It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS .... Avatar Creations 2017

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Don't bother with the in-program tutorials. Just go to YouTube to find what you need

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Wow....this place is so quiet these days.

I know it's spring in the Northern Hemisphere.....but.......

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Your right! A whole day went by with no answer to your hail.

Send out a search party perhaps? Or is it just Easter quiet.

P

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
If anyone wants an avatar creating, let me know. I would be happy to make them for anyone wanting one.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Request: I'm thinking a Black and red Flag

upload.wikimedia.org...

With these symbols in the four corners and maybe some text in the middle (Undecided) or straight across, or stacked vertical, depending on the allowed space for design. and would you be able to see them with that background?

upload.wikimedia.org...

upload.wikimedia.org...

www.rootsofcompassion.org...

(Just the symbol not the black background)

upload.wikimedia.org...

How would that work as far as size of space goes?

if anyone has opinions on a better design to fit it all and make legible I would appreciate it

*edit*

due to the size here are my new thoughts, the four symbols in a 'Diamond pattern' with the black/red flag background
edit on 1-5-2017 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

The dimensions aren't great to work with, our avies are long as opposed to wide but we can play with ideas if you're up for it ? I'm a tad busy and not here anywhere as much I'd like but I'd be happy to play in my spare time.

Cody

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Hi every/any body

I would like an avatar.

After reading some tips from members on how to make one it is clear I have not the technical competence to create a good one.

Is there a talented member out there who would be happy to spend a little time making one for me?

Any help would be appreciated.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: mersaultdies

Many people in this thread can help you out.

I'd suggest making a detailed request of what you'd like, leave room for creative freedom and someone (or many people) will give it a go.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: mersaultdies
There are simple ways to take pieces of full existing background and simply drilling a core as I like to call it. I think the cutoff for width is like 200-220. Open a nice background in paint, and just crop out a part that has nice features all the way from top to bottom within that horizontal width.

Its a good beginner step.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

That's quite an avatar you have, what is it an angel and a snake?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Hello masters of all things avatar -

Wondering if anyone is up for creating a new background or two for me. I have a concept in mind, but no images to offer:
Looking for something somewhat similar to what I have now (courtesy of TNMockingbird). Here's what I am thinking:

-> Alien sky at the top - stars, a purplish gas giant planet, and two small moons
-> Fades down to evening grass/trees/hills landscape with a silhouette of a shepherd (or just a man in a cloak) - holding straight staff with purple lightning/electricity coming out of the tip (or both tips if they are visible)
-> Large rams, goats nearby - the "Flock"
-> Fades down further to a variety of monsters/creatures clawing up toward Shepherd and Flock - not horror/undead looking, but could be evil-looking/devilish

Anyone up for the challenge?

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

I'm a bit rusty and have no idea if 200x1600 is still an acceptable size but are we going in the right direction with this?

Peace

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Bumping for feedback and help for members on this page.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Alto88

That avatar is the Goddess Myria, from Breath of Fire 3. She has a sister named Dies or Bleu depending on which part of the Franchise you are playing, who is also half snake and is a playable character. Myria is pretty much the antagonist in the first 3 games. Shes no pushover either, and seeks the eradication of the Dragon Clans known as the brood as a way to protect the human race. Of course, in the first game her motives were more to remove a threat to her own existence rather than for protecting humans.

If you are a fan of the RPG's from the 90's, it is certainly a game worth playing. To me, RPG's just got too different after Final Fantasy 7 for me to enjoy. But they always provide a plethora of interesting avatars and backgrounds due to the great artwork and sheer diversity.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Just trying some things...let me know if it's anything you like...

Peace
edit on 2017pAmerica/ChicagoSat, 20 May 2017 11:04:52 -0500am310420175 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Mindcrime! (Love the name. One of my all-time favorite songs is on that album, BTW.)

That's pretty close to what I was thinking, yeah! In my head there were only two minor differences - I saw the shepherd more shadowed and from the back - a little like Cody599's background/avatar. And what I had in mind for the monsters below was sort of subterranean, and things like the mutts from Hunger Games/Mockingjay crawling up as if they were going to come up out of the ground below the shepherd.

That said, this is bloomin' awesome and the snarling wolf gives it a cool sinister look after the peaceful sheep above. A lot of the posts I put in my story thread are really long, so the whole background will get seen plenty. Thanks man!

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Well it's only a rough draft but with your feedback I'm sure we'll knock this one out of the park...

I'll get working on it...

Peace

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Gotcha, cool - I am just trying to feel my way through this process. You guys here have skills I simply do not - I'm a writer, not an artist. So, I didn't want you to think I didn't like it or didn't appreciate the effort, cause it's great work!

Thanks!

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I'm calling it a night and I have no idea what time tomorrow I'll continue but in the meanwhile maybe you could look at this rough draft. It is more to your specifications...

Don't mind the bottom of the pic, the green rocks will go and I'm still looking for a suitable "mutt"...

Peace

edit on 2017pAmerica/ChicagoSat, 20 May 2017 18:54:33 -0500pm315420175 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Mindcrime - it's excellent! Yes!

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join