It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Racist Dem Strategist, 'Chicago Torture Video Not a Hate Crime'

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: ketsuko

Im, personally, very friendly towards immigration in general, and tend to look positively on illegal immigrants. I know many, and have had positive experiences with all but a couple. Then again, i know when I see a mafioso, and know to stay away.

It's the boots and belt buckle apart from the eyes?

Places with walls have the biggest black market underground and organized crime.
Prohibition built the Mob.
Where there is billions of dollars in demand their will be supply.

I don't favor the idea of a militarized border. But we do patrol our coasts....so why not patrol our borders, too?

We are big country with unusually long and varied borders. Ever gone north? If Canada ever entered the drug trade we would really be screwed..it is pure wilderness and water for much of the northern border.

Most thinking people agree the best way to "Patrol" the southern border is through ground and aerial technology..

But again if we want to gut the cartels and drugs coming north...attacking demand is the only way.

I still think there are lessons in legalization and treating addiction as a disease not crime. If addicts can quickly and freely get help without being arrested they can also explain who sold them the drugs without worry of personal prosecution. Plus...look what has happened in the past decade with legalization of Marijuana. It forced the cartels to switch to Heroine...so now we have a heroine epidemic. We could legalize use of Heroine and crack down on the sale..re-direct users from jail to clinics..

Canada Just Legalized Heroin to Control Drug Addiction

hightimes.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

I couldn't watch it either actually after the first 10 seconds was all I could take I was too disgusted and horrified. It bothered me to no end because he is disabled. Poor fellow... I work with disabled and senior people and veterans every day so it really ticked me off....

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

a reply to: Indigo5

Well, the wall isn't racist. Border protection is one of the primary duties of our federal government.

It just seems so low priority.

What does a wall provide us protection from precisely? And how..precisely?

Absent an intelligent answer to that, the rhetoric of "a wall" is a place holder for racism and bigotry at worst and at best the proposal for solving our national security that a 4 year old might offer.

Even his intelligent supporters called the wall a metaphor, not believing he would be stupid enough to build it...that is idiotic for his purpose.

So yes.. I believe our Potus elect to be pandering to racists or lacking the IQ of an adult.

I know it sounds insulting..but thinking it through...just being straight up.

Weve been talking about walls for years now suddenly its racist pandering. But why is this on a discussion about American citizens in the inner cities kidnapping a disable white guy? I guess anything to deflect the insanity inflicted on us by Obama.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

Well, the wall isn't racist. Border protection is one of the primary duties of our federal government.

Absent an intelligent answer to that, the rhetoric of "a wall" is a place holder for racism and bigotry at worst and at best the proposal for solving our national security that a 4 year old might offer.

Even his intelligent supporters called the wall a metaphor, not believing he would be stupid enough to build it...that is idiotic for his purpose.

So yes.. I believe our Potus elect to be pandering to racists or lacking the IQ of an adult.

But why is this on a discussion about American citizens in the inner cities kidnapping a disable white guy? I guess anything to deflect the insanity inflicted on us by Obama.

Obama?..Obama kidnapped this kid?...My god your brain is rotted...

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
First off, this woman is a former campaign manager for Bernie Sanders....

Is the media actively trying to piss me off? It seems like it. Why would CNN keep putting on this racist woman?

Cuz you watch her?

Seriously...I don't know what this woman has to say...but the whole Race thing in the USA is exhausting...nothing personal..but this OP included.

Enough already...you either are ignorant and hate black or white people or whatever or you are not...Enough crazy people stirring the pot...why give it voice, air or OPs...TURN IT OFF ALREADY..

Oh yah a man was tortured because of his race and his political stance, and oh yah hes mentally disabled and you say just turn it off....

It's ugly news...it's a nation slowing down to gape at the car wreck...It SELLS.

I am not saying people shouldn't read the news...BUT THE SPIN AND RACE BS??? Enough...

You right-wingers have a half dozen threads about the random stupid quips of news commentators...all aimed at firing up this narrative of how the evil liberal left condones horrific # like this...

That is ugly, racist #...Not on the scale of these sociopaths...but swimming in the same pond.

ANSWER ME THIS...Where TF is the OP with this headline???

Obama Calls Chicago Torture A ‘Despicable’ Hate Crime [VIDEO]

Read more: dailycaller.com...

NOWHERE...cuz you guys are busy EXPLOITING a horrific headline for race baiting, political purposes...

Effen let it go...Call it what it is and move on...But obsessively looking for commentators saying stiupid stuff that you can spin into a partisan, race war message?

Ignorance is exhausting...

Well I certainly haven't been obsessively looking for anything as my tv is in storage now for a year and a half but what I do hear is always the nutty narrative CNN is pushing day in and day out. It is really the Left who wont admit their narrative is petty and full of untruths and they simply cannot accept that their side lost. But you know what? The Elites on both sides lost. Regular Americans voted for a different guy so tooooooo bad!

Also for the first time that I can recall Obama denounced racist crime against a white guy.... I think because he is on his way out and he cannot push this narrative anymore without stirring up so much ire. Hes out and the new guy is in.
edit on 7-1-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

But why is this on a discussion about American citizens in the inner cities kidnapping a disable white guy? I guess anything to deflect the insanity inflicted on us by Obama.

