It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the men in black and what is their origin?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
Here is an oldie but goodie. I have wondered too about the subject. Apparently the people behind the counter at this hotel claimed that they had no eyebrows and just looked odd.

There is a big big big problem i have with that one video though but it does spark the imagination a bit when you first see it. The whole video feeds of of pure suggestion. We dont actually get to see any of the facial features or strange behavior of these 2 men. In the end we just see 2 men with hats walk in and i can also not say that i could notice the other guy respond strangely or bewildered because of their prescience. And the description they give reminds me of "The observers" from The TV series "Fringe".

Do the Men in black really still purposefully dress like Men in black as they did in the 50's ?

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoSat, 07 Jan 2017 01:17:49 -06001720171America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SirBlackKnight

They use invisible technology, gadgets, cars and such, i have seen them once, i hope i never see them again.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: SirBlackKnight

John Keel was popular to some folks that were interested in UFOs, but to more data-based researchers, he was found to be wanting in his manner of "reporting." If you can find some of his later talk about his approach, you can gain an insight into his personalized approach to ufology.

<< 1   >>

join