It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

forbidden files -original and very strange!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
This film is a compilation of stories, using actual films each story has to back up the claims.

I stumbled on this video by falling asleep to a youtube video while autoplay was on and waking up to
this film playing.

It is, in my opinion, very very interesting, one of the most captivating videos I've seen in quite awhile, and
some of the footage is mind-blowing.

The following info outlines some of the segments of this film and covers about the first 50 minutes.

forbidden files -original and very strange!
Play time is 1:36:31 and worth every minute. A must see to believe unique film compilation.

1. The Shipwreck

A man alone at sea in a lifeboat, filming the ordeal.

On day 21, film shows he didn't use supplies. 27th day, he is even stronger, but provisions still untouched.

33rd day, some provisions gone after 18 days. But he looks well.

He sees a ship, loads a flair gun, but doesn't fire it. Like he doesn't want to be found.
Around the 38th day, he comes across some of shipwreck.

Day 39,
health deterioration. 40th day, last of rations.
He throws away his water on 41st day, still packing flare gun.

Clouds open up, he leaves a message then, smiling, he dives into the water and swims away.

2. The Ghosts

Miguel finally agrees to take a man to "the nameless ones".

5 Dec.
They arrive at Miguel's fathers' house.

The father tells them of what to look for if they meet the nameless and for the next 5+ days, he tells them things.

They end up following a lizard, watch a bird, stay in a position told to them by Miguel's father for 3 hours. Now they look for the nameless ones.
The fathers words all seem to come true.

11th Dec.
A figure appears on a rock, then as approached, the figure disappears and ends up somewhere else, but in view.

12th Dec.
2 figures appear, Miguel, standing next to him says time is an illusion. he looks over and Miguel is gone, the two figures gone.

He sees them once more but that is it. He leaves Miguel's bag and heads back towards Miguel's Fathers House..

17th Dec.
He arrives back at Miguel's Fathers' house, but the father is gone.

3. The Divers

Daybreak somewhere in the world, commandos are keeping watch on the sea from the beach. Two are divers, and then a man is seen swimming.

Two men boat out to the area and diver goes over. He tries to get back in, panicked, but the swimmer holds him back.
Then the diver is found being drug by the swimmer about 600 meters away.

The swimmer seems to be using little effort to drag the diver. The diver dives underwater, not to be seen again.

7 Days later, the man is washed up on beach. He is now in an insane asylum.

4. The Panic

Kevin Reilly narrates to a video. Shows his wife, Cindy, and another couple, good friends Karen and Stephen.
They are going on a trip together.

About 1PM, they stopped at Pinwood Park and prepared a joke to prank Cindy.

Around 6PM, Karen and Cindy were getting dinner ready and stephen got back asking if they heard the music. He
pointed in one direction that the indians call the river of stone that runs across the weeping forest.

Stephen gets upset and irritable.

After dinner, Stephen jumps up and runs to the cliff and jumps off.

Stephen was never found. He disappeared.

5. The Witch

A witches house disappeared and a group of locals with the sheriff go to see the witches missing house.

The sheriff has the area blocked and tries settling down the crowd that wanted to lynch the witch.

On the lot, the witch is sitting in a chair with a shroud over her. A boy was said to be bitten by the witch 4 days earlier and was cause for the crowd to threaten to lynch the witch.

A woman breaks through the barrier and suddenly, freezes along with the entire crowd as if they are all in a trance.

Then the woman from the crowd rushes the witch, pulls off the veiling shroud and the chair is empty.

Later, a black dog was running down the road towards the witches house.

The Sheriff followed the dog and at the witches property.

The witch was seen back in her chair, under the veil, and the dog had disappeared. No one would go close. The house never reappeared.

6. The Soldier

July, 1943, 19 August, on the beach. A soldier films.

The film is found from a soldier/cameraman/botanist and the inquiries begin to find what happened to the soldier.

Watching the film, two beings come from the sea, walking as if on the bottom.

They turn around and walk away, submerge and never come up. Then the Soldier goes into the water walking the same path, submerges, and that's it. He is never to be seen again.

