It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS .... Avatar Creations 2017

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Spring for Phoenix in Australia

Fall for AB's freezing avatar (AB, i love it, its mysterious and captivating)

i would have loved to send a bit of tropical steam from South East Asia via an Avatar, but to my horror i had to notice that i do not have photoshop on my travel laptop.

EEEEKkk, i have to practice GIMP !!! making baby step progress so far.

don't know whether i will manage to upload anything, sorry for that, but i definitely will be hanging out for your contributions.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

You have confused me!

My avatar for Fall/Harvest

Is not harvest in spring. That is when we do it.

Down here.

Down under.

Hell, just look under your skirt. Yeah, there we are!

P

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Oh my!!

Well we USA folk are heading into the winter you are leaving behind...

And STOP PEEKING!! Seriously...

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie

jingle bell, jingle bell, jing....Working on your Xmas avi.....bell rock...

Lots to do but I hope you like the direction this is going.

Peace

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Not able to edit the above post so I'll just add the progress in a new post.

All three are in it, let me know what background, text and position you want 'm

Peace

edit on 2017pAmerica/ChicagoSun, 19 Nov 2017 11:06:37 -0600am3006201711 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime
Yay!! You rock! Thanks a ton lol

eta: Omg I replied before I saw the second one LMAO that's SO them! It looks awesome as is, so any tweaking is totally up to your creative self lol! Unless you want to alter this one to Thanksgiving? Basically the same with the dogs, background etc but instead of tree balls maybe a turkey somewhere? That way my winter clothes will be similar hehe. Thanks!!
edit on 11/19/2017 by Lilroanie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie

I'm glad you like it. It's actually a rough draft but any tweaking would have been minor. So if you're pleased...so am I.

Let's handle your request in chronological order. I'll start working on your Easter avi, St-Patrick/4th of July and then do the thanksgiving one...

Peace

ETA: Valentine's day!!! I forgot about that one...that one is up first
edit on 2017pAmerica/ChicagoMon, 20 Nov 2017 01:29:43 -0600am3029201711 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Giant hugs!

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
LOL....are you guys still zoned out from too much turkey and football?
And Black Friday/Cyber Monday?

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Here are a few I made recently if anyone is interested in them. I'll be making more (hopefully) as time allows. Not as good as most I've seen on here, but I still like to try...

Thanks,
blend

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: blend57

The cards one, though not my cup of tea, is really nice....like the way the cards fall.

Of course, the oriental one is really great

But the owl!!!!! It's awesome!!!! May I please claim it?

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: blend57

Gorgeous, Blend!!

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
My "Winter Avi"

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Blend I love the cards

AB always a pleasure (as with blend) another awesome piece

Cody

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Oooooh... Nice one, AB!

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

How sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

WOW!!!!
That is stellar!!!!!

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

AB I'm intrigued

Who is the subject in your AV ? She looks like a female version of our Herne the hunter

Cody

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: cody599

AB I'm intrigued

Who is the subject in your AV ? She looks like a female version of our Herne the hunter

Cody

That is an excellent question! I found the image before I found out who she was... I believe this is (whether consciously done by the photographer or not) a primeval goddess (possibly as far back as the Paleolithic) of Northern Europe.

Elen of the Ways link

Long before the Romans arrived Elen was the Guardian of the Leys, the ancient track ways. In Her guise as the Horned Goddess, She led the way on the migratory tracks of the reindeer, the only species of deer in which the females have antlers. Later, after all the reindeer migrated further north and out of Britian, Elen opened the pathways the red deer followed in the ancient forests of Northern Europe.

It is Elen who reveals the lost ways of Shamanism in Britain. Those who study Earth Mysteries attribute various functions to ley lines. One function is that of shamanic flight paths, connecting Elen to shamanism as the Guardian of the Leys. This connection also places her as Goddess of the Dreamways, the paths our souls take every night on a journey of self- discovery and revelation.

Elen is also known as the Green Lady, Elen of the Shimmering Ways and Elen of the Hosts.

Elen, primeval Goddess, is the soul of the forest, the creator of tracks and paths, the facilitator of human and animal movement. The wellbeing of the land and the movement of the beings that live on that land are Her domain. She bestows balance between the varied energies of the land, its fertility and the cycles of our natural world.

Call on Elen of the Ways to protect your in your journeys as She rules the essential element of motion and change. From the stillness, from the void, as life emerges and flows, Elen of the Ways guides us on the pathways. She guides and protects us on our physical paths and on our spiritual paths. Call on Elen to lead you down the ancient pathways to a revelation of the mysteries of the deep, wild wood, where our hearts reside.

Other Source

And so I've learned a LOT thanks to your question...she seems to dip in and out of history, (sometimes as "Helen" or Elain or other) with alterations of her name and appearance happening here and there over time.

This is her more "shamanic" appearance.

She is very appropriate for me right now to discover -- I am always seeking that pathway between the world of matter and spirit.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Hello artists, the writers' better half! Feeling pretty oldschool, today. If someone could shop up a pen knight? Preferably combating some thing kinda vague and creepy. Thanks!

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join