It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Video Emerges Of Same Chicago Teens Assaulting Trump Supporter

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Correction: The man featured in the second video appears to be the same person filmed at a different point during the 48 hour kidnapping, not a separate individual as originally reported.

Second Video Emerges Of Same Chicago Teens Assaulting Another Trump Supporter

Meanwhile, an earlier look through the suspect’s Facebook feed led to another video of the same assailants abusing another Trump supporter in a similar attack. During the attack, the victim is made to kiss the floor and say "F*ck Donald Trump" at knifepoint.

There are a couple videos posted at the site, and one is titled "previous" but I don't know if that refers to the previous incident, or a previous video of the most recent incident -- and I refuse to watch, so others will have to find out for themselves.

And while I hear a whole lot of self-righteous indignation and gnashing of teeth over this cruel and sadistic and absolutely despicable crime, it's all too little too late, and I don't hear anyone actually looking at root causes or doing a damn thing about those root causes to prevent this crap from happening again.

For most of us, this crime is absolutely shocking in its cruel and sadistic and socio/psychopathy. We cannot wrap our heads around how anyone could even consider doing this, much less do it. But it isn't the first time for these maniacs, and it isn't the first time period.

But what is even more sick and pathetic and despicable is the freaking self-righteous indignation and gnashing of teeth over what is done, and not a whit of a care to what led up to this... and that includes the self-serving circle jerk right here on ATS. I could post a dozen videos/links to talking heads who know better saying stupid things, but one only has to look at the ATS mega-thread on this to see exactly that same stupidity right here from people who should know better.

Let's start here:

Many of Chicago's Neighborhoods Have a High Risk of Exposure to Lead

Much of Chicago's population living in poverty is at risk of lead exposure

Chicago is a city with a large inventory of aging homes that still contain lead paint and pipes.

According to the map, many areas found throughout Chicago's West Side have a high risk of lead exposure. The further west you go, the higher the risk.

Why does lead matter? This is why:

Studies link childhood lead exposure, violent crime

This isn't new information here on ATS. I know because I have not only posted such links in other threads, I authored a thread.

In fact, this isn't new information anywhere; it's been known for DECADES!!!

Clinical Studies: Lead poisoning and violence

From there, we can take a look at the hellhole that is the Chicago inner city -- who made it a hellhole and who keeps it a hellhole:

Chicago often tests water for lead in homes where risk is low

Chicago officials know damn well this is a problem, but instead of fixing it, have tried to hide the problem. But given what else is going on in Chicago, they obviously want it this way... they need these mentally and emotionally impaired thugs for their own criminal activities:

Homan Square revealed: how Chicago police 'disappeared' 7,000 people

Chicago Police Bosses Targeted Cops Who Exposed Corruption

On November 13, 2012, the jury returned a verdict in Obrycka’s favor. It awarded her $850,000 in damages and found that a pervasive code of silence within the CPD had allowed Abbate to attack her without fear of punishment.

Mayor Rahm Emanuel was in his second year in office. In retrospect, the Obrycka verdict afforded him an opportunity to pivot away from Daley-era abuses and declare a new day for police accountability in Chicago. Instead, his administration, in an unusual move, sought to erase the precedent represented by the jury’s finding that a code of silence exists within the CPD. The city entered into an agreement with Obrycka under which it would not appeal the verdict and would pay the award and attorney’s fees immediately. Obrycka, in turn, joined the city in asking the judge to vacate the code of silence judgment.

Officers Allege Widespread Corruption Inside Chicago Police Department
Are Chicago Cops Ignoring Crime? Data Suggests CPD Slowdown Caused Spike In Gun Violence

Of course, it's not just local officials:

Why Mexico’s Sinaloa Cartel Loves Selling Drugs in Chicago

In court filings, Zambada has already made the explosive claim that he was working as a secret informant for the DEA. In exchange for information on rival drug lords, he says, U.S. authorities offered him immunity from prosecution and turned a blind eye toward the Sinaloa cartel’s illegal activities. (Prosecutors deny these allegations.)

