It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama Says Goodbye - I HOPE I HAVE MADE YOU PROUD.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Remember after President Obama was elected,she said she was finally proud to be an American?I do.Now get out,and take your horrible school lunch menu with you.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Can anyone here list anything of significance she achieved in 8 years?
Don't give me the healthier school meals crap.

Throwing some sliced cucumbers on a plate with a patty of some unknown grey meat is not improving kids diets.
Anyone wonder why she was strangely silent on soda which is arguably the worst food found in schools?

Yet again we have a bunch of people propping her up on a pedestal for no apparent reason other than "vagina"!
Disgusts me and can't wait for the Obama's to drift of to obscurity as a waste of 8 years and trillions of dollars.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Disgusts me and can't wait for the Obama's to drift of to obscurity as a waste of 8 years and trillions of dollars.

That's going to be a long wait.

He won't just fade away like GW.

He don't have any class.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I will miss the Obama's terribly. Good bye to intelligent, dignified people. Michelle was loaded with "common sense". It may be a while before we see that again. Golden toilets. Gold and gaudy. Need I say more.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
I will miss the Obama's terribly. Good bye to intelligent, dignified people. Michelle was loaded with "common sense". It may be a while before we see that again. Golden toilets. Gold and gaudy. Need I say more.

Those school lunches do not fit under any of what you said.

Low class family.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Unfortunately, Michelle's school lunch program didn't do much to curb childhood obesity. The American Heart Association reports that 1 in 3 children are still overweight.

Source: www.heart.org...

edit on 1/6/2017 by carewemust because: spelling

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Low class family.

Neither does climate change, his 'monument' bullsnip, gun control, and crap he's pulled in the ME, and the latest 'dignification', and long list of the train wreck the last eight years have been.

Dem evil Russians stole the election!

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: thesaneone

Low class family.

Neither does climate change, his 'monument' bullsnip, gun control, and crap he's pulled in the ME, and the latest 'dignification', and long list of the train wreck the last eight years have been.

Dem evil Russians stole the election!

I don't know Neo, he did give himself an award yesterday or the day before and to be fair he did tell Russia to cut it out.

Low class family.
edit on 6-1-2017 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

It's about time someone took out the Trash.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Can anyone here list anything of significance she achieved in 8 years?
Don't give me the healthier school meals crap.

Throwing some sliced cucumbers on a plate with a patty of some unknown grey meat is not improving kids diets.
Anyone wonder why she was strangely silent on soda which is arguably the worst food found in schools?

Yet again we have a bunch of people propping her up on a pedestal for no apparent reason other than "vagina"!

The plastic tray is about as nutritious as that #e food,

Giving children healthy food is not f#cking rocket science, do not shovel burgers into their fat mouth, give them good quality fruit and veg with some fresh juice, How hard was that??.. Can I be a first lady that has achieved ...

My misses could have solved that little problem, it may have taken a few minutes though....

RA
edit on 6-1-2017 by slider1982 because: added quote about the misses now she can cook a half decent curry

edit on 6-1-2017 by slider1982 because: sp

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

I wouldn't even feed my dog that, and I don't have a dog.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Pop had already been banned in a lot of schools. I believe they banned pop in school during 2006 in michigan. replaced it with sugar fruit drinks, aka pop without carbonation. They are so dumb.

school lunch in the US was already terrible before her. schools have been stiffing the children with garbage food for a long time. All michelle did was shrink the portion size of the garbage and added 2 oz. of rabbit food.

Bye michelle, nice to see you go

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
A great women, and the proof is the garbage the haters have to say, no substance just hot air.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I'd say she's a failure because she didn't keep her man in check and let him parade around like a D list celeb.... making friends with the rich and dragging his feet during all 8 years of his presidency. Trying to secure a legacy in the final weeks by stating that it WAS a legacy is utterly pathetic. This country and world is volatile now, thanks Obama.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev

Pop had already been banned in a lot of schools. I believe they banned pop in school during 2006 in michigan. replaced it with sugar fruit drinks, aka pop without carbonation. They are so dumb.

school lunch in the US was already terrible before her. schools have been stiffing the children with garbage food for a long time. All michelle did was shrink the portion size of the garbage and added 2 oz. of rabbit food.

Bye michelle, nice to see you go

I'm surprised the Dairy Farmers association didn't get better traction. Milk is good for you!

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
A great women, and the proof is the garbage the haters have to say, no substance just hot air.

So, if you thought she was a crappy first lady, the proof would be others saying stellar things about her?

Interesting logic.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Examples please.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Michelle Obama's legacy.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
This thread has more substance in it that 8 years of speech's read off a teleprompter written by someone else.

And that fits both the MR and MRS.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Trying to educate americans what not to feed there kids.

Its horrible i know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join