It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama Says That The USA Has Not Been Attacked During His Presidency.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
January 5, 2017

Today, President Obama bragged in a speech to the U.S. military, that he has kept America safe from foreign terrorist attacks for 8 years.

Source: www.westernjournalism.com...

Wouldn't RUSSIANS affecting our Presidential election via FAKE NEWS and HACKING, count as an "ATTACK" by a foreign government on America? President Obama says he's now certain that the Russians influenced U.S. Presidential election results. If he honestly believes this, how can Obama assert that the USA has not been attacked during his Presidency?

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Politics are all about spin, spin, spin til you drop baby!

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Wouldn't RUSSIANS affecting our Presidential election via FAKE NEWS and HACKING, count as an "ATTACK" by a foreign government on America? President Obama says he's now certain that the Russians influenced U.S. Presidential election results.

Only if you think that Donald tRump winning the election is terrorism.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Obama has been attacking America for the last eight years.
The debt alone will haunt us for years to come.
He can't leave soon enough.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
It's so depressing being on the outside of this whole political charade and looking in. Makes me want to reach in and grab people then shake them awake. They're pushing buttons on purpose, 'triggering' people over and over again. The ironic thing is is that the ones being triggered by these kinds of things are the ones who were complaining about it not too long ago.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Obama has nothing to brag about. The worst thing he did as president was NOT to provide an iota of any clear vision or leadership to the country or the world.

So maybe no one attacked the US but who ever does attack America, but enemies they themselves guide and create.

Obama unfortunately to me was a disgraceful president because he lacked any vision of where the country should go

He shirked his duty in terms of ISIS and is just satisfied that the world hasn't come to an end on his watch...

A pedestrian president produces less than pedestrian results.

Proverb to Obama

When you don't go forward you go backwards

Obama get lost and just get out of the way you have failed!
edit on 5-1-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Well a person cannot argue with all the evidence the author of the article presented to back up his claims. I forgot the article is from a right wing propaganda site so they don't provide any proof.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Oh dear gods.

The man has gone full retard.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei
It's so depressing being on the outside of this whole political charade and looking in. Makes me want to reach in and grab people then shake them awake. They're pushing buttons on purpose, 'triggering' people over and over again. The ironic thing is is that the ones being triggered by these kinds of things are the ones who were complaining about it not too long ago.

and the people reporting the politics are like those kids in school playground who go 'oooooohhh he said xxxxx' or add just enough in conversation to get someone riled up against someone else.

their 'mission' statement and every single article on the website is a juxtaposition to the site itself.

The goal of the Tea Party News Network (TPNN) is to provide a rapid, up-to-date political news service that is relevant to the Tea Party movement of Constitutional conservatives. Our team of researchers and writers aim to cut through the smoke and spin of the “mainstream” media so as to provide an alternative hard hitting news product across a spectrum of current issues. TPNN is available 24 hours a day on desktop, tablet and mobile devices.

im sure 'Nobama' made those comments in reference to specific events... but a quick snip and edit can help turn a mission statement into a good laugh among friends of both political parties.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Your'e right. Also I think Obama was relishing his personal achievement of being the first Black President too much..but that's a topic for another thread.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Oh dear gods.

The man has gone full retard.

Maybe he's in the Bill Clinton mode of being unable to define what IS an attack IS.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
The biggest attack of all during Obama's presidency has been Obama's attack upon every institution in America all the way down to the ground.
He himself has attacked America in every way imaginable, including giving government sweeping but illegal authority to commandeer food stocks in a national emergency. Water sources and food including stores, private, public, whatever. Militarization of law enforcement so they have a better chance of success in total control of the populace if a martial law order is given. Treasonous attacks on liberty and freedom everywhere you look. Perverting things like the medical healthcare industry to act as agents in gun confiscation schemes by arbitrary language and definition in new forms and surveys required to be filled out by new patients at the doctor's office. One question is "Did you yell at your spouse in the last week"? Answer yes and go to the gun store a week later and try to buy a gun it will be denied. The list is so long of the damage done by Obama's attack on America it would take a ream of paper to write them all down on..

The attack on America has already happened. Obama did it.
edit on 5-1-2017 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-1-2017 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I agree with that.

But it turns out also probably Obama is just an ordinary guy who was trained well as a campaigner

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I think President Obama used the word "Foreign" carefully and intentionally when he said that no foreign terrorist has attacked us. With that definition, he omitted himself. But he didn't count the RUSSIAN attacks that he's so certain of now.

Even though, on November 27th, Obama said that he was confident that there was no Russian influence on our election. Maybe he'll now go back to that story, to keep his "no foreign attacks on the USA" legacy in tact.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Today, President Obama bragged in a speech to the U.S. military, that he has kept America safe from foreign terrorist attacks for 8 years.

Sounds like he's setting the stage for his 'insanity defense' being that he is unable to pardon himself.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

I agree with that.

But it turns out also probably Obama is just an ordinary guy who was trained well as a campaigner

He was! Ever since his 2002 address at the DNC convention, Obama was groomed and schooled on how to schmooze the public. During the 2005 Chicago Bud Billiken parade, Senator Obama had more high-level dignitaries accompanying him on the parade route than there were floats in the parade. He was obviously "the chosen one".

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I must have imagined San Bernadino, NYC, Boston, Orlando, and I'll include the Ft Hood shooting as well...

nope... just some crazy citizens committing horrific crimes, no terrorist linkage there...

I bet Obama's golf scorecard rivals Kim Jung Un's 18 holes... 18 holes in one...

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
I must have imagined San Bernadino, NYC, Boston, Orlando, and I'll include the Ft Hood shooting as well...

nope... just some crazy citizens committing horrific crimes, no terrorist linkage there...

I bet Obama's golf scorecard rivals Kim Jung Un's 18 holes... 18 holes in one...

Those happened because workplace violence because Bush Trump.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

"If you like your plan, you can keep your plan"

I have saved over 15K since ACA kicked in, $2500 a year.. yeah that's the.. ticket...

edit on Thu, 05 Jan 2017 23:20:19 -0600 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Man this guy lies with such ease its ridiculous. Its no wonder liberals eat it up. Ole Dishonest Barry at it again.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join