It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. ambassador to Canada submits his resignation: Trumps Orders

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

No, he's just taking out the Trash.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Things were not going that bad, even in syria 6 months back. The US and Russia-syria had a ceasefire so they could all target ISIS. A couple days later the US drops some bombs for the first time on syrian government forces killing a bunch and letting rebels take the position. That was the end of that.
That's why things are where they are atm. Obama and Co. are not serious about stopping ISIS, they wrecked the ceasefire in a way that destroyed relations much further than simply calling and breaking the ceasefire.
The ceasefire was also supposed to clear a road to get humanitarian aid to aleppo, Obama and Co. was having none of that.

I'm sorry CNN did not report that to you.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Uh huh... US and Russia's involvement with Syria TOTALLY defines our entire relationship... What are you five? There's a reason we don't trust Russia. Russia reproved it during the election by screwing with our election. I know you conservatives think that outside tampering with a US institution to get your guy elected is somehow a noble endeavor but it is actually VERY insulting to our country and what it stands for

None of this forgives Trump for removing our ambassadors like he is doing. He's not even giving chances for officials with kids and families to make moving arrangements or get visas to stay in the country. Just completely hanging them out to dry. Like I said this is a dick move on his part.
edit on 6-1-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

UK "tampering" = GOOD, Russia "tampering" = BAD, of course!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

UK "tampering" = GOOD, Russia "tampering" = BAD, of course!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Dude I responded to that travesty of a thread. Don't pretend like I care about your opinion on that. You already know I see that thread as a useless whine thread on your part. "WAAAH parts of the media are biased against my hero! Election tampering!" You don't even know what election tampering is if you think that what the media did there is it.
edit on 6-1-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
How did Russia Tamper?

Accusing a country of tampering is going to hurt relations, you are right.

Do you need a napkin? I can see you foaming from here.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Ugh.. Incoming "herp derp you're triggered' response. The conservative conversation killer like a liberal saying "racist". Well good job I don't want to talk to you anymore.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I'm sure the talk about the Russian / US relations can find one of the many Russian / US threads?

Canada and the US could go indefinitely without an Ambassador on post. It would take multiple administrations, on both sides, to cause and long term damage to our current relationship.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
See ya! He is the reason we have such bad relations with Canadia

No doubt.....EH?????

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Plz dont send any new diplomats, where good up north, if we need to talk we will call you guys, collect.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
What a crappy thing to do. He could at least talk to them before firing them just because they were appointed by Obama.
This smacks of extremism and bad judgement, and of course hyper-partisan.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Maybe our relations with Canada will get better with Trump. for the last eight years, American companies are buying up the businesses in Canada and the people have to buy American products. That kind of sucks for Canadians. On top of that, they run through the Canadian ghost business so no tax is paid in America on the income and because of free trade agreements, the Canadian government cannot charge an import tax.

Why is the Canadian government being allowed to do this. I heard of this from someone living in Canada. I am not sure it is all real, but it does check out as far as American corporations seizing control of their necessary food supplies..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join