Obama?..Obama kidnapped this kid?...My god your brain is rotted...

oh no he keeps his lily glove clean.... but he has promoted more racism than anything Ive seen my entire life.... its so sad he could have really been a uniter and he should have been but hes a Marxist and has been and the Marxist agenda is race and class warfare. Lets face it, on his watch the underlying current of hatred came out. If it wasn't there it would never have spilled out like it did and it has been disgusting since Trump won how much hatred is being shown. All the Democrats have is racism racism racism and its getting very old. The Elites have destroyed the economy and the culture for everyone. We all have suffered.... unless you are one of those people who managed to be a fund manager or something else which the economy did not affect, you know... or if you are one of those controlled media mouthpieces for the Elites... however I hear CNN is not getting the audience it used to... I wonder if it has to do with real Middle America not listening to their propaganda.
edit on 7-1-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
First off, this woman is a former campaign manager for Bernie Sanders....

Is the media actively trying to piss me off? It seems like it. Why would CNN keep putting on this racist woman? She clearly has a problem with white people and doesn't hold back her hate, so why would they continue to let her spew this crap live on the air. ESPECIALLY after 4 black people filmed their torture of a white person?

This is the same woman who said of a white man pulled out of his car and beat up by black people saying 'F Trump, F white people', "Oh, poor white people". This is the same woman who said she didn't want white people leading the Democrat part. This is the same woman who said she doesn't think it's possible for black people to be racist.

This is the biggest excess of identity politics, that because some white people did bad stuff, therefore any and all comments and action against all white people, is thereby legitimated.

A lot of people seem to not understand tat the racism or oppression practiced by some white people in the past or present, does not make all white people guilty, nor does it legitimate randomized attacks on them.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Everyone has a right to their opinion, even if it differs from yours. She's not in charge of what happens to these criminals, so there's no point in getting so upset about what one pundit says. I'm sure you could go to Fox and find another pundit who agrees with your opinion.

The fact is, the people who did this deserve a fair trial, because that's what we do in this country. Let a jury and judge review the evidence and decide. Trigger warning: you may or may not agree with their decision.

Agreed on not trying them in the court of public opinion.

On the aggregate, however, there is a double standard in regards to labeling racism or hate crimes when it comes to people of color's actions. I've noticed this in my personal life, as well as in politics and media.

No hate crimes or bigotry shouldn't acceptable, including against white people or males. Only fools think that never happens against them.
edit on 9-1-2017 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Saibotkram1988

I'm not American either.

Seems a lot are upset with her and her opinions, but are happy to call her names and the like.

Seems somewhat hypocritical to me.

Poor snowflakes.
We are sick of the double standards. This isn't just her, not by a long shot.That's the hypocrisy. I know social justice issues as well as any.

No identity should have to accept bigotry nor hatred based on that identity. That includes white people.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

As a white male, I can honestly say that I don't accept it. If its just some asshole on TV spouting garbage, I keep in mind that the TV is for entertainment and not facts, then just move on accepting their role as a willful actor in the State Soap Opera (a work of fiction meant to control peoples minds)

if i run into someone like that in person, i keep in mind i'd go to prison for pummeling them and instead just walk away and let them look stupid on their own.

Do I accept it? Nope. But its just words. That whole "sticks and stones" thing.

TBH, the whole "social justice" deal arises from people who are thin skinned and cannot tolerate other people having opinions that they don't like. It seems counterproductive to protest them by becoming thin skinned and intolerant of their opinions (even if their opinions does make them an asshole).

The first amendment ties directly to caveat emptor. You hear something that sounds fishy, its up to you to remove yourself from interacting with it.
edit on 1/9/2017 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
Its a shame you guys don't hold misogyny at the same level as racism. If you did, trump would never have been elected.

Yet here you are feigning outrage over some (admittedly awful) comments from a black woman when your messiah has repeatedly spoken about women like they are objects or plain insulted them for the heinous crime of putting on weight

Ill give you one thing, you are consistent. Consistently hypocritical that is
That's a unfair dismissal. I'm a liberal. I believe in social justice. I am against sexism. I believe the double standards such as demonstrated by this woman are pernicious, even to the goals of real social justice. Also, I didn't vote for Trump..

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

a reply to: TheBulk

How can she look at the tortured and scared face of that man and then say that nonsense? I think she must have a very cold heart.

I'm convinced that the identity politics rhetoric is causing some people such as her to become bigots towards white people or males.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: TheBulk

I honestly can't wrap my mind around the MSM being behind this all on their own. This is a tactical/psychological ploy being initiated by the government to divide us to the point of all out violence. I think with what just happened in Chicago we are at a very critical point in our countries history of the people being so damned stupid that the government won't need to go rogue and stomp down on us for their flagrant abuse towards our freedoms, we the people will do it for them!

Just think about the progression of where we are at to day. In a condensed version, look at our colleges teaching "white privilege", "white oppression", "identity politics", "social justice" (BTW, when did justice need an adjective?) and let's not forget "Imperialism and Patriarchy". The whole start of the use of "Hate Crime" under Obama and Holder was another start in 2011 it became quite clear that it was only to be directed towards whites. If any of you think this is just a coincidence I will have to vehemently disagree.

I will leave you with this thought. I think most of us know, corruption and greed within our government (and global governments) has brought not just only the US to an unsustainable economic level, but the whole world. How would it look if the US government failed, the people rise up and the government retaliates in the eyes of the rest of the world? Not good right? Well, it won't happen that way, because we will kill each other for them based on which tribe of identity politics we side up with, they will sit back and watch, and then in steps God knows who to dissolve our broken country.

Our youth and many adults seem to embrace this so called change of identity politics without seeing the division and potential chaos we have coming! It won't matter who is right or who is wrong, when all hell breaks loose! The "People" won't walk away from this catastrophe as winners, that's for damn sure.............

More and more I agree that this is a divide and conquer ploy, playing on real issues such as historic oppression or racism. The problem is that most people, especially if every politics people, can't imagine they are being manipulated.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join