It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telepathy/ why the rise in cases?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
To start, I will provide my own personal experiences.

In the last decade I have noticed an increase in the ability to finish my girlfriends sentences. Not only that, but hear what she's contemplating talking about, and bringing up the discussion myself. It doesn't seem that she has the same ability, and considering the frequency that it occurs, it freaks her out on occasion.

Upon doing my own investigation online, many people are are questioning the reason for the rise in cases and frequency.

Watching a Ted talk discussion about this, an interesting idea came up. That it seems with the rise in wireless router sales, came the rise in telepathic ability, and mental illness cases associated with hearing voices. Are we already being manipulated by this equipment? Is this something we should be considering?

A little more in-depth about my own personal experiences.

About 3 1/2 years ago, I was providing friends and family with medicinal herbs
. Towards the end of that time period, I knew that I was under investigation by the areas police, and state investigator's. I cut off all transactions just in time for the bust.

So I'm not making a complaint about volume being turned up in my head. Lol. But I am saying I see why people could think they are going crazy. I don't think everyone is capable of handling such a thing.

I'm not providing links to what I've found, and would like you to provide your own stories, and thoughts about the subject.

Thanks in advance!

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Many in the alternative community say that these are symptoms of our burgeoning collective consciousness and that the next stage in our evolution will be a form of group mind where we are all telepathically connected, sort of like cloud computing for the mind.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Tman2135

Do you think the routers, and other equipment, have the ability to collect thought? Not only that, but inject an idea with bad intentions?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Underfire2

I honestly think what is happening is the 100th monkey effect. More and more people these days are meditating and practicing spirituality. I fully attribute my increased psychic abilities to my meditation practices. Similar things that you describe happen to me all the time now.

An electromagnetic field has been proven to encompass the human body resonating from the heart. The more you meditate the more sensitive you become to receiving information through this electromagnetic field. I think this electromagnetic field is your consciousness/thought receiver/radio antenna.

I think you are for some reason feeling these signals stronger or perhaps allowing yourself to pick on them more. This can happen through mediation like mentioned, or even just being more open and allowing to your own belief system.

I also think we are going through a consciousness transition due to the Earths position in our solar system. People think we are going into the golden age, I think we are coming out of the bronze age into the iron age. We currently went through the most separated individualized form of consciousness and are slowly making our way back to oneness.

This article talks about how animals have been found using tools which is a huge step in consciousness for the animal kingdom. At the same time humans are going through a consciousness shift where we are learning to connect to one another again.

www.wakingtimes.com...

I don't know if wifi has anything to do with it, it very possibly could, but from what i've heard it messes with these abilities.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Underfire2

Do you think the routers, and other equipment, have the ability to collect thought? Not only that, but inject an idea with bad intentions?

The advent of the internet is a step in the right direction as it is an artificial collective consciousness, a forerunner to an actual collective consciousness, so we should not be inherently afraid of the internet or it's corresponding infrastructure... yet.

I do not think that bad thoughts/intentions are spread through wi-fi signal, however there have been some accounts which point to an AI signal which is all around us as part of a global dampening system in place to keep us from naturally evolving to the next step. Currently, it is said that this dampening system is on full blast to keep us ignorant and also stimulate negative thoughts, impulses, and actions.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I don't know if there is actually a rise in this sense of "connection" telepathically... I felt I experienced something like that, happening about fifteen years ago, and seemingly increasing. I seem to be "tuned in" to the collective consciousness.

I have no belief on if that is true, in my case or in others- only a description of my experience, that seems to correlate to real life events (sensing things that are going to happen, being extremely empathic concerning others, etc.)

I have a hypothesis to offer-

What if..

It is not a case of the current technology "causing" a change in humanity,
but rather, technology always "mirroring" or reflecting, the current evolution of humanity.
I mean, humans create technology, and almost everything we are able to dream up is limited to our current understanding and view of ourselves.

I considered the technological revolutions in human history and they seem to sort of coincide with our growth in self awareness. We seem to "materialize" what we have found out about ourselves into objects.

As psychology emerged as a science, then became more mainstream, we became more aware of our internal workings of mind... and we also started creating computers. Sort of like trying to create minds outside of our own.

The study and awareness of the subconscious part of our minds grew, and we started to see- we are deeply embedded and part of our environment and collective, despite ourselves. Our conscious mind isn't totally in control, there are is all kinds of interactions going on beneath it's radar and impacting decision making and action. Influences from our society, our conditioned values and attitudes, in short, we are not blank slates who write our own story upon our life. We are imprinted and part of something much larger.

So... is it a surprise then, that our created "mind objects" also have a deep web... the ability to contact almost anyone around the globe in an instant, networking across time and space, and even being spied on?

To try to sum up this idea- we might just be in the next stage of our evolution, and that is simply being acted out, or manifested in the technology we create. Not the other way around.
edit on 6-1-2017 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

In the last decade I have noticed an increase in the ability to finish my girlfriends sentences. Not only that, but hear what she's contemplating talking about, and bringing up the discussion myself. It doesn't seem that she has the same ability, and considering the frequency that it occurs, it freaks her out on occasion.