The forbidden Documents -2-

7. The Madman At The Crossroads

Born: 15th April, 1914
at Pecs (Hungary)
Profession: Mechanic
Settles in the United States in 1941.

In 1945, Marries Helen Bates, war widow, mother of Esther and owner of a filling station.

Unable to speak English properly until 1975, Tibor Nache weds Helen and in 1945, they set off on a move.

Then, a huge shadow covered the car and the car stopped running. He awoke in a ship, all three still in the car and he was allowed to film, but not the interior of the ship.

Later, they awoke off course on the side of a road.

He testified about the ordeal, but no one believed and
he and his family were ridiculed.

They ultimately moved.

36 years later, he is a widower and his daughter had married a Canadian man and he never saw her again, but today, he shows his film for the first time.

It shows him filming just above the moon. Pretty realistic looking.
I'd say better than NASA or JAXA or other moon films.

He was affectionately nicknamed The Madman At The Crossroads.

8. The child.

The child named Peter was born and everything seemed normal.

At 3 months, the quiet, smiley Peter seemed fine. Then one day the child looks at his toy dangling above him and it rises.

At 18 months, Peter stares at a cup on his highchair and the cup slides forward and off the tray, unaided.the parents also find the curtains in Peters room were tangled about his crib. Could it be the wind?

The next day, the curtains were tangled, interlaced between the crib upright barrier wood. No way that could be done naturally.

At 3 years old, Peter would, by will power alone, causes a christmas tree ball to rise from the branch it hangs from, float away from the tree and hover in mid-air.

Peter was so proud of this, he causes two more balls to arise away from the tree and hover with the first.

Eventually, I think Peter accidently kills the mother and the father disappears with Peter leaving only a note explaining that the boy did not mean it and don't try to find them.

View the film to watch the above stories and others in this crazy video.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Wow... I am 20 minutes in and this film is spooky to say the least. I mean, I don't put anything past the production studios of the 1920's but I'm convinced enough to keep watching.

The first story with the person lost at sea was really truly terrifying! If it is an actor, it's a magnificent actor, dedicated enough to lose a lot of weight and alter his appearance greatly. Also a well designed infinity pool with a bright light could maybe pull that off. When I step through it I'm not so sure. It's convincing. Pretty realistic.

The second video looks like ninjas in the mountains. Pretty sweet. I'll keep watching!

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Bookmarked for later

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I remember seeing this a few years ago. Very compelling...

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: imd12c4funn

Well I have watched half of it and I get the sense that it has been staged. I think that the feel of all the film's is similar as if they were all directed by the same person. I agree the stories are very interesting but I am not convinced.

I could be way off mark here but one of the strange things I picked up on was in picnic. There is a moment where the camera zooms in like a modern cam which to me seemed out of place.

The pieces seem to be filmed in a way to tell a story not natural filming.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Good stories, But the Witch story cemented the idea that they are merely creative stories, not documentaries.

Spoiler Alert

When the woman removes the black veil from the chair, she leaves in fear. But the camera man calmly walks right behind the chair to film the townspeople, who are backing up in fear. Why doesn't the camera man leave in fear? Why does he stand right behind the witch's chair. OH right, because he wants to get the best view of the actors for his film.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Great film, it's an old TV show from France, kind of Twilight Zone but very realistic, there was another post about it a few months ago:

The Mad Man At The Crossroad

edit on 6-1-2017 by kazike because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

The last part of the film, with the guy cheating on his wife, very strange. I sat down with a glass of Brandy and watched the whole thing. Crazy!

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: kazike

Great film, it's an old TV show from France, kind of Twilight Zone but very realistic, there was another post about it a few months ago:

The Mad Man At The Crossroad

I see now that one segment is said to be taking place in 1989, yet the film is either black and white or monochrome.

That should be a tip off. Still a neat compilation.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Great footage..
Are there any sources to those "stories"
The grainy black and white film.. could be a fabricated effect
And it appears it have been all filmed with the same type of camera.. despite some of the videos are from a time with much better cameras around then the one used in the footage.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Seen them all. Thw best one was the witch and the guy with his twin. That one confused the heck out of me.

All in all it was made in France as a spin off to the twilight zone.

Very good mini clips

top topics

join