It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Injuries reported after shots were fired at Ft. Lauderdale Airport

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
From Heavy.com

BREAKING: Family confirms this is Esteban Santiago, the alleged Fort Lauderdale Airport shooter t.co... pic.twitter.com/qnd52erJTY

— NBC New York (@NBCNewYork) January 6, 2017

And not fresh off Air Canada, though the other carrier would have been nice to know because the diehard CTers are going to spin the s# out of it.

Some reports said he traveled through Canada, but ABC News is now reporting he went from Anchorage through Minneapolis to Fort Lauderdale.

Gosh, I just hate it when they change the storyline that way....a little leftover champagne anyone?
edit on 6-1-2017 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Sounds like a PTSD effect.

Probably thought with all the chaos of an airport that he was back on the frontline.

I retract my "scumbag" statement.

This guy sounds like he needed help.

Another ignored vet.
Such a shame for all involved.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
NEW: Ft. Lauderdale shooting suspect had contact with FBI after employer in Anchorage raised concerns about things he’d expressed - ABC News

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Very odd, too, that our president wouldn't reach out to him. Something horrific just happened in Scott's state, and Obama can't be bothered to pick up the phone and call him? Strange.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Has Naples, FL dropped off from the places where the suspect lived? It was initially reported that way and my ears perked up because that's where I live.

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Very odd, too, that our president wouldn't reach out to him. Something horrific just happened in Scott's state, and Obama can't be bothered to pick up the phone and call him? Strange.

Florida voted wrong.

link   
I don't have cable, or consider any news sources. I have read every post in this thread and I can confidently say that I am not confident in a single thing that has been reported yet in this thread being true other than someone shot someone at the FL airport.

If this isn't a monkey f'ing a football I don't know what is. It will be nice when we do have confidence that we know what happened, and interesting in a morbid way to see how that changed from the original narrative.

link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
a reply to: tony9802

I actually think this thread sets an ATS record for how long it took for FF to be said. Pg 13!!!

Oh don't worry you..it's always on the back of everyone's mind right from the very beginning..

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
What if something happened on the plane...a confrontation or something...and he snapped!
Perhaps the people he shot baggage claim were on the plane with him.

CBS is now reporting there was an argument inside the plane.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: VimanaExplorer

What if something happened on the plane...a confrontation or something...and he snapped!

Haven't there been a lot of stories about deranged passengers lately?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Fair enough.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve
Sometimes I think the news agencies just spitball ideas until some stick then change the details that don't.

link   
So the narrative will be a non-white, non- black soldier who decided he wanted to shoot some people in an airport for no reason? Shooting someone point blank shows hate. It is personal. It is not some whacko spraying with an AR-15.

two key items.

He was in the Guard. Where is the PTSD?
He recently went to work for a security agency. G4S anyone?

I mean, guess who runs security there? G4S

Orlando shooter...G4S....

Florida.

CBS News reported Santiago-Ruiz was known to the FBI. In November, he walked into the FBI office in Anchorage and told agents he was being forced to fight for ISIS, sources told CBS

This all sounds very packaged I guess is the term to use. I mean, most times, it is hours before you know who the shooter is.
edit on 01pm31pmf0000002017-01-06T16:33:39-06:000439 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yes it took a slow but steady trot.

Started with the seat and baby crying events and then moved to more serious events.

A good number of people being removed from flights for just being angry, drunk or just vocally combative.

link   

originally posted by: VimanaExplorer

Well Congress officially certified the Electoral College results today effectively ending the election.

Maybe "discussions" were happening aboard the plane.

link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Well, in the photograph..
edit on 6-1-2017 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Passengers and over reactive crew lately.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
From this link posted in a comment I can't find now.

Esteban moved to Alaska two years ago for work, and had been employed as a security guard, according to his brother. He had a girlfriend and a child there.

Wondering if his employer was G4S? Checking Google and it says they do operate in Anchorage,Alaska.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Florida voted wrong.

I think Obama didn't reach out to Scott after the Orlando shooting either. He can't swallow his narcissistic pride long enough to do the right thing.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Odd and insulting.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join