It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Favorite Facepalm Quote from Obama

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
How about,
"If I had a son he'd look live travon"

Wonder why he hasn't said that about the Chicago torture boys?

Bush 'If I had a son he look like Abu Graib.'

Obama 'If I had a 3 sons and a daughter they look like Chicago'.

Why he hasn't said ?

Cause O never tells the truth.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'
— Barack Obama 2009, 2010 multiple times.

THEN.....

"What we said was, you can keep (your plan) if it hasn’t changed since the law passed."
— Barack Obama on Monday, November 4th, 2013 in a speech to Organizing for Action

Funny... Because his quote was actually:

"If you like your health care plan, you can keep it. PERIOD."

Which makes his backtracking even more idiotic.
edit on 5-1-2017 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
What Magic Wand Do You Have?

“When somebody says … that he’s going to bring all these jobs back. Well, how exactly are you going to do that? What are you going to do?” he asked.

“There’s no answer to it. [Trump] just says, ‘Well, I’m going to negotiate a better deal.’ Well, how — what — how exactly are you going to negotiate that? What magic wand do you have? And usually, the answer is he doesn’t have an answer.”

Surprise! Not only did Trump have an answer but he did it — and he didn’t need the power of the presidency to do it.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
"No foreign terrorist organization has successfully planned and executed an attack on our homeland these past 8 years."

Well of course there has never been a terrorist attack on are homeland when you label everything as Workplace/Gun Violence/They were Anti-Semitic .Obama should be impeached just for that statement alone.

He isn't wrong. None of the attacks have been done by people from ISIS infiltrating the country. It has been homegrown terrorists with no links to groups outside the United States.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CHONGO

Okie Doke is a popular euphemism in the African American community. It refers to the way African Americans perceive a white man of authority when he dictates a condescending lecture to his African American servants.

To which they wpyld reply sarcastically, 'okie doke.'

And my personal 'take away' from the worst president I've ever lived through is when he compared the Islamic State to a Junior Varsity basketball team.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Mr Geography himself....

Obama claims he's visited 57 states!

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

you can see he is talking about the infrastructure of America

The infrastructure didnt build that business. Epic fail on upholding the worst President of the Modern Age

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'
— Barack Obama 2009, 2010 multiple times.

THEN.....

"What we said was, you can keep (your plan) if it hasn’t changed since the law passed."
— Barack Obama on Monday, November 4th, 2013 in a speech to Organizing for Action

My favorite of all. A Congress person once said "You Lie" when this was stated. He was berated heavily. Now , we find he was a hero trying to save the country.
And it was a lie. Ask me , I know.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

"No foreign terrorist organization has successfully planned and executed an attack on our homeland these past 8 years."

Well of course there has never been a terrorist attack on are homeland when you label everything as Workplace/Gun Violence/They were Anti-Semitic .Obama should be impeached just for that statement alone.

He isn't wrong. None of the attacks have been done by people from ISIS infiltrating the country. It has been homegrown terrorists with no links to groups outside the United States.

Wrong. You dont have to be in the Middle East to be ISIS . Just have to commit . It is a RELIGIOUS movement after all

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
“Shovel-ready wasn’t as…uh…shovel-ready as we thought.”
One of my favorites on a very long list

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux
Edit: Made fun if the stuttering. Did not sit right with me. Changed my mind. Stuttering sucks. I apologise.

Not in Obama's case. Not a health issue. Just trying to remember the lie he was going to tell

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Pyle

Wrong. You dont have to be in the Middle East to be ISIS . Just have to commit . It is a RELIGIOUS movement after all

Which anyone can claim to be part whether they are or not.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux
Edit: Made fun if the stuttering. Did not sit right with me. Changed my mind. Stuttering sucks. I apologise.

It's okay to make fun of Obama's stuttering though, because when he does it, he is trying to figure out how to lie better so people will believe it.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

okie doke

which " foreign terrorist organisation " HAS sucssefully executed a " attack on the US homeland " in the last 8 years - and when // where ??????????

if you are going to make the absurd claim that mr obamas statement was an impeachable offence - then whats the evidence that falsifies it ?

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: Stevemagegod

okie doke

which " foreign terrorist organisation " HAS sucssefully executed a " attack on the US homeland " in the last 8 years - and when // where ??????????

if you are going to make the absurd claim that mr obamas statement was an impeachable offence - then whats the evidence that falsifies it ?

ISIL claimed the San Bernadino shootings. FBI now consider the attack by Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik an "act of terrorism." Reports stated that she came to US to perpetuate terror.

Guess you missed that one.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Here's a really good one from just a few weeks ago:

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: CHONGO

Okie Doke is a popular euphemism in the African American community. It refers to the way African Americans perceive a white man of authority when he dictates a condescending lecture to his African American servants.

To which they wpyld reply sarcastically, 'okie doke.'

And my personal 'take away' from the worst president I've ever lived through is when he compared the Islamic State to a Junior Varsity basketball team.

Aww, race baiting? What a surprise. That's so cute...did you make that up all by yourself or did you need a spotter?

I think this is the favorite go-to spot for internet sleuths looking for definitions, if memory serves.

Urban Dictionary

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
"What I was suggesting -- you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith..." –in an interview with ABC's George Stephanopoulos, who jumped in to correct Obama by saying "your Christian faith," which Obama quickly clarified."

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join