It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Favorite Facepalm Quote from Obama

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
"No foreign terrorist organization has successfully planned and executed an attack on our homeland these past 8 years."

Well of course there has never been a terrorist attack on are homeland when you label everything as Workplace/Gun Violence/They were Anti-Semitic .Obama should be impeached just for that statement alone.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

So many to choose from!
I feel like a kid in a candy store...lol

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

So many to choose from!
I feel like a kid in a candy store...lol

I know right. I would love to have some of that kool aid he's drinking from......
edit on 5-1-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

That's pure ego baby. He don't need drugs.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
My favorite.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Here's Obama making an argument for government-run healthcare.

"UPS and FedEx are doing just fine, right? It's the Post Office that's always having problems."

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
“If you’ve got a business – you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen.”
-BHO
The classic

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
"Not a smidgen of corruption"

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
My favorite.

WTF is okie doke?

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

“If you’ve got a business – you didn’t build that.

Except when it comes to Russia hacking the election.

Well then they own it!

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
“If you’ve got a business – you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen.”
-BHO
The classic

That one sucks.

It does not really count, when you cannot take the whole quote and still have it sound retarded. Include the previous line and you can see he is talking about the infrastructure of America. But I guess you know that.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'
— Barack Obama 2009, 2010 multiple times.

THEN.....

"What we said was, you can keep (your plan) if it hasn’t changed since the law passed."
— Barack Obama on Monday, November 4th, 2013 in a speech to Organizing for Action

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
My favorite.

or this version:

www.youtube.com...

hahaha
edit on 5-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Edit: Made fun if the stuttering. Did not sit right with me. Changed my mind. Stuttering sucks. I apologise.
edit on 5-1-2017 by DupontDeux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
One of my faves.

“Over the last 15 months, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go.”)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

-BHO
The classic

That one sucks.

It does not really count, when you cannot take the whole quote and still have it sound retarded. Include the previous line and you can see he is talking about the infrastructure of America. But I guess you know that.

If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you've got a business – you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn't get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet

It's actually worse. At first it looks like he is trying to credit previous businesses and entrepreneurs for laying a foundation. later in the paragraph it shows he is actually trying to give credit to government. Government is typically in the way, in most situations the best thing a government can do is get out of the way.
Roads and bridges are built by private companies btw, government simply collects the tolls through a gasoline tax and adds their surcharge. And where do taxes come from? the taxpayer.
At best it could be said the government is efficient toll collector but even that is doubtful.

Of course his previous job being a community organizer I wouldn't expect anymore of him.

Lastly about the internet. The government did not make it for people to make money on it. It was a system for national defense. Considering how long it took the internet to make it into the public domain, it looks even worse.
edit on 5-1-2017 by jellyrev because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

I do not entirely disagree, but it is just no longer a facepalm quote, when you include the rest. It is just an expression of Democratic policy.

(But then again, perhaps that is the same.)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
This would have to my face palm moment from that guy.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

-BHO
The classic

This is the one that drove my blood pressure up. He doesn't have a clue how the private sector works.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
How about,
"If I had a son he'd look live travon"

Wonder why he hasn't said that about the Chicago torture boys?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join