It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC ‘Russian Hacking’ Conclusion Comes from Google-Linked Firm

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: sad_eyed_lady

Dude who claims to be "friends" with Google, you might as well tell dudes that the DNC is bad news you'd have just as much luck.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Why are we still talking about this? I'm pretty sure even Trump realizes at this point that the hacks came from a Russian source.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

Think:
Seth Rich RIP and the
$20,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of his killer(s) by Assange.

Some people trust the government and its media as far as it can be thrown.

I for one, would like history to be written as it truly happened. Not some twisted lie to fit TPTB agenda.

Most of all, I don't want this to be an excuse to start another war.
edit on 1/7/2017 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers
Why are we still talking about this? I'm pretty sure even Trump realizes at this point that the hacks came from a Russian source.

The official Kremlin line is: "It doesn't matter who did it, what matters is that it exposed Clinton's crimes." This is to keep low information types from realizing that hacking someone's emails, even a public figure's, is a crime, but running a political campaign is not. This is accompanied by Russian trolls demanding "evidence," all of which can be dismissed as inadequate or "fake," bolstering the Kremlin's new catch phrase: "We may never know the truth."

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: sad_eyed_lady

I for one, would like history to be written as it truly happened.

You mean you would like history to be written as you imagined it.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I don't live in la-la land.

When Jesus told Pontius Pilate: "I am the truth" and Pilate replied: "What is truth?" he either did not understand the concept or the importance of it. He was all about power and control as seems to be the case with many rulers. That being said, history is what it is.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

You beat me to it...by a day... ;P

Was in the process of gathering info on this.

Anyway, I would add this, if no one else has noticed so far. How is it that these liberal paid cybersecurity firms like CrowdStrike never seem to catch actual hacks done by the DNC, and other linked actors of the DNC, against other people in the U.S.?... Wikileaks shows how Hillary's team even hacked gadgets and pcs from U.S. political opponents by inserting malware in their pcs and gadgets. But these "liberal firms" never caught those hacks?... (It's weird, I posted that info and the email ids from wikileaks as a reponse to "ignoranceisn'tbliss' thread" here showing that Hillary and her team were okay with doing their own hacking of political opponents, and they even bragged about being able to know what Hillary's opponents were going to say as they read the teleprompter on live tv. But my response/post with the evidence is gone. Anyway, will take that up with the ATS staff and see what they say about it.)

Also, another fact to add to this is how another of the sources financing Crowdstrike known as Warburg Pincus is tied to the Council on Foreign Relations through Charles R. Kaye who is the Co-Chief Executive Officer of Warburg Pincus and who is also a member of the CFR.

If you are going to ask how the CFR has anything to do with blaming Russia for the hacks, here is a very telling story on how they are linked and what they get out of blaming Russia.

CF R Survey Ranks Russia-NATO Confrontation and North Korea Crisis Among Top Potential Conflicts in 2017

It's obvious that several liberal global groups, and government institutions are gearing up for a war with Russia, which the DNC and Hillary wanted to happen when they have been calling for a no fly zone over Syria.

Why Clinton's plans for no-fly zones in Syria could provoke US-Russia conflict

By blaming Russia for the "leaked emails" which Assange and Craig Murray, former British Ambassador, have stated several times that the hacks did not come from Russia.

In fact here.

Claire Bernish December 15, 2016
Craig Murray, who served as British Ambassador to Uzbekistan from 2002 through 2004 — and is now a known ally and associate of Wikileaks founder, Julian Assange — told the Daily Mail, “Neither of [the leaks] came from the Russians. The source had legal access to the information. The documents came from inside leaks, not hacks.”

WikiLeaks Operative Exposes Democrat Insiders as Source for Hacked DNC Docs — NOT RUSSIA

Does anyone remember how President Obama first stated that there was no evidence that the Russians hacked/influenced our elections, and now has changed tune as if "someone who has more power told him to change his argument and blame Russia"?...

What about this?...

