It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump documentary exposes billionaire's shocking treatment of Scottish family.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: odzeandennz

is this your opinion or do you care to elaborate, or have some counter information or 'other side' of this story to dispel the propaganda proposed by this film... ?

or is this a typical defence mechanism of the partisanship cult-like effect which seems to plague so many.
what would this film have to show to warrant it credibility? what extreme?

This is what I found:

A statement from Trump International Golf Links said: "We have repeatedly refuted the allegations regarding the Forbes water supply.

"Molly Forbes’ son, Michael Forbes, is the joint owner of an antiquated, make-shift ‘well’ located on Trump land, the maintenance and operation of which is not the responsibility of the company. His mother lives in a caravan next to his house and relies on his water supply.

"The ‘well’, is shared with another neighbouring property owner, who will confirm that their water system has historically been unreliable and fraught with problems, long before Trump owned the land.

"Five years ago, an unknown, underground clay pipe was unintentionally disrupted by our lead contractor and was repaired immediately.

"The neighbour who shares the ‘well’ with Forbes can attest that his water supply was only temporary affected and rectified fully within a few days."

The statement adds that Mr and Mrs Forbes have rejected an offer to be connected to mains water.

New Trump documentary premiered in US to show voters Scottish controversy

Fairness and accuracy, not lying by omission.

It's not in your link, that link requires a sign in, the major text is covered with a deliberate nonsense scribe, not that it matters, because in the film the Irishman in charge of the site admits a week had passed, not long before he asks, "Is that an expensive camera?"

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

a reply to: odzeandennz

is this your opinion or do you care to elaborate, or have some counter information or 'other side' of this story to dispel the propaganda proposed by this film... ?

or is this a typical defence mechanism of the partisanship cult-like effect which seems to plague so many.

This is what I found:

A statement from Trump International Golf Links said: "We have repeatedly refuted the allegations regarding the Forbes water supply.

"Molly Forbes’ son, Michael Forbes, is the joint owner of an antiquated, make-shift ‘well’ located on Trump land, the maintenance and operation of which is not the responsibility of the company. His mother lives in a caravan next to his house and relies on his water supply.

"The ‘well’, is shared with another neighbouring property owner, who will confirm that their water system has historically been unreliable and fraught with problems, long before Trump owned the land.

"Five years ago, an unknown, underground clay pipe was unintentionally disrupted by our lead contractor and was repaired immediately.

"The neighbour who shares the ‘well’ with Forbes can attest that his water supply was only temporary affected and rectified fully within a few days."

The statement adds that Mr and Mrs Forbes have rejected an offer to be connected to mains water.

New Trump documentary premiered in US to show voters Scottish controversy

Fairness and accuracy, not lying by omission.

Awesome, so i guess the rest of the sh*t he did, like have the journalist arrested and dirty tricks like building the hill so high out if pure spite that it blocks the farmers view....that never happened right? Or his name calling? Or that is exemplary behaviour? He sure like calling people names does Trump...very presidential behaviour. You must be so proud to have this unhinged, petty man as your leader.

And these are just two of the things i can remember from having watched it years ago.

So, you cherry picked a that can be disputed and that's good enough for you. Trumps in the clear! The rest of his disgusting behaviour that can be seen on video is null and void. Hooray.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Smurfy, notice how no other Trumpets are posting in this thread. The evidence is too damning. Even they cant defend it, so they ignore it.

Consistent.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Awesome, so i guess the rest of the sh*t he did, like have the journalist arrested and dirty tricks like building the hill so high out if pure spite that it blocks the farmers view....that never happened right? Or his name calling? Or that is exemplary behaviour? He sure like calling people names does Trump...very presidential behaviour. You must be so proud to have this unhinged, petty man as your leader.

And these are just two of the things i can remember from having watched it years ago.

So, you cherry picked a that can be disputed and that's good enough for you. Trumps in the clear! The rest of his disgusting behaviour that can be seen on video is null and void. Hooray

Welcome to the real-estate industry. Name-calling? Life must be very difficult for you, or perhaps you need to go outside more.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

So, you cherry picked a that can be disputed and that's good enough for you. Trumps in the clear! The rest of his disgusting behaviour that can be seen on video is null and void. Hooray

Welcome to the real-estate industry. Name-calling? Life must be very difficult for you, or perhaps you need to go outside more.

Did i say that it affects me? Nope. Do i want to see someone who resorts to childish name calling in public become POTUS...ditto.

