It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Video Emerges Of Same Chicago Teens Assaulting Trump Supporter

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Naabaahii

Still stuck in that left-right paradigm, eh?

I suggest you take another look and "Wake the # up..." We're getting screwed by both sides.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Your thread title is misleading in two ways. You have corrected your OP in that there is not a second video with a different victim. However the thread title still says that.

Secondly, you copied the title of the article and it says the victim was a trump supporter. I haven't heard the family say they are Trump supporters. So this is fake.

If you want to cry about the victim's mental disabilities, but don't want to see the almost certain mental disabilities of the perps, then YOU are just as guilty as the perps.

Many people have mental disabilities, including my son. You say you are giving reasons and causes, when you are only making excuses for their inhuman actions. No Human being shoud treat another in this way. They are punks, doesn't matter what race any of them are or who they support politically. People who have no value for human life or compassion for others deserve to be locked up forever. Not in a mental institution. In prison

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

no... the group of 4 are not mentally handicapped.... they are mentally deranged...

Ahhhhh... and you know this how? Have you personally performed and analyzed the appropriate tests?

...these are spawn of the Left, Liberals, anti-Trump race-baiters...

Another one still stuck in the left-right paradigm... got it.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio
okay, can we settle with the term criminally insane??

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

many people with mental disabilities have more than average empathy..
but is there other mental disabilities that leaves a person without the ability to be empathic, to put themselves in the place of their victims and know how it feels? to do something like what these kids did to someone, or to go into a building and just start shooting strangers, I am sorry, I don't think you have that in them. there's another group of people that lack this also, but they use it to their advantage and become the leaders of the world, or end up high on the corporate ladder.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Um, did you seriously just blame this on lead pipes and Mexican drug cartels?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
even if they do have some kind of mental defect from lead exposure, there is no known way to reverse the effects so they will remain a threat to society for their entire lives, which is even more of a reason for them to be locked up for the rest of their lives.

you are right the politicians don`t care about the crime in Chicago, they don`t care about the lead in the drinking water, because it doesn`t affect them.They don`t live in the high crime neighborhoods,they don`t drink the lead poisoned water.

The politicians have no empathy for the way those people are living, the politicians are just as psychotic (in their own way) as the people who commit these crimes.

edit on 6-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Your thread title is misleading in two ways. You have corrected your OP in that there is not a second video with a different victim. However the thread title still says that.

It is now corrected to the title correction at the link... are you happy now? Does that make everything better??? (I'll bet the victim and his family don't think so.)

Secondly, you copied the title of the article and it says the victim was a trump supporter. I haven't heard the family say they are Trump supporters. So this is fake.

Good job -- you are the second person to make such an observation. If that's important to you, then okay... glad you got to say it.

Personally, I don't give a rats' patootie if the victim and/or his family are Trump supporters.

Many people have mental disabilities, including my son. You say you are giving reasons and causes, when you are only making excuses for their inhuman actions.

I never made an excuses for them. I never said they should be excused for their actions.

If you want to ignore what made them these monsters -- and, thus, GUARANTEE that more such monsters shall be created and unleashed on the world, then you are not only part of the problem, you are complicit in their crimes.

I, on the other hand, want this crap to stop. NOW.

No Human being shoud treat another in this way. They are punks, doesn't matter what race any of them are or who they support politically. People who have no value for human life or compassion for others deserve to be locked up forever. Not in a mental institution. In prison.

No doubt because you are well aware of the brutal and violent nature of prison, and just can't wait for them to suffer the same.

Okay. Thanks for letting us know who you are: You don't really a have a problem with what they did. You want the same for them. Pot meet kettle.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Yes, let's blame everything else but the people.

This is also a huge societal problem these days -- excusing bad behavior by pointing at everything else except the fact that these four sub-human animals did what they did. They bear all teh responsibility for this. How many many grew up in the same conditions and DO NOT go around torturing people for their political views or skin color?

Now, once we can agree that no one but these people did what they did, and they shoulder that blame.

Then we can look at societal issues -- like a lack of fatherhood -- that might tend to predispose a child to grow up into a sub-human animal.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I blame many things including lead poisoning (from various sources) and corrupt cops and bureaucrats... not just mentally and emotionally damaged thugs that don't know any better.

Just to be crystal clear, I also blame those who refuse to see how and why these monsters are created and therefore allow it to happen again and again and again.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

or... maybe the lack of the lack of a father??

too much harsh discipline (read ABUSE) is just as destructive, if not more so, than too little!

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Why does lead matter? This is why:

Studies link childhood lead exposure, violent crime

Case solved. Lead is what tortured this handicapped person. Im a criminal psychology expert and if you dont believe me then why does my dad work at Nintendo?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
even if they do have some kind of mental defect from lead exposure, there is no known way to reverse the effects so they will remain a threat to society for their entire lives, which is even more of a reason for them to be locked up for the rest of their lives.

