It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX Comedy Features 6yo ‘Trans’ Boy Wearing Bondage Gag

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

I don't either. That's why I avoid watching them. Much easier than whining on the internet. It's not like it would make the show go away or anything. It's why I don't watch ANY reality television.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Krazysh0t

No, this is just a sign of the times. And "making fun" isn't what this thread is about.

What I was really wondering if this would be a job for Social warriors?

It should matter to every single decent human. The kids are being used and abused and people laugh.

Another scene shows the boy celebrate after a man’s eye is impaled in front of him by a woman’s high-heeled shoe.

What does this stuff do to the kids who act in these parts for your entertainment?

The FOX show is named “The Mick” and it aired on January 1st, 2017. It was created by Dave Chernin and John Chernin, both sons of top Hollywood executive Peter Chernin.

Just another public display of what is happening in private without a single hand raised to stop it. Those who watch this stuff ate a part of it and eventually what you do will come back around. Maybe one of your kids will be the abused and you will learn to care.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
Dear god if people are offended by this then be glad you dont watch Always Sunny (obvious relation to The Mick), SouthPark, Family Guy, SNL, insert many other comedies.

Some of those don't have live children actors even though I would not watch any of them there is a difference.

2 Corinthians 6:17

Therefore, "Come out from them and be separate, says the Lord.

edit on 5-1-2017 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Huh, looks like another excellent reason why I have mostly avoided mainstream network television. I saw an article on this one earlier this morning and I fail to see the humor. It's another unfunny stereotype being played for cheap laughs.

One of these days, I will get serious about cutting my cable cord.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Never heard of the show. Ergo, DGAF. My Amazon Fire stick streams Netflix to the boob tube, I could care less what's on the actual basic cable end of the TV, we never watch it.

Probably should get on Comcast about dropping it eventually.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
...a trans kid with a ball gag...please tell me he wasn't walking out of a pizza joint?!

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I saw the first two episodes and I thought the show was funny. When did they say that he was trans. I did not get that at all in either episode.

And the thing he wore was not a ball gag, it was because he burned his tongue on a grill. It was a device to keep his tongue immobilized and his mouth open so the tongue would heal. Which caused him to drool a lot. Which they used as a gag to have the grandmother character slip on the drool.

They never implied it was sexual or that he was trans. So I don't know where people got that from. Seems like manufactured outrage to me by people who did not even watch the episode.
edit on 5-1-2017 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join