It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Favorite Facepalm Quote from Obama

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I saw the title of the thread and wondered, how the hell do you pick from a list that long?

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
I saw the title of the thread and wondered, how the hell do you pick from a list that long?

I made my list the other day and in another thread but I saw that quote today on Facebook looked at the date and that statement just got bumped straight to the list. My favorite facepalm quote for a long time was If I had a son hed look like Trayvon.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
My favorite...

“Gov. Romney, I’m glad you recognize al-Qaida is a threat, because a few months ago when you were asked what is the biggest geopolitical group facing America, you said Russia, not al-Qaida,” Obama said. “You said Russia. And the 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back. Because the Cold War has been over for 20 years. But Governor, when it comes to our foreign policy, you seem to want to import the foreign policies of the 1980s, just like the social policy of the 1950s, and the economic policies of the 1920s.”

Now he blames them? He is like a kid who gets caught with weed and blames his brother. Meanwhile, he stole his brothers stash and sold it to his younger brother while pinching the chooma gang baggie...

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
"No foreign terrorist organization has successfully planned and executed an attack on our homeland these past 8 years."

Well of course there has never been a terrorist attack on are homeland when you label everything as Workplace/Gun Violence/They were Anti-Semitic .Obama should be impeached just for that statement alone.

He isn't wrong. None of the attacks have been done by people from ISIS infiltrating the country. It has been homegrown terrorists with no links to groups outside the United States.

You're not thinking big enough. Think harder...... The attack in Benghazi was on our embassy. Embassies and foreign US owned Military bases are considered American soil. Hence why John McCain was allowed to run for President even though he was born in the Panama Canal Zone.So Yes Obama was dead wrong.
edit on 5-1-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: GreyScale

claiming responsibility - does not translate to being responsible

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

I thought the keyword of irony here was ' foriegn '... 1st line ,second word.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Though still, if he would have been allowed for a third round, he would have won.

And yes, Mr. Trumps quotes will be far more dangerous.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Though still, if he would have been allowed for a third round, he would have won.

And yes, Mr. Trumps quotes will be far more dangerous.

Haha your delusional if you think Obama would of won a 3rd round. Obama, MICHAEL, AND BILL CLINTON WERE CAMPAIGNING WITH HILLARY AND LOST. Trump had the President and former Presidents running against him and he still won. The only edge Obama would have gotten was the Black Vote. Black people didn't care about the 1st White Woman they wanted the 1st Black Guy in. Thats the only reason why he won 2 terms.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

Spoken like a true liberal... thank you for that.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: whatnext21

Yea you know he gave carrier money to basically keep 500 of those 2100 jobs. The threat of additional taxation (ya know one of his many campaign promises) was never used Thus allowing for future companies to threaten to leave unless compensated accordingly.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
With the additional steps I ordered last month, we are speeding up the training of ISIL forces

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

That is the one that showed what an idiot he really is. He sounds good when the teleprompter are on without them he is clueless.

No wonder all the world leaders hate him.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

Hahaha thats a good one. You clearly do not know the definition of responsible.

From Dictionary.com

the state or fact of being responsible, answerable, or accountable for something within one's power, control, or management.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke
With the additional steps I ordered last month, we are speeding up the training of ISIL forces

Impeachable statement?

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I live in Moore, OK and was hit by the tornado in 2013. After our supreme leader visited the area a week later in New Jersey Obama said " And of course we are with the people of MONROE, OK"! Thanks for the support Obama!

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

oh my - a purile retreat into dictionary definitions

try understanding " context "

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join