My standards for a presidential candidate are higher than yours obviously. Belittle me all you want for looking down on trump for his consistently childish behaviour, no skin off my back. But its all you have. You cant defend or explain his actions, so you have a go at me.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

So you think hes a mean guy and says mean things... yawn. Doesn't take away from him being the best candidate offered.

Truth hurts.
edit on 5-1-2017 by chadderson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
Smurfy, notice how no other Trumpets are posting in this thread. The evidence is too damning. Even they cant defend it, so they ignore it.
Consistent.

I don't have an answer for that but, as I said, they need to watch the film and all the nuances in it, like the filmaker getting arrested for instance, nothing more than a ploy in advance..the police can't stop you filming unless they had a genuine cause for terrorism information gathering for instance, clearly not the case there. The police action simply meant that we are all terrorists by default, by carrying a camera, and totally wrong. However it took four hours for the filmaker to be released???
More questions than answers, and I'm near sure that kind of action would not travel too well into the US thus far.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Good call posting this, smurfy. Don't listen to the 'propaganda' nonsense, some of us are from the North East and remember this fiasco very well. It was constantly in the papers and on the news. Trump's behaviour was atrocious, he is a disgusting individual.

He came swaggering in like the bully that he is, with an 'I want, I want, I want' attitude, whining that the farm would 'spoil his view' if I remember. Oligarch or spoiled brat, you decide.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: chadderson

So you think hes a mean guy and says mean things... yawn. Doesn't take away from him being the best candidate offered.

Truth hurts.

If you can water it down to "hes a mean guy and says mean things", then i dont know what to tell you.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   
And still none of the usual Trumpets have replied....Smurfy, i think you might have actually found something that they cant defend. Bravo Sir

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: chadderson

Does it not cause you any concern that this is how he behaves? This is what he thinks of people - that he can buy them and when they say 'no', he tries every trick in the book to get what he wants?

This is how he will behave in America, and worse, across the globe. Are you a billionaire? No? Then this is what he thinks of you.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: beansidhe
a reply to: chadderson

Does it not cause you any concern that this is how he behaves? This is what he thinks of people - that he can buy them and when they say 'no', he tries every trick in the book to get what he wants?

This is how he will behave in America, and worse, across the globe. Are you a billionaire? No? Then this is what he thinks of you.
I've always wanted to see Scotland, can I come visit you for 4 years ?

I am totally stupefied over the fact that so many people can't see The Dumpster for what he is.... Bat # Crazy.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Hidinout

Always welcome!
It's bizarre, I don't understand. I get it that people want change, but how they can they not see what is staring them in the face?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: beansidhe and to Hidinout

Always welcome!
It's bizarre, I don't understand. I get it that people want change, but how they can they not see what is staring them in the face?

I see it the same as you and Hidinout and indeed most of the posters express much the same sentiment. I really don't know what turn this will take, but Trump is really walking over those people in Aberdeen, what's it going to be like in the US when he becomes Commander-in-chief of the biggest army in the world!
edit on 6-1-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: beansidhe
a reply to: Hidinout

Always welcome!

I'll start packin'.

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: beansidhe and to Hidinout

Always welcome!

I see it the same as you and Hidinout and indeed most of the posters express much the same sentiment. I really don't know what turn this will take, but Trump is really walking over those people in Aberdeen, what's it going to be like in the US when he becomes Commander-in-chief of the biggest army in the world!
I do get it, people wanted change, it seems at any price. But while I don't want to be over melodramatic...Crikey!!!! this is just madness, the man is an over bloated egomaniacal schoolyard bully. He only cares about himself and the spotlight. He cares nothing for the "little people". ARGH!!

He handed the American people such a load of crap and they ate it up gleefully. (There's goes my blood pressure) LOL

Well anyway, it's going to be an interesting 4 years.

I'm sorry for getting off track, it is just beyond the pale what he did in Scotland. but it is his modus operandi.

Wish I could meet you guys in a pub someplace.
edit on 7-1-2017 by Hidinout because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Hidinout and smurfy

He cares only for himself, and he is a raging fool with lego hair. Watch your blood pressure, though.

Well anyway, it's going to be an interesting 4 years.

Well, maybe not? He seems to have p'ed off the NSA, the CIA and the FBI in one fell trifecta of idiocy so who knows? He might not last 4 years, they might do away with him.

Likewise about the pub, that sounds grand.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

It will take more than Tweety McThinskin to do me in. LOL

At this point just going to sit back and watch what unfolds.

Cheers!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join