It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama Says That The USA Has Not Been Attacked During His Presidency.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
I must have imagined San Bernadino, NYC, Boston, Orlando, and I'll include the Ft Hood shooting as well...
nope... just some crazy citizens committing horrific crimes, no terrorist linkage there...

That's why Obama said "FOREIGN" terrorist attacks in his speech.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You were the target audience of that LIE... just sayin...

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I seem to recall the Orlando shooting being trumped up as all ISIS (to drive the Politics of Fear agenda and divert the issue from the guy being a gay democrat, of course). Weren't there some other ISIS shootings?

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

You were the target audience of that LIE... just sayin...

He missed this target, JackKatMtn. The Russian Attack on DNC/HILLARY/PODESTA was a FOREIGN ATTACK on America. Obama was flat out wrong! His legacy is as bad as Bush's in that regard. Both Presidents were in charge during foreign attacks on the U.S..

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I am so glad he kept us safe. I wonder if his farewell tour will go through San Bernadino, Orlando, Ft Hood, Philadelphia, Chattanooga, Washington DC?....man, not sure about that one....this is just guns and multiple dead. We can make a list of cars and swords/knives/machetes.....

edit on 01pm31pmf0000002017-01-05T23:33:56-06:001156 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

You forgot Boston. . . .

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

There was a shooting in Boston. You are right. Sorry, I equate it to a bombing and then days of bs. They were separate.

edit on 01pm31pmf0000002017-01-05T23:37:16-06:001116 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Not going into the other topic, but will offer my apologies for my previous response...

We are all entitled to our opinion... even when they differ from others..

edit on Thu, 05 Jan 2017 23:39:07 -0600 by JacKatMtn because: context

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I still do not know how more people do not find it odd that the killers Dad was at her rally a few days later. It was like a #ty made for TV movie.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Looks like he forgot about the boston marathon bombing , the orlando nightclub shooting , the san bernadino shooting .

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
Looks like he forgot about the boston marathon bombing , the orlando nightclub shooting , the san bernadino shooting .

Those are considered. . . 'Kinetic disagreements".

Sorry.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
How about Domestic Terrorism? Dallas? How many dead cops? Obama gets the good medical....

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
How about Domestic Terrorism? Dallas? How many dead cops? Obama gets the good medical....

Hey..good point! He (President Obama) has made no mention of his hometown of Chicago having the highest shooting and murder rate in the nation, either.

He'll feel like chit if Chicago murders steadily decline after Trump takes over!

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
January 5, 2017

Today, President Obama bragged in a speech to the U.S. military, that he has kept America safe from foreign terrorist attacks for 8 years.

Source: www.westernjournalism.com...

Wouldn't RUSSIANS affecting our Presidential election via FAKE NEWS and HACKING, count as an "ATTACK" by a foreign government on America? President Obama says he's now certain that the Russians influenced U.S. Presidential election results. If he honestly believes this, how can Obama assert that the USA has not been attacked during his Presidency?

Apparently Obama has never heard of Benghazi.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Every single day he has been In office has been an attack on the USA.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I must have imagined San Bernadino, NYC, Boston, Orlando, and I'll include the Ft Hood shooting as well...
nope... just some crazy citizens committing horrific crimes, no terrorist linkage there...

Indeed, now if he had said "islamic terror attacks", But who am i kidding here, we all know left and right he would never do that.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

January 5, 2017

Today, President Obama bragged in a speech to the U.S. military, that he has kept America safe from foreign terrorist attacks for 8 years.

Source: www.westernjournalism.com...

Wouldn't RUSSIANS affecting our Presidential election via FAKE NEWS and HACKING, count as an "ATTACK" by a foreign government on America? President Obama says he's now certain that the Russians influenced U.S. Presidential election results. If he honestly believes this, how can Obama assert that the USA has not been attacked during his Presidency?

Apparently Obama has never heard of Benghazi.

Hmm indeed !

+10 stars

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

We should ignore all those. Look the man is trying to sell his leguhcy here ok give him a break and stop trying to be so honest for a change.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

That means it due to his actions, presence etc which proves there is no need for any more spying and so called security laws.

Oboma is saying that he has proven the leadership of the US president is single most important factor in the number of and therefore likelyhood of terrorism events in the US.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

Indeed, now if he had said "islamic terror attacks", But who am i kidding here, we all know left and right he would never do that.

You're correct, Obama wouldn't say anything negative, if it contains the word "Islamic". I think Barack Hussein feels that his tongue would catch on fire if he did.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join