US Court Documents Claim Sinaloa “Cartel” Is Protected by US Government

Deal Allegedly Gave Sinaloa Bosses Immunity in Exchange for Providing Info on Rival Drug Organizations

Homan Square revealed: how Chicago police 'disappeared' 7,000 people

No one here -- NO ONE! -- has any good excuse for not knowing this... and not applying it to this and every other such situation.

If you want to cry "racist," okay... but take a good long look in the mirror. If you can't see past the color of the perps' skin, then YOU are at least as racist as they are.

If you want to cry about the victim's mental disabilities, but don't want to see the almost certain mental disabilities of the perps, then YOU are just as guilty as the perps.

If you want to suggest the same/similar treatment for the perps as they inflicted upon the victim, then YOU are exactly the same... you don't have a problem with this sick behavior -- your only problem is who did it.

If you want to throw the book at the perps but give the do-nothing and corrupt cops a free pass, then YOU are exactly the same... you don't have a problem with criminals -- just certain criminals.

And if YOU don't stand up and demand -- yes, DEMAND -- appropriate attention and reforms, then when this happens again, YOU are complicit by effectively aiding and abetting every one of these low-life criminal thugs, both with and without badges.
edit on 6-1-2017 by Boadicea because: to include update at link

edit on 6-1-2017 by Boadicea because: Corrected title of thread to correspond to corrected title at link

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The article in your OP has posted a correction - it is not two separate incidents, it is actually a different video of the same incident.

Regardless, your OP is certainly an interesting theory, I'd have to continue reading your links before I form an opinion of my own. But you've put some thought into it, so I give you props.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Lead, huh?

Someone raised these creatures. Someone allowed presumably innocent babies to devolve into the monsters that we saw on the video.

If one wan't to try to find an excuse for their behavior, look at the parents.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I want you to show me a RELIABLE link that says that the victim of these lunatics was a trump supporter, please... pretty please???
I don't believe he was!!

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Thank you for the correction -- I updated the OP to show that.

And thank you for the props

(Coming from you, I appreciate that!)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22
actually, I am looking at a mental defect!!! these kids are more mentally handicapped than their victim is. and the sooner we accept this lack of empathy as a mental defect the better.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

If you want to cry about the victim's mental disabilities, but don't want to see the almost certain mental disabilities of the perps, then YOU are just as guilty as the perps.

With you all the way except the quoted point above.
There is no excuse for what these people did. Not even a mental disability.

I made the point to a friend yesterday, that I feel like certain aspects of the media and organizations like BLM and the like,
had a serious role in this type of behavior.
These ignorant, misled, brainwashed and corrupted scumbags MOST LIKELY would not have done this, if it wasn't for the lies and cries of racism from the talking heads on TV and in BLM.
This new type of "activism" is hurting people on both sides of every coin. Race, politics, religion, ect.
We all suffer when the loudest, not the smartest voice gets heard

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

You mean, "someone forgot to raise these monsters."

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22
a reply to: Boadicea

Lead, huh?

Yup. Lead.

Someone raised these creatures. Someone allowed presumably innocent babies to devolve into the monsters that we saw on the video.

If one wan't to try to find an excuse for their behavior, look at the parents.

The same parents who were most likely also mentally and emotionally damaged by lead poisoning throughout their lives? Garbage in, garbage out, right? Expecting better from those who are incapable of doing better is just stupid. But more important, simply ENSURES the same criminal behavior.

How about taking a good long look at the bureaucratic monsters who IN FACT AND IN DEED -- not "presumably" -- have allowed innocent babies to devolve into the monsters that we see in these videos??? The same bureaucratic monsters who take our hard-earned tax dollars to do a job and then do exactly the opposite.

Like I said, if you want to ignore the root causes, go ahead... but know that you are now complicit in each and every future crime resulting from same. Because you know better.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
I want you to show me a RELIABLE link that says that the victim of these lunatics was a trump supporter, please... pretty please???
I don't believe he was!!

And people in hell want ice water.

I used the title at the link, per T&Cs. If you want to note that there is no definitive proof that the victim was a Trump supporter, okay. Duly noted.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Why does it matter whether the victim was in fact a DT supporter?

Moreover, your argument of mental defect also implies they should be held to a lesser standard of accountability, which I doubt you are saying. We generally as a society don't blame people with mental defects for their actions, rather we see them as worthy of treatment and management.

