It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Video Emerges Of Same Chicago Teens Assaulting Trump Supporter

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
In all of the united states.
In all of her cities.
Theres no old houses anywhere else with old lead pipes that cause deranged violence to whats seen regularily in chicago? Chicagos old lead pipes are specil and enchanted with evil magic spells of derangement or something? Whu isnt violence on this level found in all those other cities with old pipes?

They are found all over -- especially in the east and midwest, and especially in the older homes and buildings in the inner cities. A quick Google search would provide plenty of sources, as would PubMed. I first read about the problem in Baltimore. In St Louis as well.

I dunno.

The information is out there. If you don't know that, it's because you don't want to know.

But one thing i do know. Because im not buying this excuse for their behavior it must be all my fault this happened. And my dog rover's.

Nope. Your actions -- and inactions -- are yours alone. If you choose to deny the truth and let others suffer because you in your omniscience "don't buy it," that's all on you.

And the mayors and the police and the guy walking down the street minding his own business unaware of this elementaly nefarious plot of lead conspiracy to stick it to the black community of chicago.

Can't speak to the guy walking down the street minding his own business, but I know for a fact that the mayor and the police are well aware of the problems... because they are part and parcel of those problems. If you choose to play deaf, dumb and blind and give them a free pass for their bad behavior, that's on you.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

My wife's second masters is LMHC ( not kidding this time ).

I have absolutely no idea what LMHC is... which is why we're not supposed to use acronyms on ATS.

I'll ask her about the abductors motives.

I'd be interested in hearing what she says. There are many contributing factors which compound each other, so I'd like to know what else I should be considering.

Perhaps you could take a gander what others with degrees are saying about lead poisoning...

I'm betting she will not work up excuses based on outside factors.

Okay, but we are all a combination of nature vs nurture -- both internal and external factors.

However... I used to live an hour outside of Chicago in Rockford and I spent a great deal of time in both cities. If I were to point at any outside factors leading to this incident I'd start with how bad the economy sucks. I'll be very surprised if I find these 4 individuals were gainfully employed.

If you do your due diligence, you would understand that the lead poisoning has a profound effect on one's learning abilities, and therefore their earning abilities... many factors compounding each other.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Boadicea

You're saying its the lead that turned them into monsters...

I am saying that lead poisoning is very likely caused mental and emotional impairment... a precursor which is and has been compounded by other issues.

...and yet Flint has worse water quality but no total war zone murder rate coupled with hate crime atrocity epidemic.

And Flint's problems have been well documented as a recent problem due to changing the city's water source, which would have continued indefinitely if the bureaucrats had their way -- but enough people became aware of it and screamed from the rooftops so that the bureaucrats didn't get their way. Apples and oranges.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

i say hoax bin.

Prove the clinical studies wrong linking lead poisoning to violence and I will request that it be moved to the Hoax Bin myself.

Until then, it is what it is.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

The Curse of Violent Crime in Democrat-Run Cities
And how one city broke that curse.

America's ten most dangerous cities—as measured by federal crime statistics—have one highly notable feature in common: All are led politically by Democratic mayors. Most, in fact, have been controlled by Democrats for a very long time. For example, Detroit, which in 2015 ranked as the nation's most dangerous city, has not had a Republican mayor since 1961. The second most dangerous city in 2015 was Oakland, California, a Democrat stronghold since 1977. Third was Memphis, in Democratic hands since 1991. Fourth was St. Louis, which has been led exclusively by Democratic mayors since 1949. Fifth was Cleveland, where no Republican has been mayor since 1989. Sixth was Baltimore, Democrat-led since 1967. Seventh was Milwaukee, which has elected only Democratic mayors since 1908. Eighth was Birmingham, which has been Democrat-run since 1975. Ninth was Newark, a Democrat bastion since 1933. And tenth was Kansas City, Missouri, which has not seen a Republican mayor in a quarter-century.

New York City, which in the early 1990s transitioned away from nearly half a century of Democratic leadership, serves as a case study not only of how left-wing law-enforcement policies helped breed crime and chaos for a long period of time, but also how the cessation of those policies caused crime to plummet almost instantly.

From 1946 through 1993, New York was led, in succession, by the following Democratic mayors: William O'Dwyer, Vincent Impellitteri, Robert Wagner, John Lindsay, Abraham Beame, Ed Koch, and David Dinkins. Under the stewardship of these men, the city's crime rates rose sharply and consistently, as reflected most starkly in its homicide statistics. In 1960, some 482 homicides occurred within the confines of New York's five boroughs. By 1970, that figure had risen to 1,117. In 1980, it was 1,814. The apex was reached under Mayor Dinkins in 1990, when 2,245 people lost their lives to violence. During the ensuing three years of Dinkins' mayoralty, the city's homicide totals were 2,154, then 1,995, and finally 1,946.

I just searched that page for "lead", but it wasn't mentioned. perhaps you should email the editor there and have them correct the record?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I never let my kids eat paint chips.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

You are posting as if it is a fact that these 4 criminals had lead poisoning. It's not. It's just your opinion and theory.

I agree that this belongs in Skunk Works.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

Im gonna have to agree with IgnoranceIsBliss on this one. I assure you id back you up if I thought lead poisoning is the real issue here, but they are right. If lead poisoning was the issue then there would be a lot more of this happening.

Like in St. Louis?

St. Louis' stubborn lead poisoning problem

Or Baltimore?

Baltimore Struggles To Protect Children From Lead Paint

Or Cleveland?

Flint Is in the News, but Lead Poisoning Is Even Worse in Cleveland

All of the above had had increased violence -- and violent protests -- in the last year or so.

