It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama Says Goodbye - I HOPE I HAVE MADE YOU PROUD.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Friday January 6, 2017

MICHELLE OBAMA gave her final speech as First Lady Today.

Story: www.cnn.com...

She exclaims, "I hope I've made you proud!". Did she make you proud of her? Michelle certainly wasn't a transparent First Lady.. that's for sure.

There are measures for how past Presidents are ranked. What about FIRST LADIES? Was Michelle Obama one of the best? I think she's future Presidential material...but will have a better chance at being elected, than former first lady Hillary Clinton was, for a myriad of reasons.

-CareWeMust
edit on 1/6/2017 by carewemust because: Michelle for President in 2024!

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes, she did make me proud of her. A strong, intelligent woman and a good mother. Her cocerns for nutrition at school and exercise for everyone was a simple and very useful main focus for her.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Yes, she did make me proud of her. A strong, intelligent woman and a good mother. Her cocerns for nutrition at school and exercise for everyone was a simple and very useful main focus for her.
I'm no fan of her husband, but I echo these exact words.

+36 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I can honestly say that I didn't give Michelle Obama much thought.

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
January 6, 2017

She exclaims, "I hope I've made you proud!". Did she make you proud of her? Michelle certainly wasn't a transparent First Lady.. that's for sure.

There are measures for how past Presidents are ranked. What about FIRST LADIES? Was Michelle Obama one of the best? I think she could be future Presidential material... like Hillary, but more successful, for a myriad of reasons.

-CareWeMust

I do not care about what my bosses wife does why should I care about the first lady. So what you was the wife of a president that from what I see has totally f#cked the country...

If I was a betting man I would put a few quid on her running for the top job in the near future but at this juncture I will simply say do not let the door hit either of you on the way out...

Be better be better blah blah, shame your husband was not..

RA

edit on 6-1-2017 by slider1982 because: sp

link   

She made me feel 'meh.' I can't think of anything substantive she accomplished as First Lady. She went on vacation a lot.

Her daughters seem like nice young women though, and that has to be some reflection on her.

link   
I thought she was a great role model for how women with class should conduct themselves.

-Alee

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I think Michelle represents what a woman should be, far better than Hillary. What do you say to that, DBCowboy?

Gin
+21 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Well she can be proud of all of those extravagant tax-payer funded vacations she took with her family. Money well spent.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Yes and a tribute song is appropriate

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Being a "good" mother is not a accomplishment, I have yet to see that on anyone's CV....

RA

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I think Michelle represents what a woman should be, far better than Hillary. What do you say to that, DBCowboy?

I don't think Michelle Obama represented anything other than who she was.

The role of First Lady has changed much in my lifetime.

some have been all class, some have been reals bitches.

They don't make policy so other than just snide remarks, they aren't really that important.

Betty Ford left a legacy.
Jackie O defined class.
Hillary. . . . . well Hillary defined something altogether different.

Michelle? *shrugs*

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
When doing a forum search to see if it was OK to start this thread, I came across another thread describing Michelle Obama's 26 Servants.

REF: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wow..she's gonna miss all that. Michelle might run for President in 2020 instead of 2024!

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
And to the Obamas I can only say, ""At long last, sir, JUST GO!"

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982

January 6, 2017

There are measures for how past Presidents are ranked. What about FIRST LADIES? Was Michelle Obama one of the best? I think she could be future Presidential material... like Hillary, but more successful, for a myriad of reasons.

-CareWeMust

I do not care about what my bosses wife does why should I care about the first lady. So what you was the wife of a president that from what I see has totally f#cked the country...

If I was a betting man I would put a few quid on her running for the top job in the near future but at this juncture I will simply say do not let the door hit either of you on the way out...

Be better be better blah blah, shame your husband was not..

RA

I'm not so sure she was the bosses wife!

She might have been the bosses husband! I mean how can you tell now a days?

Either way, when ze made the statement upon her significant others election, that it was the 1st time she was proud of her country? I knew ze was no damn good......
edit on 6-1-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

When doing a forum search to see if it was OK to start this thread, I came across another thread describing Michelle Obama's 26 Servants.

REF: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wow..she's gonna miss all that. Michelle might run for President in 2020 instead of 2024!

Well, there you go. She did more to end unemployment than Barky.

Bravo, Michelle.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Michelle Obama Says Goodbye

Good riddens.

But they aren't gone.

They are too busy building a WALL Around their new DC rental.

That's right people.

Elvis isn't leaving the building.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Michelle Obama Says Goodbye

Good riddens.

But they aren't gone.

They are too busy building a WALL Around their new DC rental.

That's right people.

Elvis isn't leaving the building.

Good luck with completing that wall, the guy that was voted in with "lets make America great again" will be putting them wall builders to work in the southern states soon..

RA

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Why should I give a toss about her when she had a better life then most? Also I don't care about racist people.

Low class family.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

His new role will be some sort of liberal Oracle of Delphi where he emerges from the inner sanctum to preach his supreme knowledge to MSNBC,CNN,Washington Post,New York Times etc hopefully that will bury these institutions forever.
edit on 6-1-2017 by khnum because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join