It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intelligence Report released “Assessing Russian Activities and Intentions in Recent US Elections

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
From the same comedy lineup that brought us disinformation such as the Gulf of Tonkin incident, Saddam's WMDs and Syrian chemical weapons attacks, comes this stinker.

I rate it 1/10. Would not recommend.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

That is all there is to it.

Heads of government agencies are not hired for their qualifications.

They are hired because of their politics.

The background changes every 4 to 8 years.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

And the hack did not have any effect whatsoever on the final vote tally.

And this is the part I do not understand with people.. Even IF Russia was involved, which they weren't, then shouldn't the entire country, if not the world be happy that massive corruption was exposed? I will be dumbfounded for eternity on that one.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

The thing that dumbfounds me is how many Americans are willing to believe Russia over their own security service , but I guess given who you just elected Commander in Chief nothing should be a surprise anymore.

We live in strange times.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Never believe any security service.

"We also assess Putin and the Russian Government aspired to help President-elect Trump’s
election chances when possible by discrediting Secretary Clinton and publicly contrasting her
unfavorably to him. "

I don't see what is wrong with this part. Numerous Governments did the exact same thing, just reverse Trump and Hillary. The US Government does it all the time.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I know right?

And the same people backing Trump here would have suggested it was an act of war 5-10 years ago.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
a reply to: xuenchen

The CIA, NSA and FBI are an outgoing administration?
Technically yes as a new president often juggles them around a bit.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I know right?

And the same people backing Trump here would have suggested it was an act of war 5-10 years ago.

well really interesting that you know exactly what those people are thinking and exactly what they would do. Would you mind telling me the next lottery numbers?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Whole thing is fake news, left scrambling to pick at crumbs. Not interested in any discussion on this hoax.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

I listened to Clappers testimony apparently the two Russian operatives are Boris Badenov and Natasha Fatale,NSA and CIA operatives deressed in moose and squirrel costumes respectively are in pursuit.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I reads like a complaint or something a inept flunkie lawyer would write for a lawsuit that gets demurrer and striken immediatly for being so poorly written.

Pathetic
edit on 6-1-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
♬ Yellow Cake Yellow Cake Ye Ye Ye Yellow Cake
La La La, La La ♬

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: gernblan
well really interesting that you know exactly what those people are thinking and exactly what they would do. Would you mind telling me the next lottery numbers?

Sadly, I'm not psychic.

I do however, have a memory, and base my assessment on how people have reacted to issues involving Russia in the past

Having been on this site for over 10 years, and on staff for 9 of those years interacting with members, I'd say that gives me enough experience to make the claim.

Or do I need to do it on Twitter in 140 characters or less to make it real for you?
edit on 7/1/17 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

They are against people who are anti-establishment, like Trump. And all for keeping the propaganda control machine going.
edit on 7/1/2017 by daftpink because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I am confident that Hillary Clinton's past actions had an effect on the way that I voted...
And that was BEFORE the emails were released.
I would not have voted for her for all the money they could pay me, or a bj from Madonna.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: gernblan

I know right?

We have been watching the moral fiber and intellect of these people as they become Tea Partiers and then become Russian lovers in a ten year span. Same pool of people, talking the same BS about them terrible liberal, globalist elites

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
Whole thing is fake news, left scrambling to pick at crumbs. Not interested in any discussion on this hoax.

Russian butt kissing at it's finest.

Too bad senior GOP members are on board with these claims. People like you are just party and candidate over country.

It sounds pretty damn logical to anyone with eyes and brain

www.dni.gov...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join