It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FBI Never Asked For Access To Hacked Computer Servers

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike.Ockizard

The FBI asking for access is silly when Crowdstrike and NSA had the Entire Hack mapped from both ends...now down to audio calls by senior Russian intelligence officials discussing the operation and congratulating eachother on its success.

Mapped from both ends? Complete with audio? Are you assuming this or is there a source?

While I agree there could be more evidence than what I read in the CrowdStrike report, the report itself was far from damning.

Multiple sources that the full briefing congress got this week of the report included audio of Russian Intelligence heads congratulating one another on Trumps election and discussing the cyber campaign.

They also identified the specific man who was the tasked go-between FSB and WikiLeaks/Assange.

Trump received this full brief today...Congress was yesterday...and a redacted version for public consumption is coming next week.

As far as map on both ends...Crowdstrike gave detailed specifics of the hack and perpetrators to NSA...NSA was then able to track the activity from Apt 28/DevGru/Russian Military hacking unit back down to the DNC hack intersection.

So yes NSA/Crowdstrike overlapped...mapped both ways from both directions...Add to that human intelligence and audio intercepts...And specific names and people...it's solid.
edit on 6-1-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
So this story is saying the FBI never *actually* examined the Democrat National Committee computer system first hand !!

Looks like they relied on a consulting company paid for by the DNC itself.

Well maybe the DNC was setting up their excuses for failure ahead of time.

Russia did it anyway !!

I recall reading about this a few days ago.

I think it was on The Intercept (I don't agree with a lot of that site's leftist views, but when it comes to matters such as this, it is one of the few sources of actual news. It is much more reliable than the CIA's propaganda outlets like Washington Post, CNN, etc.)

edit on 6-1-2017 by DuckDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

If that's the case, you don't understand how politicized our government bureaucracy has become, especially when the new president elect has vowed to shrink the size of government. Goveernment JOBS are on the line. They have no reason to want him to be successful, every reason to undermine him.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
People are ignoring the fact the podesta emails didn't come from the DNC hack. They were his gmail account so if the Russians hacked the DNC whatever they found was either useless or not released. Who knows maybe they do have Hillary's missing emails.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Multiple sources that the full briefing congress got this week of the report included audio of Russian Intelligence heads congratulating one another on Trumps election and discussing the cyber campaign.

Googled but cant find this wording. the closest I found was this:

"U.S. spy agencies also monitored communications in Moscow after the election that showed that senior officials in the Russian government, including those believed to have had knowledge of the hacking campaign, celebrated Trump's win and congratulated one another on the outcome." SOURCE

Can you post a link to your source?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I thought the Donna Brazile emails were from the DNC hack...?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
They are the FBI of course they didn't check.These guys looked the other way while the accused 9/11 hijackers roamed about the country not mention the moles like Hanssen why would they check hell,the word of the director should be good enough for everyone!
edit on 063131p://3426 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It boils down to this. If you don't like other governments to interfere with the our internal affairs, then we must not interfere with the internal affairs of other governments or that would make us hypocrites. Oooops. To late. Even if they influenced the election, it would be influencing with the truth. I think it is time to really dig into those Wikileak emails and start asking our government to do something about it's own corruption before we start laying blame on someone else for telling on them. This is one of the most childish things I believe I have seen our government do. Enough is enough. Did our government forget about Libya, Iraq, Iran, Vietnam, Afghanistan, or Egypt? Now they are trying to pick a fight with Russia? Really? The left is using McCain's warmongering and idiocy as a way to do it. Enough of our children are dying from internal threats to this country. No more need to die because of someone exposing the truth.
edit on 6-1-2017 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I saw this, and from none other than CNN.

Here is the link.

FBI: DNC rebuffed request to examine computer servers

You know, the DNC claims one thing, which the FBI says is not true and they (FBI) did stress on DNC officials the need for the FBI to have direct access to the servers and data which the DNC "rebuffed"...

You have got to wonder "why the DNC did not want the FBI to directly access the DNC servers and data"...

Of course, you will get DNC fans, including "theantideluvian" (or whatever his/her name is) try to once again claim "there is evidence the Russians did it"... Yet the evidence only shows attempts to access some DNC official personal gadgets, which does not influence in any way the elections. Not to mention that "CrowdStrike" themselves could have been the ones to implant this evidence making it look like "the Russians were behind it"... The fact that the DNC did not want to give the FBI direct access to the servers and data is evidence that there is a whole conspiracy behind this whole thing.

The DNC and the Obama administration, who first claimed the Russians did not influence the election have changed their argument to try to claim "the Russians were the reason why Trump won" trying to delegitimize Trump's Presidency.