That's exactly right. I have read some evidence (mostly anecdotal) about chelation therapy being effective, but I've also read some horror stories about chelation therapy. At this point, cure is not an option, so prevention is our best bet.

It's too late for these monsters now. They are a threat and a danger to others, and must be removed from society.

you are right the politicians don`t care about the crime in Chicago, they don`t care about the lead in the drinking water, because it doesn`t affect them.They don`t live in the high crime neighborhoods,they don`t drink the lead poisoned water.

I would only add that some of those politicians actually care very much... but only to the extent that it benefits them either politically or financially.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: ketsuko

or... maybe the lack of the lack of a father??

too much harsh discipline (read ABUSE) is just as destructive, if not more so, than too little!

Given the lack of any male figures quoted anywhere in relation to any of these four although we have the typical grandmother calling one of the girls "a good kid" as always, I'd say lack of fatherhood period is far more likely than being abused by a father. Of course, there might be baby daddy or boyfriend abuse to coonsider, but that is NOT the same as father.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Yes, let's blame everything else but the people.

I never said that, and you know it. Come on, Ketsuko, you can do better. I know you can.

This is also a huge societal problem these days -- excusing bad behavior by pointing at everything else except the fact that these four sub-human animals did what they did.

I certainly didn't do that... and, again, you know that. Pointing out ALL pertinent factors is not the same as "pointing at everything else except" the end result. We know the end result.

Do you want to prevent this crap? Or would you rather just play the blame game AFTER folks are hurt and killed??? In which case, how is your position any better than theirs?

They bear all teh responsibility for this.

Of course they do. But there's plenty of blame and responsibility to go around.

How many many grew up in the same conditions and DO NOT go around torturing people for their political views or skin color?

Good question. Would be very helpful in understanding all the hows and whys and wherefores and thus preventing exactly this. But those who want to maintain the status quo don't want us to know that.

Now, once we can agree that no one but these people did what they did, and they shoulder that blame.

Of course we can agree that these people did what they did, and of course they shoulder that blame... Now, once we can also agree that others have done what they've done and directly contributed to this outcome, we might actually do something about preventing it from continuing to happen.

Then we can look at societal issues -- like a lack of fatherhood -- that might tend to predispose a child to grow up into a sub-human animal.

Surely you aren't saying that every child who grows up without a father predisposes a child to grow up into a sub-human animal! Say it ain't so!!!

"How many many grew up in the same conditions and DO NOT go around torturing people for their political views or skin color?

Can't have it both ways, Ketsuko.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

Case solved. Lead is what tortured this handicapped person. Im a criminal psychology expert and if you dont believe me then why does my dad work at Nintendo?

Sorry -- that went right over my .... whoosh!

I seriously have no idea what point you're trying to make.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

You ARE making excuses for them. Even if they have lead poisoning or grew up poor or without a father, it doesn't matter. They should still have a moral compass.

It doesn't matter if the kid was a Trump supporter, but labeling him as such is the MSM trying to make this the motive and political. It's not.

The deserve prison for life. What would you have their punishment be? Therapy?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I blame many things including lead poisoning (from various sources) and corrupt cops and bureaucrats... not just mentally and emotionally damaged thugs that don't know any better.

Just to be crystal clear, I also blame those who refuse to see how and why these monsters are created and therefore allow it to happen again and again and again.

Do you own any mirrors?

When you endlessly target the poorest group with bling bling gangster culture music/videos for decades, while also raising them for two or so generations telling them they cant be racist, and that it their fellow commoners from the 'other' group that victimized them (whom they say ARE "all" racists of course), and then the POTUS legitimizes a racially charged movement that openly calls for 'other group' dead bodies, and then the MSM plays apologist damage control unit no matter how heinous the atrocities that begin to emerge as a result.... the results are entirely predictable: Obama's America.

NOW, have his successor run on that model and constantly label everyone who is against her, against that ideology above, as "white supremacists", thus confirming and legitimizing everything that's wrong with Obama's America while taking the rhetoric soundly to the next level in outright race war jingoism.

Sr lead might have them so stupid they posted their ATROCITY on Facebook, but it didn't drive them to do it. Get real!

edit on 6-1-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

In her defense, she is not making excuses for them. She is not saying they don't deserve prison for life. She is not saying we should just give them a big hug and send them on their way. That is NOT what she is saying.

She is speaking of a possible theory as to why all the violence in Chicago is happening, so that we can figure out a way to END it for future generations.

I don't think I believe that lead is the definitive cause, but I'm willing to believe that it certainly doesn't help the issue. I definitely believe it is the government's responsibility to fix whatever lead problems there are, because we know for a fact that lead in our water, in our food, and in our bodies is not good.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
I want you to show me a RELIABLE link that says that the victim of these lunatics was a trump supporter, please... pretty please???
I don't believe he was!!

Really? That's not the point. The assailants assumed he WAS a Trump supporter.

Now if someone did the same to your Clinton/Bernie/Johnson/Alt Party camp butt. It wouldn't matter , now would it?

The point is, it was political and racist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join