It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hitler? What's going on?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Some of you may have heard part of my story before, some of you may have helped. I figured out a little more since I last posted.

I'm not looking to argue over validity of this post (it's real) so if your going to debate or call me nuts, DON'T bother posting.

You have to believe in (or be involved with) the paranormal for this story.

My full story.

I grew up in England and went to a public school.

I had a reasonably average childhood.

I worked from the time I left school until I was 25

But when I was 14 during late summer I used a ouija board

My nan died during the winter when I was 14 (relevant later)

I carried on with my life forgetting about both the ouija board and my nan passing away like most people would.

Until about 13 years later when my life changed....

HERE WE GO....

(Reread the above if nessesary)

I moved into a hostel about 6 years ago, I was a reasonably normal person (I thought). I was made redundant from a good paying job, I was looking for another job when I was kicked out of my home. I was interested in self development and trying to learn about internet marketing (didn't make much though for various reasons).

READY?

I met a few people in the hostel that I was wary of (this hostel wasn't full of saints) but would hang out with.

I got a female support worker that seemed nice, intelligent and helpful too.

She told me it was pointless getting a job whilst living in the hostel and as I wouldn't be able to afford it I should sell my car. (I was the only one in the hostel with a car)

After 6 months of living in the hostel I was introduced to a guy called Jon. He seemed intelligent but I wasn't sure what I thought of him at first.

After a few months of hanging out with him, he told me that my female support worker wanted an affair with me.

I wasn't keen as I knew she had a husband.

I wasn't sure if Jon was being serious so I said to him "I need to know that she's interested." In the next support meeting she was reading something, she looked up, looked me in the eye and said "definitely interested." And then looked away and carried on reading. I just smiled but it didn't seem like the right time to talk to her. (Plus she's married so even though she was good looking, smart and helpful, I wasn't really interested in an affair)

She (my support worker) would even say things like "how would you feel if I invited someone to our home one day"

We flirted for about a month but kept a 'professional' relationship still. But the more I thought about Jon and my female support worker, the more I knew SOMETHING was going on behind my back.

Then Jon told me that my support worker was 3 months pregnant.

I had told Jon about an idea I had where everybody would give £1 or $1 a week to charity and if it caught on I'd could get £20 million a week from the UK alone!

HERE IT IS.

Jon gave me a book about a boy with aspergers (autism). Seemed he knew before I knew that I had it. (Recently/finally diagnosed a couple of years ago.)

I started to pay close attention to my support worker and Jon. I'd tell one of them something and the other one would repeat it, I'd got the impression they were intimately involved in each other aswell. (Through things that were said)

But what really sacred me is when I noticed that in jons room, strange things were happening.

We would watch a film and I would only remember the begging minutes and then the end credits.

I would 'black out' or feel like I was in a trance ect.

I also noticed that my support worker was putting me in a hypnotic state aswell.

I confronted Jon first, then my support worker. Jon never denied he was hypnotising me but was literally running circles around me using his 'Cambridge + hypnotic language skills' and he told me when I asked how long he was practicing magick, he said "for about 20 years"!

When I told my support worker that I thought she was hypnotising me she said it was a good idea if I got a new support worker as I didn't trust her anymore. Jon got kicked out of the hostel because of a completely different and irrelevant matter.

The support worker admitted when I was talking to her, that she had been practicing hypnosis since/at school. And I had an interest in self development soi knew a little bit about hypnosis, I knew enough about hypnosis to know when it was being done on me-even conversational and covertly.

Before Jon left the hostel he said we could go to the cafe to talk. It would be the last time I saw Jon (that i can remember)

He recorded the conversation on his phone, some of the things he talked about were...

Hitler (he had often talked about hitler and some of the films we watched were war films)
WW2
He said he's getting planning permission for a volcano
That he's been practicing magick for 20 years
And he said 'the REVELOUTION starts here'
He also played the song 'Clint Eastwood' by the 'gorillas' which seemed strange at the time. (Check it out for yourself)

NOW GET THIS

So at this point I had no contact with my now OLD support worker and Jon had just been kicked out for a few weeks and although I had his mobile number I didn't trust him either.

After I hadn't seen them for a few weeks I began to notice the (staff moved to a bigger office) the old office door being used a lot at night (my room was right next to the (now) old office...yet every time I would walk past the lights were off. What's weird is that I could swear I could her a women moaning in pleasure though the wall.

I text Jon and asked 'what is going on' he replied, so I text back 'nymph' he text back 'yes'.

My mind was expanding...conversational hypnosis, magick, nymph?

I did as I was last told and left her alone, she made no effort to contact me either. (Why should she when the nearly all male hostel was attending to her needs). She was near enough running the hostel! She was shagging all of them, even the criminals! Every night for a couple of months this went on.

