It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS .... Avatar Creations 2017

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI
OK, I see it correctly now. Looking good!!!! LOL, thanks to Ghost!

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Thanks for the help Mrs. Ma'am! I couldn't see the issue you were describing but took your advice anyway. I'm on a desktop btw.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I'm on a laptop. Even cleared my cache to make sure my page was updating. Oh well, you are all spiffy now

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

Turned out great and looks fantastic! Thanks again so much. I really appreciate it!

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Not a problem at all

it looks particularly good when you make a long post

a long

long

long post

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Hello, Can I get a fun big trouble in little china avie? Kurt Russel only, no The Rock blaspheming!
No huge rush

The original poster as the main image

Some fun ideas for the longer bottom part of the avie
lots of chinese reds and gold

tshirtgroove.com...

4.bp.blogspot.com...

surbrook.devermore.net...

images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com...@@._V1_.jpg

monsterlegacy.files.wordpress.com...

liachang.files.wordpress.com...

cdn.playbuzz.com...

It's all in the reflexes

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Question: What size should my old avatar image be to fit in my signature space and still look halfway decent?

Here is the image.

It could be cropped to not have as much stretch but I don't think it looks that great as it sits now.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

try this little picture. it has the same hight as the one you use now without the stretch.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: lucia2389

Thanks, but I would like it to cover more area. Maybe a little smaller than it currently is and centered, if possible.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Heard from a "Source" you guys ae the best, If I gave you ideas of what I want, but I don't have the images, could this be a possibility?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
Heard from a "Source" you guys ae the best, If I gave you ideas of what I want, but I don't have the images, could this be a possibility?

That's not a problem. The last 3 i did (spanning the last 3 pages I believe) were all based off of concepts only, no images

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Appreciate it, I'll be back later!

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan
Thats pretty cool, I don't think he saw it though.

Hey I don't know what the rules or difficulties of editing an animated image are, but I found this perfect eye of mordor, the only problem is its too square!!!

Is it possible to shave off the corners and keep it animated??? What kind of technology would be needed for such thing?? I know it sounds simple, but I am fairly certain it would require an edit of all the frames individually to make the edges smooth. That sounds harsh, are there programs that can do that?

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Just saw it today! Thank you BFFT!

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Thats pretty cool, I don't think he saw it though.

Hey I don't know what the rules or difficulties of editing an animated image are, but I found this perfect eye of mordor, the only problem is its too square!!!

Is it possible to shave off the corners and keep it animated??? What kind of technology would be needed for such thing?? I know it sounds simple, but I am fairly certain it would require an edit of all the frames individually to make the edges smooth. That sounds harsh, are there programs that can do that?

You are correct, you need to edit it frame by frame. But most animated gif files don't have very many frames.

Photoshop can do it

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   

awesome, I may give it a shot tomorrow. I think just cropping a circle within each frame that fits most of it would be all I need, right??

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

i wouldn't even do that. just knock off the corners, where it starts to get a bit darker. It'll make it apppear round without taking too much image away.

i'd offer help, but i don't have the tools.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   
ok, so I got the program, and I have no idea what all these millions of features do. Is there a built in tutorial, the help menu does not seem to contain one. The last time I did anything besides paint was in the eight or ninth grade with something called paintshop pro. I remember being able to have every layer loaded at one time. I feel like I went from flying an RC plane to sitting in the cockpit of a B2. Holy smokes, I cant wait to do more with it, I am just going to play around with it over time and get better. But in the meantime, do either one of you have any clue as to how I trim the corners??? Like, in MSpaint the crop tools are easy to recognize, but not so sure here.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Cropping in photoshop won't be as easy as clicking "crop". You can lay out a circle shape layer in some bright green color, then select color range and select that green. Hide the green layer, click on one of the animated layers, then click on "Select" > "Inverse", then delete. That will delete everything outside the boundary of that green circle. Repeat this with each layer of animation, the compile it.

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join