These ADULT perpetrators deserve all of the blame possible and everything the full force of the law has to offer them, imo.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

With you all the way except the quoted point above.
There is no excuse for what these people did. Not even a mental disability.

Of course not! I never said nor implied they should be "excused." They can kiss their lives goodbye. I gave reasons and causes. Big difference.

I made the point to a friend yesterday, that I feel like certain aspects of the media and organizations like BLM and the like,
had a serious role in this type of behavior.
These ignorant, misled, brainwashed and corrupted scumbags MOST LIKELY would not have done this, if it wasn't for the lies and cries of racism from the talking heads on TV and in BLM.
This new type of "activism" is hurting people on both sides of every coin. Race, politics, religion, ect.
We all suffer when the loudest, not the smartest voice gets heard

I won't argue... but I will stipulate that the mental and emotional impairment via lead poisoning (and Heaven only knows what else) was the precurser and makes it impossible for them to use logic and reason and good judgment. They have been poisoned, exploited and extorted for the profit and political agendas of others.

So these scumbags MOST LIKELY would not have done this if it wasn't for systemic lead poisoning thanks to the politicians and activists who let it happen.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
serious question here.....
and I agree that these kids did a horrible thing...
but those of you who are calling these kids monsters...
will you also call those service men and women who were ordered to torture iraqi prisoners monsters also??
are you willing to speak out against our gov't and military for turning our sons and daughters into these monsters that you seems to hate so much?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Yes.

Your point?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

no, I want these kids to see the inside of a prison.
but.. I also believe that there is a growing lack of empathy in this country that isn't confined to chicago, or the poor communities, but transcends into all groups... it should be recognized for what it is.. a mental defect...

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
# Chicago. The president can't even save his own city from walking into complete darkness. I honestly don't understand how the Liberals could believe his # for so long... real men make real change, not ride popular opinion towards BS, miniscule adjustments in the hope of securing presidential legacy. Wake the # up people.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

...your argument of mental defect also implies they should be held to a lesser standard of accountability, which I doubt you are saying. We generally as a society don't blame people with mental defects for their actions, rather we see them as worthy of treatment and management.

Actually, it is the law which does not "blame" people with mental defects for their actions, but only when those defects prevent them from knowing right from wrong. If their attorney is halfway competent, then it's quite possible that lead testing will be done, and may in fact win such an acquittal. I would assume, however, they would be institutionalized though because they are still a threat and danger to society. But instead they will probably get an overworked and underpaid public defender who will strike a plea bargain for them.

These ADULT perpetrators deserve all of the blame possible and everything the full force of the law has to offer them, imo.

And how about those ADULT bureaucrats who have allowed this to happen? What do they deserve?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
what about those exposed to the same living conditions and dont do those things and are law abiding citizens?

its not lead, its conditioning.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
actually, I am looking at a mental defect!!! these kids are more mentally handicapped than their victim is. and the sooner we accept this lack of empathy as a mental defect the better.

no... the group of 4 are not mentally handicapped.... they are mentally deranged...
they allow their own self-worth & superiority to overtake their rational mind.
they are driven just like the SS Nazi's at their own mightiness above the victim they chose to persecute

let them get re-educated in serving others... maybe like changing the adult diapers of elderly, disabled, alsheimers patients... but with strict supervision for the next 10 or so years.

prison is not the only answer or remedy... these are spawn of the Left, Liberals, anti-Trump race-baiters

And I contest the idea that lead paint or not getting the newest type of Nike's footwear led to this behavior as normal-&-acceptable to their minds
edit on th31148373064106242017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I also believe that there is a growing lack of empathy in this country that isn't confined to chicago, or the poor communities, but transcends into all groups... it should be recognized for what it is.. a mental defect...

I agree. I'm just not sure why.

While the "inner cities" with their older buildings and water pipes are a known risk for lead poisoning, it seems it is far more widespread than what we realize. Many folks are trying to pin that down -- and having quite a task getting around the bureaucrats. We might be surprised just how many of us are suffering from the effects of lead poisoning to varying degrees.

And then there's flouride...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join