But what's more, these false accusations by the DNC is only going to cause more riots, and violence uprising by the far left, and the DNC and Obama administration will be the ones to cause this. But since violence and chaos seems to have been the legacy President Obama and his administration have been after from the start it does not surprise me that they are doing this.

edit on 6-1-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
So yes NSA/Crowdstrike overlapped...mapped both ways from both directions...Add to that human intelligence and audio intercepts...And specific names and people...it's solid.

Solid my behind... What's solid is the fact that this is a concerted effort by the left to try to delegitimize Trump's Presidency. The DNC have funding from none other than the big names in progressivism like Soros, the Gates, etc., who have shown they would implant false evidence to try to achieve their globalist left-wing goals.

There is no reason why the DNC would not give the FBI direct access to their servers and data....unless the whole thing was concocted and they were waiting for CrowdStrike to implant the evidence to make these claims.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: Indigo5

Solid my behind... What's solid is the fact that this is a concerted effort by the left to try to delegitimize Trump's Presidency.

Oh enough already with your sensitive snowflake worries about lord Trump's "legitimacy"...the mentally handicapped POTUS-Elect delegitimizes his presidency daily with no help from the left....For Effs sake..this AM he tweeted this..

Wow, the ratings are in and Arnold Schwarzenegger got "swamped" (or destroyed) by comparison to the ratings machine, DJT. So much for....

being a movie star-and that was season 1 compared to season 14. Now compare him to my season 1. But who cares, he supported Kasich & Hillary
6:42 AM - 6 Jan 2017

Holy eff...?

He is the most idiotic excuse of a Pres.Elect the country has ever seen...And that has nothing to do with Russian Hacking.

Not to mention the Pres-Elect fought for the Exec Producer title on the show as President that he is deriding while bragging about EFFEN RATINGS...Ratings? he is mental.
edit on 6-1-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Noncents
national security? it was not a gov agency. the dnc is not a gov agency. why does the president making such an issue out of this? if it was me i would have denied the emails and said they were fabricated because they contained truly damning evidence but no they haven't denied they were real they crying the ruskies hacked us unfair the election was stole boo hoo.
the first thing the fbi should have done was put their computer forensics team all over these hacked servers and computers but no they did not why not i say? is it because then they would have to arrest the dnc higher ups for their litany of crimes.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Does not seem to be true that the FBI never asked.

More info: lidblog.com...
edit on 7-1-2017 by Bob350 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: RiptKeys

And this is what people focus should be on . Who cares what entity receives the information ,what matters is what is in the emails , the corruption from the Clintons, who will never face prosecution for any of there crimes .smoke and mirrors comes to mind .

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
It is now known that CrowdStrike is operated by a Dimitri Alperovitch,
a "expat" from Russia. Apparently he has been in oversight of all of
the U.S. intrustion, and hacking.

Yes, oversight of the DNC too.

Only CrowdSrike claimed Russian intrusion. The same Crowdstrike that
took all DNC laptops and wiped them after the intrusion into the DNC.

Dmitri and his father Michael working together?

In 2005, Dmitri gained the attention of the FBI.

He met with the FBI, then he became involved
with many operations. Then, mysteriously he
went to McAfee, and then?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Cyber Firm Rewrites Part of Disputed Russian Hacking Report

U.S. cybersecurity firm CrowdStrike has revised and retracted statements it used to buttress claims of Russian hacking during last year's American presidential election campaign. The shift followed a VOA report that the company misrepresented data published by an influential British think tank.

In December, CrowdStrike said it found evidence that Russians hacked into a Ukrainian artillery app, contributing to heavy losses of howitzers in Ukraine's war with pro-Russian separatists.

VOA reported Tuesday that the International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS), which publishes an annual reference estimating the strength of world armed forces, disavowed the CrowdStrike report and said it had never been contacted by the company.

Ukraine's Ministry of Defense also has stated that the combat losses and hacking never happened.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
It''s not like the servers weren't examined at all. This makes it sound like the servers weren't examined.
They were.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Not according to ANY reports.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Ask Comey :

Comey: DNC denied FBI's requests for access to hacked servers

The FBI requested direct access to the Democratic National Committee’s (DNC) hacked computer servers but was denied, Director James Comey told lawmakers on Tuesday.

The bureau made “multiple requests at different levels,” according to Comey, but ultimately struck an agreement with the DNC that a “highly respected private company” would get access and share what it found with investigators.

“We’d always prefer to have access hands-on ourselves if that’s possible,” Comey said, noting that he didn’t know why the DNC rebuffed the FBI’s request.

The director was testifying before the Senate Intelligence Committee in a rare open session on Russian interference in the U.S. presidential election.

EDIT : Crowdstrike a highly respected private company as of Comey ...

edit on 29-3-2017 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: Add comments

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join