathers theae giants and fallen angels possessed certain knoweledge to escape the curse of adam to read the skys and stars etc they built the pyramids or taught the people of egypt how to build the pyramids

there are a couple books of the lost bible that i say r inspired as well the book of giants the book of enoch the book of jubilees note that no gnostic gospel should be taken as inspired that means the gospel of judas infancy of thomas etc

you may be wondering why arent the men that rebelled w/ lucifer on the earth demons b/c they were men they went to hell and if fallen angels arent demons then what are the fallen angels they are just that fallen angels that are alloud to go to heaven to test the brethren as well as satan (see job)

please not as well that the demons are bond on earth and its atmosphere and cant go to other planets the beings that inhabit other planets are other angels there cannot be any other race other thatn the angels b/c then tjesus would have had to die many times on dif planets for dif races i have more info if you want more please reply

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CmptrN3rd5

i want to get a coup;e things strait first demons and angels are not the same fallen angels rebelled against god with lucifer the annointed cherub betwn gen1:1 and1:2 then in gen6:4 they bred with the daughters of men and created the nephilim then these nephilim died and became demons this would explain why rephaim have no ressurection these dmons are contained in either the 1 or 2 heaven and are the only spirit beings in scriture said to be able to condense their form and so on this would explain what ufos are and the aliens in them please not that if you interview anyone that saw a ufo sighting they would not be christians or have some part of the occult etc to allow these demonic things to fool them

and you should know the annunnaki were a tribe of giants after the flood named after the tribes of angels that were there fathers theae giants and fallen angels possessed certain knoweledge to escape the curse of adam to read the skys and stars etc they built the pyramids or taught the people of egypt how to build the pyramids

there are a couple books of the lost bible that i say r inspired as well the book of giants the book of enoch the book of jubilees note that no gnostic gospel should be taken as inspired that means the gospel of judas infancy of thomas etc

you may be wondering why arent the men that rebelled w/ lucifer on the earth demons b/c they were men they went to hell and if fallen angels arent demons then what are the fallen angels they are just that fallen angels that are alloud to go to heaven to test the brethren as well as satan (see job)

please not as well that the demons are bond on earth and its atmosphere and cant go to other planets the beings that inhabit other planets are other angels there cannot be any other race other thatn the angels b/c then tjesus would have had to die many times on dif planets for dif races i have more info if you want more please reply

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join