It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to see what a shill looks like?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Infowars interviewed the attorney for Seth Richs' family. Apparently he offered a $20,000.00 reward for information on Seths murder as posted by Wikileaks Twitter page not long ago.

The first words out of his mouth in this interview is. "Russia did it, Russians killed Seth Rich". Not only that he says Putin himself ordered the hit, saying Seth was about to expose them for hacking the DNC.

He goes on to say that it is breaking new information from phone calls he received. Phone calls, from people he has no idea who they are. His story disintegrates further as the interview goes along as he contradicts himself and not only offers zero evidence but even says "well they didn't sound like crackpots on the phone".

You have to watch this friggin' guy to believe it. To me anyway, it's obvious he's bought and paid for. It will be interesting to follow this and see if his family retains his 'service' after this. Unbelievable.

I can't embed the video properly from the device I'm currently on. Can a homie get some assistance?
youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: becomingaware

The Russians?

The Russians would have had no reason to kill this man what so ever! The man did nothing with which they might even potentially have had a problem! What is this nonsense?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Yeah, that's my point. You watched that video pretty quick huh?

The guy is full of crap. He puts this "new credible information" out there without admittedly doing any due diligence vetting the sources.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Saw the title. First thought, Alex Jones. Of course!!!! Is infowars or AlexJones on the "fake news" list of ATS? if not, why not?!?
edit on 6-1-2017 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

Still kind of stuck on weather or not ATS has denounced Inforwars and if not, why.
edit on 6-1-2017 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Desperation on the cusp of madness. It's January 6th and time is running out for them, expect escalations. BLM, ISIS or a false flag cyber attack.

Two question need answering though,

Who killed Seth Rich?

Where Eric Braverman?
edit on 6-1-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

It's the content of the interview that's important. I'm not a fan of Alex in the slightest. I haven't seen anyone give this attorney a platform to spew this propaganda yet though.

It seems they thought he would be affirming their beliefs but instead he try's to sell the MSM narrative...on Alex's show of all places.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   
ISIS Cyber Attack?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Damn , need more popcorn the show getting good .

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Well, thats the problem with this so called "Post truth" age in which we live. There are truths that are self evident, but for everything else, evidence is required in order to prove something to be true. But when truth is no longer relevant, when a piece of information need not be true in order to be widely distributed, at that point, you get trouble.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   
The only thing I heard him say that sounded true was: "we know Seth had information before others" .... Yeah and likely leaked out to wikileaks.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Sounds to me that someone is worried about wikileaks getting the information they would like to have.....and enough time has went by to make a compelling argument to Mr.Lawyer that it is in his best interest to adopt the narrative

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   
someone stole my lunch out of the fridge at work

It was the Russians

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Everyone is responsible for the words of every word from those of every interview they do?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Okay now that I'm all in this interview, WTF,this thread going on as if source was promoting this guy! Sure, he's on there saying total unlogic, but interviewer is disputing this crackpot stooge of a lawyer.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Everyone is responsible for the words of every word from those of every interview they do?

What? I'm not following you.

Edited: Ok I think you get it now

I tried posting this to dissecting disinformation but it wasn't working. If a mod can move it for me that would be awesome.
edit on 6-1-2017 by becomingaware because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: boozo

I have heard from my sources that ISIS has been practicing their Cyber attack. Like, A LOT. Their Cyber Attack is pretty much strong now and is kind of a big deal.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Desperation on the cusp of madness. It's January 6th and time is running out for them, expect escalations. BLM, ISIS or a false flag cyber attack.

Who killed Seth Rich?

Where Eric Braverman?

Clintons had Seth killed for the dnc leaks. Too much writing on the wall.

Braverman is either dead or in witness protective custody. I hope the later.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlasticWizard

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Who killed Seth Rich?

Where Eric Braverman?

Clintons had Seth killed for the dnc leaks. Too much writing on the wall.

Braverman is either dead or in witness protective custody. I hope the later.

Let's hope witness protection isn't at Guantanamo.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Glad you shared this as it needs to get out there. I hope his family sees through this. I mean if they want justice they need to understand the big picture and it's not as cut and dry as the media and establishment's projected fantasy is. Corrupt entities are going to keep pushing a narrative. Perhaps this shares insight into that it is them who are responsible in the first place.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

If this is truly the way they are now spinning the circumstances of Rich's death, that pretty much seals the truth for me.
Seth Rich was the source of the leaks, and they are now trying to cover his murder using this nonsense.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join