The longer you're with someone, the more attuned you become. My spouse and I often know what the other is thinking just because of long experience. I know what she is doing even if I can't see her. I've had this happen with co-workers, too, when involved together on long, intense projects. I'm not sure you can attribute it to telepathy. I;d also be careful assigning cause and effect. The rise of routers may correlate time wise, but not be causal. That's a huge assumption. It's like saying, "Pollution has increased in the last decade along with the rise in telepathy, therefore pollution causes telepathy." You really can't make that conclusion.

you've also got the problem of is there really a rise in telepathy, or are we just talking about it more? Like the rise of any meme, especially given the Internet, that "increase" may have been hidden. It was always there; we just didn't talk much about it.
edit on 1/6/2017 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I have a very hard time shopping in certain stores, especially Walmart. I feel bombarded by the people around me, and have a hard time concentrating on what I was shopping for, and I do what I can to get in and out as fast as possible. My girlfriend sees the change in me just pulling into the lot. People and their children seem to be staying in the house more these days. I attributed that to video games and TV, but perhaps there is a discomfort on a larger scale. The mass cloud conciseness seems to fit, but I'm not one for meditation, or spirituality. I'm no Bible beater, but have spent alot of time reading it out of curiosity. But I can't contribute my case to a higher power. The dumbing down of a populace by bombarding them with some sort of radio frequency, is a sick concept. If ever to be found true, should be enough to start another civil war.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

We are under an incredible amount of programming and social engineering through media of all types. What's reported is that the negative entities that are behind all of it feed on negative emotional energy (called Loosh), the more traumatic the experience, the more loosh the person emits. Pain, fear, sexual trauma, especially that experienced by children is the most potent.

We are being desensitized to violence and negative interactions in order to maximize those types of occurrences. War, rape, murder, torture, child molestation, all of it is being engineered.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Her and I have only been together for a little over 5 years. I have been married before, and attribute the divorce to this telekinetic ability forming during that relationship. Being with her for 9 years total, some discomfort formed around our relationship when I figured out that her, her mom, and sister, had been conspiring a financial scheme with me as the scape goat. I won't go into alot of detail on that subject, other than to say I nipped it in the bud. My gut led me on a journey that had my head spinning in the end. By the time it had come to light, I felt like an idiot for not paying closer attention to the mail coming to my house. Since then, this ability has blossomed, getting stronger and stronger.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Just to add, I have the same experience in Walmart and have come to a different conclusion. You may be correct. But consider adding this to the mix. The flourecesnt lights emit a 60 cycle hum many of us are very sensitive to. Walmart knows that and you will notice they have thrown in different and varied annoying high pitch whistles, buzzers and noises that augment and raise the irritation level of the 60 cycle hum.

Why do this? So people will move through the store faster, not loiter. They want fast foot traffic. And I think, they think it reduces shop lifting.

Just an observation.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I know what you're talking about, like a dog's ears perked up at a sound from a distance. People feel their ears being tugged on as they are trying to shop.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

As Schuler quite correctly stated, it's simply a matter of familiarity.

The longer i am in a relationship, the more i notice i finish sentences, have ideas about what she may be doing, etc. Its simply a matter of becoming more in tune with each other. Simple human empathy that all people have, some to a greater degree. We are amazing creatures, able to read expressions, quickening or slowing of breathe, whether eye contact is attained and kept, etc.

Its a matter of evolution, the need to read people and intentions. Nothing supernatural at all.

And i completely agree with Schulers pollution example, very eloquent way to describe how some people mistakenly correlate very seperate phenomenon.

edit on 6-1-2017 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

This was foretold by The Maya People, "The Beginning Of A New Era" the same folks who saw Dec.21, 2012 as a 'beginning' and NOT an end, have found it easier to tap into the "Akasha" (What was, What is, What will be...)

So they're just tapping into the Akasha Boo...

That is why "They" those who suck out 'The Light' or sap all the energy from unsuspecting victim(s), want You, 'the User' (consumer) to be bombarded w/noise so You DON'T tap into the 'Akasha' Noise from every where to deter You from 'hearing IT/Feeling IT/Living IT' Can't get THERE if'n You can't get quiet....

Stay Hydrated...

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

That's what I said before and after the equinox in 2012. That it was the end of the current era, and a rebirth of conciseness.

Nightbringr
It's not just a feeling of knowing what she's going to say. I can hear her voice in my head as she's constructing the sentence. I can't do it while looking at her, my head has to be turned away. I don't know what the difference would be, but it does make a difference.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I very strongly believe that telepathy is a fact. A few personal experiences of mine make it nigh irrefutable to me though, I'm not about to post it all over the interwebs. I've had precognitive dreams throughout my life as well.

Negative experiences and excessive alcohol consumption certainly reduce the level of these anomalous events. Happens more frequently when: my health is good, I'm on the move more often, not sitting around on my a$$ all the time, exercising regularly, applying discipline and moderation, working hard and staying and acting positive. So basically what ancient wisdom and common sense seem to agree is a healthy lifestyle.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
A certain herb promotes alpha rhythms which are required for telepathy.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

About 3 1/2 years ago, I was providing friends and family with medicinal herbs

Hmmm, perhaps you have been contributing to the rise in people thinking they are telepathic.

As a longtime lover of herbs I've noticed an increase in psychosis.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
A certain herb promotes alpha rhythms which are required for telepathy.

Also for those "Willing to travel" (Outside of Your own head-trip) You can also get 'Ayahuasca' (All LEGAL- Or else I wouldn't have typed it) now w/out traveling to The Amazon; Peru and the like. There is a Retreat now in Orlando that one can attend, where they have Shaman trained Staff to assist You while traveling. Kind of like a "baby sitter" when one uses Salvia Divornorum...

Just look up "Ayahuasca Retreat-Orlando" It is pretty pricey, but the 'excursion' lasts a weekend...

••• Your Mileage May Vary •••

Enjoy Your Trip... and Stay Hydrated..

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

I'm not one to use LsD style trips. I do love Florida though, I spent 10 days on a private yacht in Key West. Awesome trip even without drugs. Catching one tarpon after another was a great experience. Can't wait to go back.
edit on 7-1-2017 by Underfire2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join