It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama Says Goodbye - I HOPE I HAVE MADE YOU PROUD.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=21723548]carewemust[ no not really you saw that kids food at school nwas full of calories and since you a world renowned dietitian took action you mandated what you thought should be done for school lunches then had barry enforce it well what you failed to understand the reason alot of school lunches had so many calories was because schools knew for alot of there students that was probably the only meal they were going to have that day. not every onrr lives in a big white mansion with a cook staff some people are very poor thanks to 24 years of morons in the whitehouse letting the good paying jobs go overseas. also if you came out and admitted you were ca dude it would really be good for the lgbt community. if you aren';t one my apologies but that is a long standing rumor and most women don't have adams apples.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
And the Next First Lady

A billionaire's Supermodel Former Communist Slavic Trophy Wife ...

That Displayed her ASS Literately In a GQ Mag

Sorry Not Fond of a Former European Commie Trophy Wife
as a First Lady ...

I have a Feeling she will try to # things up in the white house..

and try to do what Jackie Kennedy did ..
as Jackie Upgrade the white house to her Paris decent standards

and Melania Trump will place it in her Slovakia Red Standards

SEX at 30,000 Feet Melania Knauss Earns Her Miles!

Boy Did she Ever!! Trumps Wife ! and First lady!

to be concerned about.... ohh WIKI!! LOL

the only First Lady to date not to have been born a citizen of the United States or in what would later become the United States.[a][64][65] Melania will also be the first First Lady to have immigrated to the United States.[

When asked by The New York Times in 1999 what her role would be if Donald Trump were to become president, Melania replied: "I would be very traditional. Like Betty Ford or Jackie Kennedy."[8] In 2016, she told CNN her focus as First Lady would be to help women and children. She also said she would combat cyberbullying, especially among children, having quit social media herself due to the "negativity".

Like Jackie Kennedy... yeah ... Decorating the Rooms of the white house .. bringing merchandise in from other countries instead of having a all american things in the while house .. like Jackie Did...

yup and there goes Censorship attempts on the internet and your smartphone ...

edit on 62017SaturdayfAmerica/Chicago16 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 62017SaturdayfAmerica/Chicago16 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Good night and take care first lady. Wish you splendid life!

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
She was a respectable First Lady. Definitely tougher than her husband. And way better that Hilary Clinton was.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Yeah see ya mate! You stand up pisser you!

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
No, she didn't make me proud. Considering she wasn't proud of America until her moronic husband was elected POTUS, she can go to hell.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wolfenz
And the Next First Lady

as a First Lady ...

the only First Lady to date not to have been born a citizen of the United States or in what would later become the United States.[a][64][65] Melania will also be the first First Lady to have immigrated to the United States.[

When asked by The New York Times in 1999 what her role would be if Donald Trump were to become president, Melania replied: "I would be very traditional. Like Betty Ford or Jackie Kennedy."[8] In 2016, she told CNN her focus as First Lady would be to help women and children. She also said she would combat cyberbullying, especially among children, having quit social media herself due to the "negativity".

Like Jackie Kennedy... yeah ... Decorating the Rooms of the white house .. bringing merchandise in from other countries instead of having a all american things in the while house .. like Jackie Did...

This thread has what to do with Trump???....

Like Michelle I really do not care what the first lady does, the Husband is the one "seen" to be calling the shots..

And as for the new first lady, at this juncture so long as they work well together then so be it, in 4-8 years we can have a Bye Bye thread about her..

Out of the two I know which one I would rather wake up to in the morning.......

I am also fairly confident many haters on here will be ripping their cocks off looking at her "never before seen photos" that will no doubt be "leaked" to the MSM...

RA

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982

And the Next First Lady

as a First Lady ...

Like Michelle I really do not care what the first lady does, the Husband is the one "seen" to be calling the shots..

And as for the new first lady, at this juncture so long as they work well together then so be it, in 4-8 years we can have a Bye Bye thread about her..

I am also fairly confident many haters on here will be ripping their cocks off looking at her "never before seen photos" that will no doubt be "leaked" to the MSM...

RA

You know, if you DON'T rip it off something fun happens.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982

And the Next First Lady

as a First Lady ...