Half the hostel were laughing at me for not realising she was a (pregnant) nympho!

Jon had also said "it's not like I started rumours about you in the hostel," so they were miss informed about me.

My mind wasn't in a good place at the time, the hypnosis they had done to me made my mind confused and I got bad at keeping time and I was having memory problems. (Now I realise it was hypnotic amnesia)

This went on for about two months when she (I presume) went on merternity leave.

And moved to the flat above me instead!

Then I had to put up with her shagging 24/7 in the next room up from me!

This went on for about 4-5 months, until I moved out of the hostel.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
After a month in my own flat (whilst looking for a job) I started to hear both my neighbours at night, my old support worker was stalking me!

I told my mum about it who took me to the doctor and shortly after I was sectioned in hospital. (Because the doctor didn't believe in hypnosis. Nor did the psychiatrist apparently because of his medical background).

After I was out of hospital and back home I was sexually assaulted by male friends of the nymph and by Jon (he did it a couple of times in the hostel but at the time I thought it was something I'd eaten.

Jon had mentioned 'der' and his only stuffed animal in his flat (when he lived at the hostel) was a spi-der. So that makes me wonder.

I also believed in magick and the occult now. Jon had said the last time I met him that he had been practicing magick, and I could think of no other way they could get into my flat was through teleportation!

I had had enough of being put in a mental asylum being sexually assaulted and being hypnotised by invisible people and on a particularly low point one morning I sold my soul to the devil.

I offered him the world and he promised it would bow at my feet.

Whilst in talk with the devil during the offer, I was in a deep state-almost like trance but I could think for myself.

I projected an 'SOS' signal as far out the galaxy as I could whilst selling my soul to the devil to ask aliens for help.

After I sold my soul a few strange things have happened.

(It's now been five years since it started)

I realised the ouija board I used at 14 spelled 'Moloch.'

I found out that both Solomon and Hitler had Moloch.

A demon threw one of my screw drivers at my head from behind me and I manage to shift my head enough for it to go flying past me, hit the wall and fall behind the sofa.

I saw a UFO (which may have been aliens or government, aliens I think). It looked like a star for the few seconds I starred at it then it went away so fast it looked like a straight but short 'line of light.' The whole thing lasted about 3-4 seconds.

I saw my dead nan who stood very straight and had red/black eyes.

And people have been attacking me most night whilst I sleep.

Someone also called me Satans b.... seconds after selling my soul.

The nymph has now got to my family, my old mates and my neighbours! Even though I've moved twice she still knows how to find me!

But she's nicer to most people than she was/is to me.

She's taken pictures and recorded me over the last 5 years to humiliate me.

People seem to like hurting/breaking my heart.

Since using this site and Facebook more people have heard my story and turned up invisibly...but no one will talk to me directly about the paranormal.

Now that I tell you this, I feel like everyone knows what's going on but ME!

I'm not looking for questions, only answers really.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: gell1234
An English public school? As in Eton, Harrow, Winchester, that kind of school?

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
bro...

Please go back to the doctors! I promise you, you need help. I do not mean to be harsh but honestly, there is people who can help.. ATS isnt the place.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

don't know how you managed to sell your soul

what ritual ?

if under real threat from " entities "

chant

Arurperumjothi Arurperumjothi Thaniperumkanurai Arurperumjothi

Someone also called me Satans b.... seconds after selling my soul.

funny...

i thought it was Augustus

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
No, just a regular school.

a reply to: DISRAELI

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
That's what had me puzzled. If you went to an ordinary school in England, you would not be calling it a "public school". You would be calling it a "state school". You would know that "public school" normally means one of the expensive network of upper-class boarding schools.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
There are some incredibly twisted people out there who get off on preying on vulnerable people. Homeless hostels house some of the worst people in society outside of the elite circles. I have heard some horror stories myself, It is not my place to repeat them but your story has some similarities. I suspect they were lacing your food with drugs, it sounds to me like you were having some bad trips, and causing your psychosis. Go to your GP.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Out of that whole OP thats what you took issue with? His choice of terminology related to the school he attended? Not the selling of the soul or the invisible people who are teleporting into his flat and sexually abusing him? How odd... to the OP though, get help, genuinely there's been a rise in these types of OP'S on ATS the last couple of years but this isn't the place for you, you need genuine help and I am not trying to mock. You sound as if you may have paranoid schizophrenia and associated hallucinations. I'm no expert but I do have a degree in psychology although I do not work in that field, but thats clearly what it sounds like to me. No matter what school you went to.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I very much feel for you, this is messed up stuff. I don't know anything factual of the spirit realm, angel/devil stuff, but according to my own (limited understanding) all spiritual contracts can be broken by your own will. This is hard to do with your head alone, so physical action should be used to break "mental" contracts you have (since actions speak louder than words).

