It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler? What's going on?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Funny thing is, I think my mum is a witch aswell. And i just wonder about my dad knowing magick or not.

Their no where near the level of Jon and this girl.

Can you think of a reason WHY my parents didn't teach me magick if they knew it?

to: Whereismypassword

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
There is no magic mate but there are illusions that can trick people into believing something that looks out of this world but it's just a trick

Dont take this the wrong way but I personally think your imagination is leading you to believe stuff that has not really ever happened

Concerning your thoughts about your mum potentially being a witch,if she was why would she hide it from you?

There are witches and I guess warlocks out there but they have not got supernatural powers or majic as you describe that would allow them to teleport through walls into your room

We have a few witches as members on ATS including one very atractive one that disperses the old image we have of them with big crooked noses and jutting chins

I really do think you are letting your imagination get the better of you

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
It appears that you may have some demonic oppression going on. Your lack of trust in your parents is an irrational fear. Someone may have cast a spell on you. If you think you sold your soul, that's a lie Satan promulgates. I hope you listen to this talk where a former satanist tells his conversion story. It is a story of hope and divine intervention.

If you can't watch it, he says you can not sell your soul because it is not your property. It belongs to God.

You can get through this. Every Catholic diocese is supposed to have an exorcist who will interview/assess you and advise you upon written request.

If you go to a psychiatrist they will likely write you a prescription. This may be what an exorcist recommends, but I would go the spiritual route first since the people you were involved with had questionable backgrounds to put it politely.

Don't lose hope, ever.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: gell1234

Regarding the nymphs you are hearing, I can relate. I was hearing what I thought to be an ex-girlfriend who was communicating telepathically with me, but it turns out it was an anonymous female spirit leeching off my energy. I tested the spirit one day simply by asking, "Do you know Jesus Christ?" ...The spirit coughed vigorously and I never heard from it again.

originally posted by: sad_eyed_lady If you think you sold your soul, that's a lie Satan promulgates.

Exactly. But, gell1234, your journey back to Truth will be clouded by these spirits who want to continue absorbing your energy, do not be disturbed by the lies and doubt they whisper in your ear. fully pledge your heart towards the understanding of Jesus and you will shine too bright for the darkness to bother you.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   

well you seem to be fine

no severe madness
cuts when you wake up...

you ignored my question
if you really did make a contract
(sell your soul)
you would know and remember the ritual

i'm sure your just attention seeking now..

Metalchickamy was most probably right

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I think that finding out my mum is a witch is a rational reason to question who she is.

Especially when you have been quite skepticle all your life.

I think when you sell your soul, the devil (for example) will use black magick to make it come true, the result is you would be a bad person and he gets your soul. reply to: sad_eyed_lady

edit on 6-1-2017 by gell1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I was very confused by all this and angry but not insane.

I've got burns and cuts I've done to myself but few that I don't know about. There was of course the blood in the toilet when I had just woken up (not mixed with anything, pure blood approx half 'a glass of') and what I can only imagine a lighter burn I don't know how it got there. An irrational (new) fear of spiders and I can't feel my heart like I used to be able to. It feels black, so I don't know what they done to me.

Seems to me like if you have been in the devils plan since birth, you don't need a ritual. More like praying i guess.

originally posted by: kibric

well you seem to be fine

no severe madness
cuts when you wake up...

you ignored my question
if you really did make a contract
(sell your soul)
you would know and remember the ritual

i'm sure your just attention seeking now..

Metalchickamy was most probably right

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

you definitely need a ritual to make a contract with an entity
(sell your soul)

you can relax as you didn't perform one
so your soul is still yours

if truly under attack from black magic
there are things that can help you

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I guess the aliens in that UFO are wrong then?

(No offense)a reply to: kibric

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Did your mother tell you that she was a witch? That you say you have been skeptical all your life leads me to think to felt mistreated by her. That doesn't make a witch, a bad mom maybe, but not a witch.

You are exhibiting a symptom of psychosis (hearing voices). If my kid had that going on I would take him to a psychiatrist because there is medicine to treat it. It is nothing to be ashamed of. Medication won't work if you don't stick with it.

I don't think you are an evil person, just confused. Satan can't steal your soul. Watch the video for enlightenment.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
No she hasn't told me Me she's a witch in a straight forward way.

Who said I hear voices?

(I haven't watched the whole video yet but intend to, thanks).
a reply to: sad_eyed_lady

edit on 7-1-2017 by gell1234 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2017 by gell1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
A members made this post a few comments up:

Regarding the nymphs you are hearing, I can relate. I was hearing what I thought to be an ex-girlfriend who was communicating telepathically with me, but it turns out it was an anonymous female spirit leeching off my energy. I tested the spirit one day simply by asking, "Do you know Jesus Christ?" ...The spirit coughed vigorously and I never heard from it again.

I thought I missed something you wrote.

Hope you will find the video helpful. It taught me alot.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   
There was only Jon (the warlock/wizard guy) and the ONE nymph (who is also a witch)

The femal nymph (witch) invading everyone in my life and is now everyone's dirty little secret.
The funny thing about what you said, (no offense)

They asked me if I wanted to be Christ minutes after selling my soul.

And I don't know how to get rid of Moloch.

It's made me think that if the reich are back and there's gonna be a nuclear war...was I suppose to sacrifice myself to give everyone salvation???
a reply to: cooperton

edit on 8-1-2017 by gell1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: gell1234
There was only Jon (the warlock/wizard guy) and the ONE nymph (who is also a witch)

The femal nymph (witch) invading everyone in my life and is now everyone's dirty little secret.
The funny thing about what you said, (no offense)

In your report you said she was able to find you wherever you went, making me think this is a spiritual force, rather than the physical person.

They asked me if I wanted to be Christ minutes after selling my soul... was I suppose to sacrifice myself to give everyone salvation???

Jesus was already the sacrifice without blemish that would atone for the sins of humans permanently, no need to sacrifice in such a manner any more.

And I don't know how to get rid of Moloch.

If you follow the New Covenant - love God, love your neighbor, and so forth - the forces of darkness will not be able to approach your light. Walk your walk knowing that the Spirit of Truth wishes for you to commune with the Most High.
edit on 8-1-2017 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I wouldn't worry yourself. Ouija boards are not real - by that I mean they don't 'communicate with the dead'. And neither are demons or the devil.

Take a few deep breaths and just relax mate. None of that stuff is real.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Found some more info...read the Churchill part.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join