It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump: a serious documentary

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
President Trump

(my connection is sketchy tonight --- can someone please embed the video so it appears?)

It talks about his entire life experience. His father's regimen (very classically "German," like my own ancestors were) and his youth - the way he was treated and how emotionally vulnerable, unflaggingly driven, and sensitive he really is.

Worth the watch.

His deal here now is all about insecurity and revenge. "I'll show them."

And he succeeded. He was pissed....a fuming, bubbling pot of anger....and now this presentation shows actual footage, actual history, actual documentation of how his life was. And this is what we have now. Heading for the Oval Office.

Seen The Truman Show?

Try "Black Mirror"

edit on 1/6/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: ugh. Can someone please post a link directly to the video????

Here we go!! Many thanks to Tellurian!!

edit on 1/6/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
It actually explains a WHOLE HELLUVA LOT about what we're seeing right now.
Just thought some of you braver and wearier souls would appreciate having the info.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

edit on 6-1-2017 by Tellurian because: (wrong video)

edit on 6-1-2017 by Tellurian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Tellurian

it does give some history that people may not be aware of, but it portrays Hillary more favorably , thats for sure...

What "does"? I think you are talking about the vid you linked - that "it does give some history"....about the topic of the vid.

THANKS for your contribution!

Just wanted to clarify that Hillary is not discussed in the OP vid.
It's just about Trump's life, family, background, success, motivators, and psyche. There's no reason to bring up HRC at all....it's a documentary about Trump.

Thanks, though.
I'm hoping this thread just talks about what we understand of and about Trump. But, of course, everyone is worthy of scrutiny if they want to be a globally celebrated/known power broker.

Celebrity is the same as living in a fishbowl atop a child's nightstand....... Or an aquarium of a size that rivals anything man has built.

Celebrity (fame) nearly (if not) always = infamy. Tarnished stories. CALUMNIOUS STROKES.

Part and parcel of being a widely recognized person.
Whether it's Casey Anthony or Donald Trump......

no difference.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

sorry for flaunting my ignorance, it said it used the same interviews,

Interviews drawn from The Choice 2016

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Tellurian

MUCHAS GRACIAS!!! Yes. I could not figure out how to do it.

Did you watch it? Will you watch it and talk about it with me?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
It actually explains a WHOLE HELLUVA LOT about what we're seeing right now.

What wold that be, exactly?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

His personality, his family history, his upbringing, his intelligence, his education, his life, and his way of thinking.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

That's what we're seeing right now?

The elections circus is over. Old news. What are we seeing right now (fine, I'll give you the entire last 31 days) that the PBS piece helps us makes sense of?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

What are we seeing right now (fine, I'll give you the entire last 31 days) that the PBS piece helps us makes sense of?

Ummm.... his background, his upbringing, his personality, his temperament, his disposition, his movitations, his insecurities, his fragile ego.....

all of that.

Are you just being oppositional again, or...................

Okay. Okay, I'll walk you through this.

What we are seeing RIGHT NOW is this human being behaving in the way to which he is habituated.....(he is being himself).......understanding of others comes from having observed a pattern of behavior, and predisposition to certain traits, and a style of socially engaging. Add all of those to the internalized "sense of self" - and you understand a human being.

It's kinda like rocket science, but not really....it's about thinking about how people think. About how their temperament and earliest experiences merged into what they are now. The human brain adapts even prenatally to the stress hormones of the mother in whose uterus it is growing and by which it is is nourished.
About how his "peers" treated him (the 'mean kids' in Manhattan who he never fit in with)....how he used ruthless lawyers and a wide-open credit line to get himself into serious trouble...

about how his being sent away when he was 11 to military school affected him.....about his father's relentless bar-raising and goalpost-moving....
...that is what it's about.

People who are raised like that, in a lavish circumstance that lacks NOTHING in terms of material comforts ---- they are still just as vulnerable to parental influence as the most fragile child in a City Mission Shelter. Or a Syrian family living in a tent while winter descends.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
So we are supposed to automatically believe a video from a biased PBS ?

Some of it may be true however, but over-amplified by biased reports and accounts.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

What we are seeing RIGHT NOW is this human being behaving in the way to which he is habituated.....(he is being himself).......understanding of others comes from having observed a pattern of behavior, and predisposition to certain traits, and a style of socially engaging. Add all of those to the internalized "sense of self" - and you understand a human being.

What? What did he do? What has he done in the past 31 days that requires some kind of developmental psychological analysis to be able to make sense of? Do you even have one example, or are you just projecting?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh F.F.S. xuen!!!!

You, and anyone else who happens upon the OP, can see that I posted a link to a video.

A video that I thought was worthwhile, informative, investigative, sober, free of sensationalistic nonsense, and other assorted infractions. I thought it was surely above reproach for anyone interested in getting their heads wrapped around what is really happening here now to us all.

Didn't expect or anticipate that you would drop by. Actually expected you would not come near it. But you stopped in --- WHY?
To challenge the source? You know that's a lame tactic.

And yet: here you are. You clicked on it.
You have access to it; a painless matter of simply pushing one button on your mouse or screen or keyboard...and YOU TOO can learn what I just learned!
There's no reason to be jealous, or icky. It is a piece of journalism provided for the information and denial of ignorance that we aspire to here. Or used to.

So: watch it, or don't.
View the footage, or don't.
Listen to the people who have known Trump in his life speak of their experiences with him, or don't.
Call and interview the people who were in his inner circle, who ghost-wrote his bio, who lived with him in military school ---- or don't.

I am posting this for the people who read ATS with an eye toward finding out where reality lies. They will see it whether or not you comment. And they will consider it at their own convenience, leisure, and will.

edit on 1/6/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: facepalm

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Do you all even realize how hypocritical you are? You call "BS" about any serious, well-produced documentary investigative journalism that exposes your story's holes.

And then you claim your own favorite reporters (Alex Jones? REALLY? RLY????!!!) are non-biased.

Good god almighty. See - I realize that there are some people who simply are too far gone to get it, ever. Who are abjectly incapable of listening, or hearing, or empathizing. And they blame the people who are trying to listen for being "difficult" and "complaining."

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

What segment of the film is the most important in your opinion ?

What is Trump's weakest area.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join