Exclusive: Top U.S. spy agency has not embraced CIA assessment on Russia hacking - sources

edit on 7-1-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

edit on 7-1-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add evidence and comments.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Good info!

It seemed pretty obvious that all this fuss was the beginning of war drums.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I like how Wikipedia has this sentence worded:

After graduating college, Kaspersky served the Russian military[6] as a software engineer.[2][10] He met his first wife Natalya Kaspersky at Severskoye, a KGB vacation resort, in 1987.[2]

It's almost like they are trying to hide the fact that Eugene Kaspersky is an ex-KGB agent.

Rumor is Kaspersky is apart of a small group of people that include several high-level people that work in Russian intelligence. They go and play racquet ball or sit a sauna or something like that once a month.

There was that one time Hillary Clinton referred to Eric Schmidt as her "partner in crime". Google was also instrumental in that whole Egypt thing back in 2010.

I know there is a lot of skepticism about who hacked the DNC and people don't want to believe that Russia did it, but as I've said before.

Who had the most to gain by helping Trump win?
edit on 7-1-2017 by gpols because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Thanks, starred and flagged your thread for exposing this and for the info you provided.

BTW, yes, it seems obvious the globalists wanted a war with Russia, which would have happened if Hillary had become President, but since Trump was elected these globalists needed a second option to start a conflict with Russia, which is why they are blaming Russia when wikileaks was an inside leak and not a hack from Russia.

The blaming of Russia for the wikileaks is to condition as many Americans as possible to having a conflict/war with Russia. This is not going to end, they will find new things to blame Russia for which will implement heavier sanctions on Russia, and either NATO or the U.S., or Russia will start a conflict. Heavier sanctions on Russia will affect their economy, and Russia will not take this with their arms crossed. A conflict will occur, because it's what the globalists want, and they have the resources, and backing (including the mainstream media) to do it.

edit on 7-1-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Trump: Only ‘stupid’ people, fools oppose better Russia ties

Trump won't pick up those war drums.
If he caves on this it will mean someone got to him.
Hope & pray it doesn't go that way.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

But the information included in the JAR isn’t enough to help improve defenses, some experts argue. What’s more, some suggest that "evidence" provided in the report that Cozy Bear (APT29) and Fancy Bear (APT28) were behind the election-focused attacks doesn’t actually prove that Russia was behind the attacks. The report included a series of Indicators of Compromise (IOCs), but security exert Robert Graham explains that they are of low quality, have limited utility to defenders, and “are published as a political tool, to prove they have evidence pointing to Russia.”

www.securityweek.com...

There is more than one security expert that believes it is not the Russians.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: gpols

It's almost like they are trying to hide the fact that Eugene Kaspersky is an ex-KGB agent.

Wikipedia are often not the people inputting data into their Wiki, especially if it's an obscure personal page for somebody relatively unknown.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   

I don't live in la-la land.

When Jesus told Pontius Pilate: "I am the truth" and Pilate replied: "What is truth?" he either did not understand the concept or the importance of it. He was all about power and control as seems to be the case with many rulers. That being said, history is what it is.

For future reference, if you want people to believe you don't live in la-la land, you probably shouldn't immediately follow up your claim with a quote from the Bible. You're welcome.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I wouldn't worry, people will just ignore it and carry on with life as usual...

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   

How is it that these liberal paid cybersecurity firms like CrowdStrike never seem to catch actual hacks done by the DNC, and other linked actors of the DNC, against other people in the U.S.?... Wikileaks shows how Hillary's team even hacked gadgets and pcs from U.S. political opponents by inserting malware in their pcs and gadgets.

Could you provide a source for this claim, please?
edit on 8-1-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I believe GOOGLE is somehow involved in the overall Anti-Trump movement. You do a NEWS search for any person or project related to President Trump, and your top results will be mostly BAD NEWS regarding that topic.

Do the same thing with BING, and you'll get a more balanced list of stories/results.

What does GOOGLE have to gain by intentionally attempting to hurt the President of the United States?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join