It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Racist Dem Strategist, 'Chicago Torture Video Not a Hate Crime'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Look at ABC's presentation of this situation!

Hate crime charges filed against 4 in Facebook Live torture case

No mention of the repeated Trump or white comments. This is the thing they choose to quote from the videos:

"Bro look. (Screaming). Get to the corner, put your hands against the wall, bro," one of the attackers said.

Unbelievable how blatant an attempt this is at watering down the facts.

Really? That's the quote that characterizes the story?????

ABC IS FAKE NEWS at its finest.

edit on 5-1-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
a reply to: DBCowboy

Like every damned leftist they are busy trying to spin it so it's the kidnapped kids fault or Trump's fault, or blaming it on Bush or white people.

Are you better than the leftists?

After reading DBC posts for a year now.

I say he is.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

I have seen people ask questions why they did it not that the act was not vile or can you show me one post where someone has?.

Look at the first thread on it.

There are plenty of examples.

Look at the media. The spin is already starting.

You and the others can call me any name you want, but I know the scum is going to start oozing from the crawlspace spoon and find any reason they can to justify this act.

I'm just cynical enough not to believe that everyone will condemn this act.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Please link an example of people condoning it.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

When I come across them, I'll send you a link, right now, people are just attacking others for condemning the act.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite

MMMMM.
Sounds like a search for excuses to BE bigots,based on a Ayn randish application of activist dogma.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Fake news at its finest is pizzagate, or Michelle Obama being a man, or Barack Obama being a muslim

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

But not the willful omission of the fact that the mentally disabled victim was tortured while his perpetrators forced him to say 'f**k Donald Trump,' 'f**k white people'... ???

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

Fake news at its finest is pizzagate, or Michelle Obama being a man, or Barack Obama being a muslim

How can it be fake news we have a victim we have people arrested and we have a video. Cant say it was fake at that point but I know nothing to see here right everyone carry on.

Gieco can save you money on your car insurance.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

The sooner you all release you are all Americans and should solve problems together the better both sides left and right are guilty of why things like this happen committed by black and white alike.
I honestly have not read one post on ATS that says this was not a evil bad thing to do to anyone just people asking questions or giving their opinions why this happened.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

It is fake news they should show every darn minute of this so people can react and try to sort it all out...together though as whole not split into sides.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

No one is justifying these actions people are giving opinion why monsters like this do evil crap like this...It is like you just want to fight anyone who is politically left leaning.

Not really.

It's too bad people can't even agree that what these scum did is vile.

People are and will continue to justify these actions.

That's bullcrap. Even the woman that the OP was talking about said it was sick and disgusting.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
These be the poster childs for what the taboo "N" word really stands for, negros brainwashed from the baby crib to be full of hate for whitey, low IQ's, doped up, knives in hands barely making noises that qualify as human speech, torturing a defenseless handicapped whitey while broadcasting their act of terror for fame and accolades among their peers.

Put it in the Encyclopedia with their story, then put them in prison in a cell block full of their white "N" word counterparts.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Have you read the comments on this story from Huffington Post?

Plenty of examples.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: TheBulk

I honestly can't wrap my mind around the MSM being behind this all on their own.

why not? i mean newspaper companies in the old days incited people into slaughtering native american villages all over the midwest in the past, not only that but they also were the ones who incited the spanish-american war too.

the modern news media is even more influential now than back then and know the human mind far better than the 18th and 19th century news media, not only that but their profits have been down for years now. racial division benefits the corporate globalists who control them and furthers their ambition to invite foreign intervention by weakening confidence in domestic authority.

the corporate globalists will unite earth and dominate the future without borders, all for profit and ambition, the news media are their biggest tool in all this because the mind is our weakness and the more educated you are the easier you are to be brainwashed with your own beliefs and thoughts.

in humans the ones who have always stood above others the most have always been the biggest manipulators and deceivers.

link   
CNN Don Lemon doesn't think it's evil.

“I don’t think it’s evil,” Lemon replied. “I don’t think it’s evil...."

www.breitbart.com...

link   
omission of facts is not fake news

complete idiot lies that people believe, spread and act on is what "fake news" is.

link   
omission of facts is not fake news

complete idiot lies that people believe, spread and act on is what "fake news" is.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: DBCowboy

No one is justifying these actions people are giving opinion why monsters like this do evil crap like this...It is like you just want to fight anyone who is politically left leaning.

Not really.

It's too bad people can't even agree that what these scum did is vile.

again, lol, cherry-picking facts to fit their agenda, lol

People are and will continue to justify these actions.

That's bullcrap. Even the woman that the OP was talking about said it was sick and disgusting.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

O.k., you're not going to like this analysis, but here it is anyway.

'Why would CNN keep putting on this racist woman? She clearly has a problem with white people and doesn't hold back her hate, so why would they continue to let her spew this crap live on the air."

Hello! Just how smart are you? CNN is a Blue Zone News Outlet! So is MSNBC! So is NPR! So are the rest of them with the possible exception of Fox. Why would they NOT have this woman on? Who do you think their Blue Zone audience is? Blacks who hate whites and self-loathing rich whites who hate whites. Pretty simple really.

If you live in the Red Zone..............stop making yourself angry by watching Blue Zone News Outlets! During the Cold War, did you read Russian Newspapers spewing hate against the US? Its the same difference really! Even if you live in the Blue Zone, you don't have to watch their propaganda news outlets.

Sheeeesh, get a grip, make a change! Turn off the TV, or stop watching Blue Zone News Outlets!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join