WHOA ....

talking about Trumps wife being as first lady
we are talking about first ladies on this thread

wow are you blind or just ignorant ...

You Do Not Care!! about the First lady ???

Seriously !!

Now stop and think were good ol MRS.. Clinton would be,
if her husband wasn't President
She is the Prime example !

Usually The main person that the Prez can Trust is his Wife ...
Usually the one that Gives or takes advice...

sorry but it worse when its the UNSEEN as she can Help call the Shots!!!

It has been and will always been ! through out history

if you care enough to research and look yourself !

as long as they work together so be it ! ???????

and here you are saying they he is calling the shots ...
kind contradicting yourself arnt you ?

LOL never before seen photos !
yeah so what ....

we almost had the same thing for a Vice president candidate Sarah Plain

If this was during the Cold War in the 80s
Melania Trump
would never be considered as a First Lady!!
and her father was a registered communist ..

EXCLUSIVE: Is this America's next First Lady? As Donald tops the polls, Melania Trump's journey from a Slovenian Communist's daughter and teenage model to White House favorite's wife is revealed
www.dailymail.co.uk... -House-favorite-s-wife-revealed.html

omg there already out !! LOL

covered because of ATS Policy

edit on 02017SundayfAmerica/Chicago17 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

90% of the hate of Obama comes from the side that adores Trump, so in a way, yes. Especially when you refer to a family as low class when they have done nothing indicative of a low class family. You want to address Obama's policies, great but stop saying nonsense like 'low class' when it is clearly not true.

You don't like his policies, fine. But don't even begin to question his class, because if he did not have 'class' he would not have made it within a mile of the presidency. (Considering his racial background and the high expectations put on him for carrying that racial background).

Meanwhile, Trump mocks disabled reporters, insults veterans, says a woman as on her period, and he is allowed check his coat in the white houise lobby?

My point is. You dislike his policies, talk about that. But don't even question is class. It is stupid and ridiculous to even claim he lacks such. And whenever you do I will bring up your perfect savior to give you true point of reference.

edit on 8-1-2017 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

I'm sorry that you are taking this so hard but my opinion is mine and the two of them are low class.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

You are not sorry. And I am not taking this hard. Stop the psychobabble mind games, and continue on with your day sir.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
YOUR EXIT HAS MADE ME PROUD!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion

You are not sorry. And I am not taking this hard. Stop the psychobabble mind games, and continue on with your day sir.

Will do.

They are still low class people.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   
deleted why bother......

edit on 9-1-2017 by slider1982 because: added

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   
It never ceases to amaze me how people love to comment on each others thoughts and opinions here at ATS.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Naabaahii

How ATS has turned into a rabid hate group I'll never understand. 10 years ago there was thoughtful, intelligent conversation and discussion about fascinating issues and subjects, not witch hunts and circle jerks. It's really sad. The people filling these forums with hate will certainly have their day in the sun, out of the shadows of fear and anger. I pray for you then, for compassion for your part in crafting destruction of good. Why chose the dark side?

I used to come here for the enlightened discourse. There is still some in shallow pockets, but now it's mostly just a bunch of hate-filled rhetoric. Shameful. Seriously. You haters should be ashamed of yourselves for picking on good people and looking for more things to hate. And really, barely one person stands up to you. If this is the way you were raised, to hate, then really there's little hope for you to transcend this and be thoughtful, reasoned people. I have so much compassion for you. What toxic worlds did you grow up in? Did no one ever show you any love? Why the rabid hate?

The only change HATE brings to the world is the creation of more HATE, ANGER, RAGE and the destruction of society. NOTHING positive is built on hate and rage. If this is what you are teaching your children, I pray for them, too.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Now that the obama's are leaving the white house and saying goodbye i can safely say that this is the first time that in 8 years that i experience some sort of pride related to them.

But i have always been proud of my country itself. I never needed to first get a promotion for that.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion

90% of the hate of Obama comes from

His actions.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Yeah! Stupid "Dreamers'! Stupid Health Care! Stupid Gay Marriage! Stupid laws protecting consumers from predatory lending AKA Dodd-Frank! Stupid American Farmers and their Healthy Food and Farm Bill!

edit on 9-1-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join