It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Video Emerges Of Same Chicago Teens Assaulting Trump Supporter

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
While it is possible that your premise of lead poisoning of the defendants led to this attack, unless you can provide reliable blood tests for each perp, then your premise is merely speculation and not a fact. Even with positive blood tests showing elevated lead for each, it is still speculation that lead is the only or root cause. There are many possibilities for their actions and without walking a mile in their shoes we may never know.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: Boadicea

You ARE making excuses for them.

You know damn well I haven't, or you would have posted a quote of my excusing them. But you can't because I haven't and I won't.

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. I would much rather never ever have this -- or anything similar -- happen again, and thus I am looking at the root causes.

Do you want this to happen again? Do you actually care about the victims? Or do you enjoy seeing innocent (and disabled) people suffer just so you can see the perps suffer???

Even if they have lead poisoning or grew up poor or without a father, it doesn't matter. They should still have a moral compass.

They should? You really said that? The problem is that lead poisoning makes people INCAPABLE of any empathy or morals. Sheesh.

The deserve prison for life. What would you have their punishment be? Therapy?

Keep them off the streets and out of society and make sure they never ever have the opportunity to hurt an innocent and/or disabled person again. I don't care if it's prison or a mental institution.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

It was meant to make no sense at all, much like all the items you grouped into your initial post to excuse the perps. You refuse to accept 4 ignorant people of one race abducted a handicapped person of another race and tortured that poor kid in a racially motivated hazing on a live facebook feed. I accept that you want to believe this is a deeper issue than whats on the surface, but I do not and will not ever agree with you or your irrational line of thinking on this matter.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

She's deflecting the fact that liberal Critical Race Theory driven political ideology, coupled with 8 years of race baiting tactics to legitimize it all, without media demonization of these atrocities to de-confirm these outbreaks, is all combined the primary driving cause of these kinds of atrocities (which are like every week now the past year or so). I shudder to think of what next weeks one-upmanship shall herald...

edit on 6-1-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

With all due respect, YOU get real.

The lead poisoning came BEFORE any and all of that crap you posted. For GENERATIONS. That's exactly why it was so damn easy for their minds to be twisted and tweaked and twerked in these ways.

Why didn't all that propaganda work on you? You heard it all too. What is the difference between you and them? What gave you the ability to think and reason and realize it's all garbage? And what took away their ability to think and reason and realize it's all garbage???

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

They've got worse water in Flint Michigan, and yet Chicago is the hate & murder capital of the US.

How about we look back on Obama's what decades worth of "community organizing" there? How about we look at the voters percentage maps between there and Flint the past 3 elections? How about we look at the hierarchy of elected officials there? How about Obama's chief of staff being mayor there now? Coorelations? NOPE! It's the water.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

It was meant to make no sense at all, much like all the items you grouped into your initial post to excuse the perps. You refuse to accept 4 ignorant people of one race abducted a handicapped person of another race and tortured that poor kid in a racially motivated hazing on a live facebook feed.

Awwwww... that explains it! I don't do stupid.

I have accepted that 4 monsters abducted a handicapped person and tortured that poor kid on a live facebook feed.

I do not accept that it was or is inevitable, and I absolutely refuse to accept that there is nothing to prevent such future occurrences.

I accept that you want to believe this is a deeper issue than whats on the surface, but I do not and will not ever agree with you or your irrational line of thinking on this matter.

So, in other words, you know better than all the experts who have studied this and written papers for peer review because... um... I have no idea why...

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

They've got worse water in Flint Michigan, and yet Chicago is the hate & murder capital of the US.

I don't know if that's true or not. But I do know that even within city limits -- any city -- some areas are worse for lead than others.

How about we look back on Obama's what decades worth of "community organizing" there? How about we look at the voters percentage maps between there and Flint the past 3 elections? How about we look at the hierarchy of elected officials there? How about Obama's chief of staff being mayor there now? Coorelations? NOPE! It's the water.

Sure -- let's take a good hard long look!!!

And all of that still comes AFTER the lead poisoning has done its damage, so it adds to and compounds the lead poisoning problem. It does not replace it.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Flint voters picked Trump:
www.mlive.com...
Chicago voters ALL-IN on Hate Speech Hillary:
www.dnainfo.com...

