It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally opened my doors. I'm a business owner.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: slowisfast

What a beautiful thing!

I suggest selling arts and crafts to supplement with another revenue stream, both there, at the bricks and mortar operation, and on the Internet.

Something local to the mountain town where you are.

Pizza looks good but consider also making it a work in progress based on the feedback you're getting.

Do you also have salads or anything other than the pizza only? Good money in salads.

I just want for your business to thrive given how you said you've put everything into it and hope to make a living for you and your family through it.

All the very best!

Ankh

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Truebrit ... Bacon ...

Breakfast !

Bacon egg and hashbrown breaky pizza !

Mmmm ! And tres good Coffee !!

Import it ! Lavazza black !

Most Americans have never tasted good coffee !

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Congrats, looks good, I have renovated three ancient buildings in my life and repurposed them. One was an art gallery, one a pizza restaurant and the third a loft with commercial space below. My advice is based on a very solid experience...you need to save half of everything you make in the first three months in case it gets slow. In the beginning everyone has put all their money in the business and not saved enough back for operating capital when you hit a slow time. Don't buy a new car, house, furniture, diamond ring or anything else until after the first year...if you have disposable income after the first year you did it right. Just remember to itemize your taxes...the write off the first two years is money in the bank. I jeep in Colorado and if you post your restaurant name and town I would love to check it out. Best of luck!

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Congrats, and good luck on that, once you got bit by the entrepreneurial bug it's hard to go back, you are responsible for your success or failure , treat your people well and they will stick with you through hell.
Nuff Respect..

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Congratulations! May your new business prosper and also meet new people who frequent it!

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Thank you for creating jobs and a place for families to enjoy! I hope your drinks are Pepsi and note Cocaine cola. I am still mad at Coca Cola for hiring thugs to violently attack union workers in Colombia a decade ago.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
**Jealous***

You are living the dream! Congrats! That's just so, so cool.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
This community is so great! Thanks again for all the support. Busy Friday, super exhausted.

It's humbling o see a restaurant full of people enjoying their community and talking to strangers...enjoying your food and actually giving you money for it! I pray I never take it for granted and put my head down ever day and go to work trying to deliver the highest quality food I can...even if it's just pizza.

I appreciate each and every comment. I've been around for a while but haven't participated as much as others during that time but I've always enjoyed checking in everyday and seeing what's going on within the forums. It's been difficult to check in this last month..but that's just the way it is right now.

Thanks again, y'all.

Some pics from the last week.

edit on 13-1-2017 by slowisfast because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   

It's humbling o see a restaurant full of people enjoying their community and talking to strangers...enjoying your food and actually giving you money for it! I pray I never take it for granted and put my head down ever day and go to work trying to deliver the highest quality food I can...even if it's just pizza.

That right there is pride. I've never in my consultation history ever met an individual that took genuine pride in their passion and failed.

You sir will be a success.

Take a day off every couple weeks though, trust me.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
So wish I lived up that way. It looks just amazing. I am sure the atmosphere of that great, restored building brings in a lot of customers. I'm sure your cooking will keep them coming back. Congrats to you!

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Awesome photos you should do photography as an extra income, maybe food photography, even better make your own cookbook with your own photos and a story of your journey of your business. Hope it's going well.a reply to: slowisfast

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join