It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Injuries reported after shots were fired at Ft. Lauderdale Airport

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I give up. All info has changed. Now I am hearing news sources saying that he was discharged four MONTHS ago, not four YEARS ago. He was in the guard in Puerto Rico, not Anchorage, AK. Who knows.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It absolutely does ring of a cry for help, and he did have a little. But it wasn't enough. He fell through the cracks this way in the mental healthcare system, and that says a lot. We need to fix those cracks somehow. I'm just not sure how to do that and preserve the idea of freedom of choice at the same time.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
What is this article of clothing around his neck?
It doesn't look like a traditional scarf.
twitter.com...

twitter.com...

It's a shemagh - standard tacti-cool accessory for operators operating operationally.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
Witness on phone saying gunmen didn't utter a word before shooting into crowd. So where did the "I'm not Jewish!" claim come from?

Im thinking the IM NOT JEWISH statement might have come from from the victims thinking this was an Islamic attack. Thats just my thought.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Official: Suspected Gunman Told FBI He Was Being Forced To Fight For ISIS

miami.cbslocal.com...

CNN just said the gunman walked into the Alaska FBI and claimed he was HEARING VOICES telling him to join ISIS. And that he was voluntarily hospitalized.

Story keeps changing. Hmmmm.....

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Witness on phone saying gunmen didn't utter a word before shooting into crowd. So where did the "I'm not Jewish!" claim come from?

Maybe it was from someone amongst the crowd who assumed he was a Muslim terrorist and didn't want to be shot?
That would make more sense than the shooter yelling it.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Way to set up a great insanity plea...

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
For once they arrested the perpetrator, in order so that there can be an investigation and that's smart, good humint, and whether he may deserve to be shot dead, taking him into custody for questioning and investigation, is the right way to go.

Security has to be authentic and real for it to BE security. There's no "law and order" when some mass shootings are also psyops, and in every one of those cases, they are always shot and killed and never taken into custody for questioning and investigation.

I realize that the opportunity to make an arrest isn't always available, but it always ought to be the objective wherever possible.

One of these days, if there is authentic security now, one of these shooters is going to turn out to have a background and a series of contacts and connections which may lead in a direction that many Americans would not believe for the life of them, but with probably at least 50% or more would give credence to if that's where the truth and the authentic evidence pointed ie: to enemies domestic, not foreign. A rogue faction of the CIA. We all know it's there and that it's been active and likes to or is willing to try to set the agenda and hijack authority with bloody black op psyops ie: in the case of Bush Jr.

Things are changing, and in spite of the horror of the event, I'm glad they got their hands on the individual who was responsible, even if he deserved to do nothing but die.

We learn so much more.

There must be no more insider-hatched black op psyops. This doesn't appear to be one. It doesn't have that feel. Many of the other such events however, do appear to have "more going on than meets the eye".

Truth and Justice, Law and Order must be willing to look within and to guard from enemies both foreign AND domestic wherever they may reside and if groups of people are above the law then the reigns Justice are untethered.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
I give up. All info has changed. Now I am hearing news sources saying that he was discharged four MONTHS ago, not four YEARS ago. He was in the guard in Puerto Rico, not Anchorage, AK. Who knows.

This is what they always do, change the story over and over again, always confused narratives running around in circles until someone decides how to finalize the story..

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

This always happens in scenarios like this.

Media will spout off any information they get hold of as fast as possible, so they're the first with it...it's all about website hits.

There's no fact checking beforehand, it happens after the fact...hence why it changes.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Official: Suspected Gunman Told FBI He Was Being Forced To Fight For ISIS

miami.cbslocal.com...

CNN just said the gunman walked into the Alaska FBI and claimed he was HEARING VOICES telling him to join ISIS. And that he was voluntarily hospitalized.

Story keeps changing. Hmmmm.....

The story will just keep changing..personally, I find it deeply insulting.

edit on 6-1-2017 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Once Again, Destro has claimed responsibility in the name of Cobra. General Flagg was unavailable for comment.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Can anyone here translate?:
twitter.com...

link   
pbs.twimg.com...:large

Color picture with scarf from above. From this twitter: twitter.com...

link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Jaellma
More ammo (no pun intended) for Trump to have the wall built now? False flag?

originally posted by: Nyiah
From Heavy.com

BREAKING: Family confirms this is Esteban Santiago, the alleged Fort Lauderdale Airport shooter t.co... pic.twitter.com/qnd52erJTY

— NBC New York (@NBCNewYork) January 6, 2017

And not fresh off Air Canada, though the other carrier would have been nice to know because the diehard CTers are going to spin the s# out of it.

Some reports said he traveled through Canada, but ABC News is now reporting he went from Anchorage through Minneapolis to Fort Lauderdale.

How is a wall going to stop something like this?

Magic. It's a magic wall. Keeps out dragons too.

My gut says this guy may have had some mkultra type programming, like the theater shooter. But, it's too early to really say. All the information keeps changing. It could be just about anything still, from pissed off guy, to hit man, to terrorist.

edit on 6-1-2017 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Once Again, Destro has claimed responsibility in the name of Cobra. General Flagg was unavailable for comment.

Perhaps the general was unavailable because he deployed dancing 2 shows a night at the Bellagio in Vegas?

link   
So, after they arrested the guy did all the events on-site stop? No other shooters after all? I'm a little confused on that one.

Just one guy?

link   
Too bad he doesn't have a more distinctive name. There's an operator out of 7th SF who ETSd and went to work for NSA named Esteban Santiago but the age is wrong.

I thought I had an info-coup there.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Good read on how the MSM portrays a 'light skinned male' in America.

Link

I remember them doing this with Zimmerman also.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join