Do a little more digging and you will find that the vast majority of all violent crime is committed by a very small percentage of the population, specifically Black gang members living in inner cities.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

LMHC = Licensed Mental Health Counselor.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
To hell with these pond scum, off to life in prison with them to serve an example of where black on white hate crime leads to. The Obama years are over that coddled them while supporting and nurturing their violent racist ideology.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
While I'd be willing to accept that lead plays some type of role, it doesn't seem to be a universal enough factor to effectively address any of the core issue(s).

We see similar behavior in areas that have no, or very little, presence of lead and we see people coming from lead affected communities that would never act in such a deplorable way.

That said, as a health issue, it should certainly be addressed and rectified alongside many other areas of our ailing infrastructure. Preferably in a way that enables us to either continually update or replace these systems in the future with minimal effort.

I think its also important to note that aggression might be only one method of manifestation of the true issue. I believe there are deeper issues at play that are more significant as areas of focus, at least on this specific topic.

Roughly a year ago, we had an employee who happened to be black and female. After two weeks, she began demanding a pay raise to the tune of double her current pay. She was an young entry level employee with no work experience, but her claim was that we were highly racist and sexist because her manager (who was white and male) made more than her.

We tried to work with her, and explain that higher level positions tend to mean more pay as well as more responsibility, but to no avail. Since this was her first job, we thought that maybe she just didnt know how these structures work. However, her lower pay was simply a symptom of a highly racist and sexist business and nation. She tried, and failed, to sue for discrimination, which she later claimed was because "racists defend racists." If this was just a one-off experience, it would be different, but I have seen the same thing occur quite a few times in many different jobs and businesses.

I believe this type of behavior is all sourced in the same place. I believe it is absolutely not exclusive to a single community, race, or gender, and it manifests in a myriad of ways because of that.

Honestly, on this particular issue, I really do believe a large percentage of the responsibility lies with the left side of the political spectrum. I can see how this could most likely be a result of fostering a victim mentality to secure votes. However, I do NOT believe the left is responsible for all the world's woes, or anything similar.

Maybe one of the biggest issues is that honest, productive discourse is nearly impossible when both "sides" perceive the other is wrong and inferior before words even begin. Generally, I avoid such discussions entirely because of that, but I think you, Boa, tend to be quite reasonable even if I don't always agree with your stance.

Basically, I guess my point is that issues like lead are largely independent, but it could exacerbate these other problems in areas where there is overlap.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I just searched that page for "lead", but it wasn't mentioned. perhaps you should email the editor there and have them correct the record?

No. You should either understand what you're reading... or stop deliberately trying to confuse the issue:

From there, we can take a look at the hellhole that is the Chicago inner city -- who made it a hellhole and who keeps it a hellhole

Chicago officials know damn well this is a problem, but instead of fixing it, have tried to hide the problem. But given what else is going on in Chicago, they obviously want it this way... they need these mentally and emotionally impaired thugs for their own criminal activities

As I have stated repeatedly, it starts with the lead poisoning and is compounded by those who exploit their compromised condition.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Like in St. Louis? St. Louis' stubborn lead poisoning problem Or Baltimore? Baltimore Struggles To Protect Children From Lead Paint Or Cleveland? Flint Is in the News, but Lead Poisoning Is Even Worse in Cleveland All of the above had had increased violence -- and violent protests -- in the last year or so.

Sure, but the correlation between lead in the water supply is an economic factor, rather than of the sanity of the population. And if im not mistaken you just proved yourself wrong by citing:

the vast majority of all violent crime is committed by a very small percentage of the population, specifically Black gang members living in inner cities.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

OAKLAND

No lead:
www.ebmud.com...

High violent crime:
live105.cbslocal.com...

Liberal mayors:
en.wikipedia.org...

Hmmmmm....................

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

You are posting as if it is a fact that these 4 criminals had lead poisoning. It's not. It's just your opinion and theory.

Fair enough. I have caught myself doing exactly that. I thought I had corrected myself, but I guess not. I shall do better.

I agree that this belongs in Skunk Works.

While these perps have not been tested -- so we really don't know if it applies to them specifically -- the science is sound and well documented: Lead poisoning is linked to violence, and lead poisoning is prevalent in the inner cities, and lead poisoning is a problem in Chicago. and officials have knowingly and deliberately tried to hide the problem.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

LMHC = Licensed Mental Health Counselor.

Thank you. I would actually be very interested to know how this is handled -- if it is -- in professional circles.

Since Flint, coverups are coming to light. It has been reported numerous times and places that lead poisoning is a continuing problem -- especially from city water pipes, but also from paint and even soil. Chicago itself was caught testing water in newer areas in order to hide the lead contamination in other areas. When Chicago was forced to address this by testing water everywhere for accurate readings, the water commissioner resigned post haste.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

Sure, but the correlation between lead in the water supply is an economic factor, rather than of the sanity of the population.

I'm not sure how you meant that, but I agree to the extent that poor communities in older buildings are hardest hit.

And if im not mistaken you just proved yourself wrong by citing

Not at all. I am not blaming all violence everywhere by anyone on lead poisoning... I am saying that lead poisoning is the biggest problem in the areas with the most violence, which are almost invariably gang-infested inner cities.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Lucky for them their toxic upbringing didn't leave them so bereft of logic and cognitive ability that they weren't able to pick such an obviously soft target. A few more years of poisoning and they might have bitten of more than they could s̶c̶a̶l̶p̶ chew.

What a tragedy that would have been.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
To hell with these pond scum, off to life in prison with them...

Definitely. There is no place in society for these monsters.

...to serve an example of where black on white hate crime leads to. The Obama years are over that coddled them while supporting and nurturing their violent racist ideology.

All such crime should lead to the same place, regardless of the races involved.

Obama et all didn't coddle them, they exploited them every way they could for their own political and financial purposes. Rather than griping about it after the fact, I want to take that weapon out of their arsenal.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join