It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama Says Goodbye - I HOPE I HAVE MADE YOU PROUD.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: carewemust

Still 2 weeks left, anything is still possible with this low class family.

lets hope they don`t have one of those moving out parties where they invite all their friends and trash the place, did anyone ever get a security deposit from them when they moved in?

I heard that those hillbillies from Arkansas that lived there stole a bunch of stuff when they left.
edit on 6-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

all that cheap cheese isn`t even real cheese it`s made mostly of vegetable oils instead of milk, with a lot of artificial junk thrown in to give it that nice shiny look and rubbery feel.

edit on 6-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

yum a nice healthy popsicle, 60% sugar, 40% water, and 10% artificial colors and flavors. That must be what is considered health food in Chicago.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Friday January 6, 2017

MICHELLE OBAMA gave her final speech as First Lady Today.

Story: www.cnn.com...

She exclaims, "I hope I've made you proud!". Did she make you proud of her? Michelle certainly wasn't a transparent First Lady.. that's for sure.

There are measures for how past Presidents are ranked. What about FIRST LADIES? Was Michelle Obama one of the best? I think she's future Presidential material...but will have a better chance at being elected, than former first lady Hillary Clinton was, for a myriad of reasons.

-CareWeMust

Obama's seem to only be worried about how people perceive them rather than how the people or the country are doing. self centered narcissist.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
She was no Jacqueline Kennedy.Her school program will probably be cancelled .And Melanie's glamor and attractiveness make Michelle look like a homeless man.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
No . She should just shut up and crawl off to the rubbish bin of history along with her traitorous husband .

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Hey Michelle , Don't Let the White House Door Hit you in the Butt on your Way Out . Good Bye Already !

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Those meals were atrocious, i wouldn't feed that to my dog seriously, how could anyone in their right mind think that was a healthy option (im looking at you Duke)....

I hope for her sake she did something positive to be remembered by because those meals will not be a good legacy to leave behind...

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
She was no Jacqueline Kennedy. .And Melanie's glamor and attractiveness make Michelle look like a homeless man.

OMG..that's COLD!

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

originally posted by: thesaneone

Still 2 weeks left, anything is still possible with this low class family.

lets hope they don`t have one of those moving out parties where they invite all their friends and trash the place, did anyone ever get a security deposit from them when they moved in?

I heard that those hillbillies from Arkansas that lived there stole a bunch of stuff when they left.

You can be certain that their GOOD-BYE PARTY won't feature the food that Michelle thinks everyone else should eat.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I have no opinion one way or the other of the guy.
Carry on and be merry.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   
self censored because I have never ate her school food.
edit on 2017-01-07T01:22:58-06:002201707America/Chicago1 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Friday, January 6, 2017

The OBAMAS had their official FAREWELL party 2-night at the White House. Lots of celebrities attended.

STORY With Pre-Party Photos: www.msn.com... BxZmWi?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

I wonder if many "souvenirs" were appropriated?

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   

I'm sorry but I'm so sick of these messed up Celebrities hanging out with Obama. They're all full of Sh*t and most people with a mind and an intellect know that.

These Celebrities are lap dogs, nothing more. Brain dead twits.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Of course she's a low class family right? Not the guy who mocked a disabled reporter and suggested a woman was on her period because she aggressively pursued an answer?

Not the first lady who poses damn near nude, right?

Nah, The Obama family is the definition of low class.

Sigh, fools.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Her only accomplishment the last eight years has been to make Barry look like the reasonable one in the family by comparison. These two clowns and their whole surrounding entourage can't be gone soon enough, for my part.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

Did you read the thread title?

Show me where this is about Trump.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
She was no Jacqueline Kennedy.Her school program will probably be cancelled .And Melanie's glamor and attractiveness make Michelle look like a homeless man.

You mean "Angry Botox Barbie"? LOL

At least Michelle can put a sentence together and doesn't need to plagiarize speeches, because he doesn't have an original though of her own in her head, like our upcoming First Lady.

Dear Michelle,

Yes, you have made me proud, prouder than I have ever been of my country and my First Lady. But sadly, this election has made me more ashamed of my country than I have ever been before.

edit on 7-1-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
a reply to: thesaneone

Of course she's a low class family right?

Nah, The Obama family is the definition of low class.

Sigh, fools.

Don't be so hard on the Obama family FelisOrion. The majority of America chose them over John McCain in 2008 and Mitt Romney in 2012.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I did not read this thread, but.... My children come home hungry from school everyday. Or, did until I started sending their lunch.

She is a disgrace in my books regardless of her good intensions. I am actually more upset that the people did not ignore her lunch mandates.

Just say no to draconian athority needs to be our moto.

edit on 7-1-2017 by ttropia because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join