So now how you gonna blame the water for rampant racism in Chicago? Please do explain.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Im gonna have to agree with IgnoranceIsBliss on this one. I assure you id back you up if I thought lead poisoning is the real issue here, but they are right. If lead poisoning was the issue then there would be a lot more of this happening.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I suppose it was also the water that caused this:

Chaos, Protests at Trump Rally in Chicago (FULL ) Trump Rally in Chicago Cancelled; massive protest

Too bad I can prove that it wasn't! And hell, that was months before Hillary went ALL-IN on her "irredeemable deplorables" hate speech campaign.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
In all of the united states.
In all of her cities.
Theres no old houses anywhere else with old lead pipes that cause deranged violence to whats seen regularily in chicago? Chicagos old lead pipes are specil and enchanted with evil magic spells of derangement or something? Whu isnt violence on this level found in all those other cities with old pipes?

I dunno.

But one thing i do know. Because im not buying this excuse for their behavior it must be all my fault this happened. And my dog rover's. And the mayors and the police and the guy walking down the street minding his own business unaware of this elementaly nefarious plot of lead conspiracy to stick it to the black community of chicago.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

a reply to: kaylaluv

She's deflecting the fact that liberal Critical Race Theory driven political ideology, coupled with 8 years of race baiting tactics to legitimize it all, without media demonization of these atrocities to de-confirm these outbreaks, is all combined the primary driving cause of these kinds of atrocities (which are like every week now the past year or so). I shudder to think of what next weeks one-upmanship shall herald...

No, I'm not. I have said again and again that it STARTS with the lead poisoning, which compromises their mental and emotional faculties and thus makes them incapable of thinking and reasoning for themselves, which is easily exploited by those with political and financial agendas.

I'm not deflecting anything.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Flint voters picked Trump:
www.mlive.com...
Chicago voters ALL-IN on Hate Speech Hillary:
www.dnainfo.com...

So now how you gonna blame the water for rampant racism in Chicago? Please do explain.

Easy peasy. I never blamed the water for racism in Chicago or elsewhere. Nor was I the one who tried to make comparisons between Chicago and Flint. That's all you.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
So, in other words, you know better than all the experts who have studied this and written papers for peer review because... um... I have no idea why...

My wife's second masters is LMHC ( not kidding this time ). I'll ask her about the abductors motives. I'm betting she will not work up excuses based on outside factors. However... I used to live an hour outside of Chicago in Rockford and I spent a great deal of time in both cities. If I were to point at any outside factors leading to this incident I'd start with how bad the economy sucks. I'll be very surprised if I find these 4 individuals were gainfully employed.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Lead? mmmkey.

No seriously, just a couple of days ago there was a new crime statistic of Chicago published.
700 something people shot and killed in one year.

Since the beginning of the Afghanistan and Iraq War, less american soldiers have been killed in these wars combined, than people killed in Chicago!

I could not fathom the situation so i watched some youtube documentaries on Chicago and crime. In some neighbourhoods EVERYBODY is wearing a gun. People standing on street corners, everybody gets nervous when a car drives by.

There is a 5 year old that got shot, just because she was playing in the garden, when a driveby happenend. The other father said he would want to buy his kid a bicycle, but it would be too dangerous.

The only dream formyoungsters seems to become a rapper, gangster or both.
The streets have more holes than in any 3rd world country.

There is a real problem there, not everywhere in Chicago, but some streets look more dangerous than Baghdad.

Lead is another infrastructure problem, but not the main problem.

I hope Trump can change that. Obama did obviously not.

Here the documentary:

edit on 6-1-2017 by svetlana84 because: added video

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I suppose they also had lead poisoning cause the riots in San Diego?

Is lead a hazard in our water?

No. We have tested water in homes that might have the greatest risk of lead in the water, and have found no hazardous levels of lead. Our water is not corrosive so it is not likely to dissolve lead from plumbing fixtures. Lead pipe is not used in any of the City's water utility systems. www.sandiego.gov...

This thread it outlandish. Totally over the top! SKUNK WORKS!

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

You're saying its the lead that turned them into monsters, and yet Flint has worse water quality but no total war zone murder rate coupled with hate crime atrocity epidemic.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: eluryh22
actually, I am looking at a mental defect!!! these kids are more mentally handicapped than their victim is. and the sooner we accept this lack of empathy as a mental defect the better.

They do appear to be mentally handicapped. I mean, what kind of idiot live-streams the kidnapping and torture of someone live on Facebook, where it can be traced back to them and will lead to federal charges?

They either don't care about going to prison, or they are stupid beyond words, in addition to being sociopaths.
edit on 6-1-2017 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

This thread it outlandish. Totally over the top! SKUNK WORKS!

i say hoax bin.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join