It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President-Elect Trump Endorses Rand Paul’s ‘Audit The Fed’ Bill

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

the US can bail out their failure but will need a very very big war ....uncle sam need you ... I think at this point its not like its not going to happen but when .

After watching all the rhetoric recently about Russia, even today with the Senate hearing and the warmongering being amped up, tied in with things like this OP I believe it is when and not if as well.

God be with us all.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
are they gonna JFK trump?

because hes gonna piss off alot of people

Maybe there is a reason the Clintons are going to attend the inauguration of Trump to see that the "job" has been done.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I have never seen this. That is pretty obvious what was taking place. What was that from?

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
are they gonna JFK trump?

because hes gonna piss off alot of people

If they DO there will be MORE pissed off people, and I have a feeling they wouldn't be as docile this time around.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

A former advisor said that the people in the US would shock to know the extent the Fed is privately owned.

The regional Federal Reserve Banks are private owned, but they are controlled by the Board of Governors -- a federal agency whose members are appointed by the President and confirmed by the Senate.

www.publiceye.org...

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

It's been in several documentaries now.

Note that until the formation of DHS, the SS was squarely an office of the Federal Reserve (since its founding). Protecting the POTUS, although it tends to be the only role they're known for, first and foremost their task is protecting the money (as in international dollar counterfeiting rings they're the ones that go abroad and do the raids). Not so many years ago, my girlfriend she had her checkbook stolen by a coworker, whom I guess was doing lots of this kind of thing, and two actual Secret Service agents showed up at her house (after a long night of hot partying mind you), there they were at the door waking us up to our surprise LOL. So yeah, although technically under the domain of DHS, they're still the money (er Federal Reserve Note) men.
edit on 5-1-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

I can't see it coming out any other way either. They will not let go of the control they have over the world.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Cronies appointing cronies.

This whole thing here with Trump, this one thing alone could itself explain the all out war machine Trump endured during the election, and everything since, even if he had been totally towing the parties lines and propping up the "two" party's otherwise. Ron Paul, he met it too (TWICE).

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

No, they will not let go. That is why control must be wrested away from them, very likely violently. Naked force is the number one way history has solved its disputes. We are now in a time of one of those disputes, and it may be time that one side uses force to take control from the other that does not want to let go.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Created by an act of congress and potus.

Creates money out of thin air.

The 'profit' ends up at the Treasury.

The Fed is nothing but the states snip.

Don't get me wrong.

I don't like it just as much as others.

Way too much power for essentially pulling fiat currency out of their snips.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Just looked at the current board members. CFR board members would be more accurate. Only 5 of 7 positions filled with Barry having placed all of these people. What a joke. More puppets.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I think this is part of the plan.

Auditing the FED would destroy the greenback, make it worthless (it already is if you think about it), one step closer to one world currency...Trump is one of them. If he proves me wrong I will gladly eat crow.

People are putting too much hope into the Messiah...

Please note that I despise Hillary Clinton as well, I just see the bigger picture.

If this is real, he will get JFK'd like Dashen said, and I will have to eat some crow.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: real_one

So now finally auditing the ultimate NWO con job in history is the NWO plan?

BTW, The Fed abolished the Greenback, basically, thus replacing it with the Federal Reserve Note. And along the way it's been devalued by something on the order of 97%.

Where the means of devaluation was mainly inflation, where by the poorest people are the least economically equipped to counter their standings against it, but the richest people are nearly immune from it.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Created by an act of congress and potus.

Creates money out of thin air.

The 'profit' ends up at the Treasury.

The Fed is nothing but the states snip.

Don't get me wrong.

I don't like it just as much as others.

Way too much power for essentially pulling fiat currency out of their snips.

So the arbitrary central bank of the Corporatocracy, which is privately owned, and who the government officials whom represent the Corporatocracy "appoint" from the private sector heads of the biggest banks in the scheme, all of which has devalued the currency into nil, while also having a long and modern history of plundering the wealth of the little people by other means (i.e. engineered housing collapse), thus shifting ownership of vast scores of the property bank notes to the .gov, and so on, but as long as corrupt globalist corporatist politicians appoint the banksters themselves, then we'll still go ahead and argue that it isn't technically privately owned and above the law?

I never took you for being a 'moderate'!

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Hey... This would be a great time to invest in paper shredding machine stock, don't you think?

I can already hear the paper shredder grinding away.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Good for Trump. Auditing the Fed (and every other arm of the government) should be a necessity, and it should be a constitutional amendment to audit everyone across the board (including the Fed. Res.) already in existence and that will be created in the future.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

You are correct, and there may very well be a false flag or other situation to take everyone's eye off the ball.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

So now finally auditing the ultimate NWO con job in history is the NWO plan?

It's definitely possible, as I stated.

You need to look at the bigger picture, it appears that Trump doesn't care about you. This whole charade has people playing on their emotions and confirmation bias is clouding their judgement. I even mentioned the possibility that my theory was incorrect and will gladly eat crow.

BTW, The Fed abolished the Greenback, basically, thus replacing it with the Federal Reserve Note. And along the way it's been devalued by something on the order of 97%.

Ty for the correction, that is actually what I meant, same thing different pile imo...worthless paper...fiat currency...auditint the fed will cause the house of cards to tumble down. Your savior may actually be your financial demise. For your sake I hope I am wrong.

Where the means of devaluation was mainly inflation, where by the poorest people are the least economically equipped to counter their standings against it, but the richest people are nearly immune from it.

The financial markets are rigged, most recessions/depressions are orchestrated so it seems. The patterns seem to fits, only a few are immune, scapegoats are probably being lined up as we speak.

If the US dollar were to crash (inevitable imo) it is definitely one step close to a one world currency, cashless society, new world order RFID chips and all that stuff included.

Might sound crazy but the indicators are all around us.

Edit to add:

It was poor form for me to call him your Messiah, my intent was to address the overall populace who seem to think he is going to make America great again just like Obama was going to bring Change.

Wasn't a shot against you, sorry if it seemed that way.
edit on 5-1-2017 by real_one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: worldstarcountry

You are correct, and there may very well be a false flag or other situation to take everyone's eye off the ball.

Enter 'Russian' hacking'.

McCain, in an interview after today's hearing, called it an "act of war".

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

15 days, 15. We can do that can't we?

They want to go to war with for a very suspect reason and seems all the power brokers are looking at their influence going bye bye. Are we trading one group of power brokers for another group of power brokers?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join