It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chilean Navy Helicopter captures UFO on video in 2014

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Take a look at the GIF I've made (the GIF idea and screenshot of aircraft through FLIR are from Chris Isbert):
gifmaker.cc...
edit on JanuaryFriday078 by Fl078 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: nononsense35

Even Canada uses the crap imperial system for aviation.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SirBlackKnight

Even the Chileans like to add eerie music to make it more Click Baitey.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
All right since we have been directed to this being the original thread for this topic,

For anyone that hasn't been on ATS for very long, or that might not be able to see this for what it is I am going to shed some light. This is most likely a very known asset or project, there are plenty of people on this forum that would easily be able to verify yes or no on that and they haven't made any comment what so ever on the topic as far as I can tell. Their silence is more important than anything else in my opinion.

You can believe what ever you want, but pay attention to what isn't being said as much as what is being said. Not that it gets us any where, we all knew and know they have stuff that we don't understand now there is just video evidence of it. We are all supposed to play along for National Security reasons I am guessing. I am not trying to pretend I am so smart as to figure it out, but I am sure there will be people that read this thread that have questions and won't understand.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The mods closed the wrong thread, in my opinion.
The other one is much more informative and interesting.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

I completely agree, but it is what it is. Even though I don't agree with it, I think ElevenAugust return to ATS in order to complete and post another report on the incident citing "commercial aircraft" is important for the discussion. In fact I would like to see their posts copy/pasted for the context

What will likely happen instead is this topic will fall by the wayside for now going completely unrecognized until someone dig it up again. I suppose if you were a party invested in that happening it would be a success. I am not suggesting that is why happened though. Honestly.
edit on 1/7/2017 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Most of those aircraft would be bought from the British or the US.

Sikorsky does a hell of a lot of business in South America.

English is also the standard language of aviation internationally as established by the International Civil Aviation Organization

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Does this help identify the aircraft?

www.metabunk.org...

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg
Does this help identify the aircraft?

www.metabunk.org...

Nice job by the metabunk guys, says a lot about the competence of Chilenian "committees of military experts, technicians and academics from many disciplines".

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I didn't read an explanation from the metabunk guys concerning this:

"the pilot contacted two radar stations - one close by on the coast, and the other the main DGAC Control system (Ground Primary Radar) in Santiago - to report the unknown traffic. Neither station could detect it on radar, although both easily picked up the helicopter. (The object was well within the range of radar detection.) Air traffic controllers confirmed that no traffic, either civilian or military, had been reported in the area, and that no aircraft had been authorized to fly in the controlled air space where the object was located. The on-board radar was also unable to detect the object and the camera’s radar could not lock onto it."

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Is it normal for a civilian, twin jet airliner "in a landing phase", NOT to be picked up by air traffic radar AND to be flying in air space, "that no aircraft had been authorized to fly in?"

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
I didn't read an explanation from the metabunk guys concerning this:

"the pilot contacted two radar stations - one close by on the coast, and the other the main DGAC Control system (Ground Primary Radar) in Santiago - to report the unknown traffic. Neither station could detect it on radar, although both easily picked up the helicopter. (The object was well within the range of radar detection.) Air traffic controllers confirmed that no traffic, either civilian or military, had been reported in the area, and that no aircraft had been authorized to fly in the controlled air space where the object was located. The on-board radar was also unable to detect the object and the camera’s radar could not lock onto it."

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Is it normal for a civilian, twin jet airliner "in a landing phase", NOT to be picked up by air traffic radar AND to be flying in air space, "that no aircraft had been authorized to fly in?"

Mick West, who did the study, points out that the aircrat WAS on radar, it's just that the 'guesstimate' of range was off by a factor of two [didn't I politely ask earlier HOW they had arrived at that wild=ass guess answer?] and since the scholarly smartest in the country blue-ribbon elite commission figured, if their first guess was off, no, it couldn't be, THEY were right and the radar data in front of their eyes was WRONG, so.... ALIENS~~ [facepalm]

This is in the report West wrote, and his comment section chronicles his investigative process, I recommend you read the whole thing. And maybe help get it translated into Spanish for other folks who need it even more.
edit on 8-1-2017 by JimOberg because: typos

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

Thanks for the info. Jim

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

Thanks for the info. Jim

Still only a theory. Get out your popcorn. The fireworks are about to begin.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Id imagine if it were a plane, they'd eventually acknowledge it was a plane, as it would need to land at some point. I can't imagine they'd pull back and ignore a possible intruder in their airspace that's not (in their mind) giving any sort of radar signature.

Now if they were tracking it.. and it suddenly vanished with no trace. That might leave room for alternate interpretations.

I personally feel the whole story isn't here. With the amount of planes traveling each and every day and these being pilots who fly each and every day. I'm pretty positive this would be a "normal" IR signature that they've seen countless times.

Either this isn't the whole story. Or it is a plane, of which they are playing stupid with. In hopes to cover up any other ideas in the future. I don't buy that they are that naive.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
South America has been ahead of the curve with open policy matters concerning UFOs for a while. If you've not seen this documentary before, it makes for a good watch as well as a fascinating and refreshing insight on how other government bodies are handling the issues else where in the world. It has some good footage as well as some interesting details of how the US was applying pressure to them to keep a lid on it. If only other countries would take a leaf out of their book. I'd be interested to hear what others have to say on this video.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: psyshow
South America has been ahead of the curve with open policy matters concerning UFOs for a while. If you've not seen this documentary before, it makes for a good watch as well as a fascinating and refreshing insight on how other government bodies are handling the issues else where in the world. It has some good footage as well as some interesting details of how the US was applying pressure to them to keep a lid on it. If only other countries would take a leaf out of their book. I'd be interested to hear what others have to say on this video.

Thanks for posting, I've been digging into a fascinating series of mass sightings in the 1980s in Argentina and Chile, that appear associated with human space activities, and am posting a report shortly. Have you come across any references to this particular type of report from that area? Here are some sample slides.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Afraid not Jim, as you can probably see by the content nature, a lot of the incidents covered are from events that occurred within earths atmosphere. Ecuador is about the only place I am aware of the pretty much has it's official's blessing with transparency so if any of the events your shortly reporting on occurred around there, I'd be interested to see the conclusions when compared to their version of events.

The events around operation saucer (Brazil) have always fascinated me as well. There's plenty of content on the net in regards to this but a very good overview can be found in the video below. The blood sucking aspect of that case is pretty unique in the method it was claimed to have been carried out in. Plus it was a whole village experiencing this and whilst not everything has been released with regards to the incident, it's clear officials were not hiding the fact they set up camp in the area to establish what was going on. Intriguing case to say the least with a wealth of witnesses behind it.

EDIT: Another good documentary on that case.

edit on 8-1-2017 by psyshow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

mistery solved
all aboard hoax bin train choo choo

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

mistery solved
all aboard hoax bin train choo choo

Not a 'hoax' at all. Human error, perhaps, although Kean just posted on Facebook she stands with the wisdom of the Chilean commission. This claimed explanation needs independent verification.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Or, you know US TS aircraft. The Chilean report doesn't cite Aliens does it?

Who said it was Aliens Jim?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join