I don't know if it is possible for you (since you checked into a hospital at one point where they deemed you unsane [i assume from your story]), but I think a clear direction away from your bizzare and unfriendly environment, would be to sign up for something really hardcore (and highly disciplined) like the military (the harder the better) or some other highly demanding work environment- and never give up!

Try to not respond to your immediate thoughts as well, youknow, like meditation. Just let the monkey-mind do its thing while you observe it (don't run after it!).

Remember, blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is truly the kingdom of heaven.

Regards,

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Sorry my mistake (although never heard the term state school in England a reply to: DISRAELI

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Thanks for some of your advice, although I think selling my soul for the world then joining the military would be a bad thing when you think about it.a reply to: eirgud

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Elijah23
The point was potentially a clue about the veracity of the opening statement.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Hi.
Sorry to hear you have had a hard time. Hospitals and hostels can be hell, and full of very weird people.

Do they have you on any meds? Could these be affecting you and distorting your perceptions?
The meds help ome people, but others have very bad reactions to them. If so, discuss your meds with the dr.
Prozac type SSRIs can be very unpleasant for some.

You mention that you sold your soul to the devil. However you do not seem to have benefited from it. I would suggest that either it was not valid because you were not doing it out of free will, or it just didn't work.
If you are concerned about this you should talk to a vicar of some kind and let them put your mind at rest about it.
If the devil exists, then so (logically) does god. And he is supposed to be the fogiving sort, if you ask him nice and mean it.

The world is full of people who will lie to you and tell you bs stuff to weird you out and make themselves feel more important.

Jon sound a bit of a loser, by the way. His magic is so strong it can't even stop him getting kicked out of a hostel!!!!
Sad, really.

I hope you get the help you need to move on and away from these losers.

Take care of yourself. Not everyone is your enemy, there are good people out there too. I hope you find them.

PS. I would also sometimes use public scool to mean a state school. I have also heard other people do so.
Using 'public school' to indicate a private school is a little confusing, especially on an international forum.
It's an issue of attempted clarity.

edit on 5-1-2017 by Mandy555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Fair enough, just thought it was an odd piece to pick as it was probably the most reasonable part of the OP
... if someone has genuine paranoid schizophrenia and associated hallucinations and has seen, imagined or indirectly experienced hallucinations as detailed above then one of the more mundane slip ups their mind could make would be grammatical in nature, no?

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Elijah23
To be exact, it was just the kind of mistake which would be made by an American claiming to have gone to school in England. Using the American term.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Sounds silly perhaps (signing up for the military after selling ones soul to satan), but if your doing it with the intent to break your contract, immersing yourself in (tough) "life", then it will (with enough perseverance) rewire your life and thoughts to that system. You could say that any military is bad, and doing work within that system doing evil. But every side has two coins, and if you manage to work yourself up the hierarchy in the military to a level where you have serious control over important aspects of life on earth, you have probably earned it- and you will probably have enough mental and spiritual stamina to tear your contract into pieces.

It sounds like you need to develop an Iron Mind, and tough physical and managing positions tend to harden the mind (if you never give up).

If you should succeed in strengthening your mind enough to tear this contract, life should become super-normal, almost to the point where it annoys you.

I'm no expert, I'm just saying what my own life experience has taught me.

I have just once heard a voice inside my head that seemed absolutely separated from my own thought (but the voice sounded like my own, except it was like a calm thundergod speaking from everywhere [i can't even emulate this properly in my own head]). I was monkey-mindedly cursing traffic, when all of a sudden it seems like someone "screwed-down" all external noise (it went down linear in like 1,5 secs, so it was like sombody was turning a knob) and then the voice BOOMED very calmly: "Patience, you have to be patient". Then the the "knob" was turned back up and everything was normal again. Never heard it again, but i can tell you, today I'm ALOT more patient and regularly see beneficial results from it.

I know that hard work (anywhere) teaches patience, and patience is a virtue of strong minds.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I believe I can help. First you are not crazy.....keep this in mind.

Are you on medication? When you forget to take your medication does these attacks get stronger while you get weaker?

Sounds like you met a warlock and a witch (Does not sound Wiccan)

Jon and this female cannot hurt you. You MUST NEVER forget this OK-

I do not see any connection between your ouija board event and this guy and girl? Can you?

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Forget talking to strangers online talk to your mother as she knows you best and will have your best interest at heart

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
But they have hurt me, and recorded my reactions (getting angry ect.)

This guy was 'der' the person who controlled and manipulated hitler (not saying Jon was around 70 years ago but he is doing the same job).

A witch and a warlock, OK. He did say she was a witch at one point.a reply to: DeathSlayer

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join